SIMOS Insourcing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Good Place
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2016
It is a a great place to work fast fun friendly. You can learn alot there is room to grow. The team is great very nice good food for lunch so that u will not have to leave work.
The company is great
General Associate (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJuly 26, 2016
Productive and creative, and challenging. I strive to be creative, and productive each an every day working. I faced challenging input and output work, and embraced every moment of succeeding that ultimately increase my level of awareness as growth became my middle name.
Pros
Nice place
Cons
The job is contracted for Nike distribution center. You can not become permanent at Nike through Simos
Shipping Auditor and Safety (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 24, 2016
No benefits, no incentives, low pay, not a career job, not a job for advancement, not treated fairly. Simos employees are not allowed to go to the Nike employees store but we do 95% of the work. Simos is not a temp to hire company. You will always be a temporary employee even after 5 years.
Pros
Weekly pay, hours
Cons
Only temp no chance of getting hired permanently, low wages, no affordable benefits, no job security
Poor
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2016
I am sorry but I can't work at the location where I was. I'm not going to say everybody was immature but there was a lot of favoritism and I refuse to work in that type of environment, everyone that works in that facility should be treated as one. I respect everyone much as everyone should respect me. Simos itself the company is not bad it's just the people they hire
Ok company
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2016
No extra pay for overtime, no bonuses for performance. Salary is better than most competing companies.Upper management are all family and friends, not much room to move up.
Job Transition
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2016
I enjoyed working with the staffing service. learning a new skill. Being flexible and helping others during the process.
Pros
employment
Cons
the hiring process was 8 and a half hrs.......
Productive workplace
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elwood, ILJuly 9, 2016
it is fun working at Simos, all the employees, supervisors and management work well together. Sometimes the work load could get a little heavy.
Pros
work hours
Cons
take to many hours for vacation time
Fast pace wearhouse enviroment
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TX 76180July 6, 2016
Long work hours
great co-workers
Learned how to drive fork lifts as well as reach lifts
Unloaded / loaded tractor trailers
indoor work area with A/C
Pros
short work weeks
Cons
Long work hours
Run -- Don't walk
Changed (Former Employee) –  GAJuly 5, 2016
My best advice for anyone considering any position in this company is, stop before you start!

The company is built on the idea that they take over a shipping, freight-loading, or packing component of a mid -to large- size company promising to get the work done cheaper, faster, and more efficiently than their own employees can do it.
If the company accepts the offer, they lay off their own employees and bring these people in.
Basically, if you get a position with this company, it's because someone was laid off. Watch your back. It will most likely happen to you, too. That's how they control expenses.
Pros
Cons
job security, working conditions, company culture, lack of integrity
very poor place for work
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2016
The hours are poor, the pay is poor, the management is poor, the place that they send you out to is poor. No professional people.
Productive job
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2016
It was alright at first until people think they can talk to you anyway. I enjoyed my co workers. I enjoyed being off during the week.
Pros
love the breaks
Cons
shortbreaks
it was a great job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 23, 2016
Its a great job to work a great environment great people I learned to cooperate with the other employees it taught me things that I didn't know about working
Wonderful Workplace with understanding management
Picker (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXJune 10, 2016
Very easy job, competitive, fun, only downside is that it gets very hot, co-workers are very polite and helpful, a typical day at work was trying to reach the goal of 80 picks per hour
Standard Warehouse working environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 6, 2016
Work environment is decent. You definitely know what you have to do each day. If you are good at what you do then more is asked of you. There are normal pay raises as long as you do your part. Only downfall for me was the long commute from Horn Lake Mississippi.
Production Worker
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 1, 2016
Just a hard working forklift drive, and the hours were the hardest part about getting use to this job. No management promotions, no training for enhancement or performance.
Equitment Trainer Manager
Equipment Trainer (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJune 1, 2016
My day stared by me having a group of associates and I train them on the forklift. We watch movies discussing OSHA Laws and train on the forklifts. If I'm not training someone I mostly be in various departments working on shipping, packing, stocking, and just different jobs I'm required to work or help on.
Pros
Work 3 days a week with 40Hrs
Cons
It was temp agency that kept laying you off each year
great work enviorment
Warehouse - Picker (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 24, 2016
the supervisors are really respectful, the work with you and make sure you can become the best employ possible.they provide you a stable jobs and do everything they can to get you the hours you need so your paychecks are very low. Ive worked here for two years and never had any complaints.
Pros
paid well
Cons
slow at times
They suck
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 16, 2016
They lie alot there not organized they send people home all the time everything is up in the air they say there not a temp job but it is
we get to play cards on break.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSMay 5, 2016
You have to be fast learner. A good people person. Willing to lift very heavy objects. And know how to stack really good in a short period of time.
Pros
Extended breaks for overtimers
Cons
Make us stretch before work daily
Not Professional
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 30, 2016
From the placement office to the actual site the management was not professional. The site managers were showing favouritism left to right.

2.7