SIMOS Insourcing Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun Picking and Packing Warehouse Work
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 21, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed working the holiday season doing regular duties of picking and packing for a huge warehouse. Can't wait for next year, for a second go-round.
simos review
Material Handler/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 21, 2017
I got fired because a simos lead got me fired. Nobody ask me my side of the story. They just believed a liar and lost a good worker. They didn't treat me with respect at all. We are all adults right? Ask me what I did before you fire me.
Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2017
Great place to go for temp work , can be placed easily as long as you have all day availability. Staff is good about working with you if there are issues with your position.
Pros
learning new things
Cons
all assignments temp
Computer Network Set up was great
RTV Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 13, 2017
While working at Technicolor I was doing what i love to do. Filling, typing, writing, ect. The breaks were right on time and it was a very nice work environment.
I have had a very pleasant experience working at Simos.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 7, 2017
You are trained and sometimes cross trained in whatever capacity they want you to work. I have learned to work in several different areas at the location that I'm employed. The only fall-back is that I feel they should do a better job at recognizing and promoting employees that have shown their loyalty to the company by showing up to work everyday, on time and have learned to work in various jobs. They are looked over, and instead a new employee who has been there barely a month and exhibits "enthusiasm" gets promoted and the loyal employees are usually the ones who train them.
Pros
The pay is decent, definitely competitive to other employment agencies in Memphis, the management at my particular location is awesome.
Cons
Promotions aren't always given to the deserving.
Temporary Job
NON-CON ORDER-FILLER (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJune 4, 2017
This company will hire anybody. As long as they are breathing. The pay is just above minimum wage. I would not recommend this to be anybody first choice.
organized there area well/productive on production
Lighting Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 2, 2017
Making production everyday. I've learned how to make the right decisions on choices I have made with my processing. My job was easy to manage. I loved where I worked at. The hardest part was really nothing at all.
Pros
Feed there employees/Temps twice a year
Cons
breaks are 15mins/lunch break 45mins
Walking a long period of time picking items not so goog
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJune 2, 2017
Working at Simos is a good and pay workout don't get me wrong it's a good job but overall to me Simos want to much I didn't like their point system and the fact you had to push a cart with two totes and is expected to make a 120 pph walking like two miles sometimes just to pick your item
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Temporary Warehouse job
Vas Processor, Pick Pack, and RTV Clerk (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 1, 2017
The owners of the company are caring and very nice to there employees but it's the staff that they have working under them that makes the job hard and full of unnecessary drama and very very very unorganized!!!!!!
Pros
You have a job as long as you come to work, and are paid 10.00 per hour
Cons
drama filled, an unorganized
It was okay.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 31, 2017
The pace was okay. I had to pick up my speed in order to get the amount of boxes packed in the right amount of time.I had to stand the whole work shift. You get your breaks but on them hard concrete floors you need some support shoes.That way your back and feet won't hurt you as much.
Promises Not Met
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILMay 30, 2017
The job was decent and fast-paced. However, I was told I would be getting full time hours and never received them. I along with other workers were sent home quite often because there was no work. My assignment was ended even though I was told my position was full time.
Good work environment
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMay 29, 2017
Good Team working to great the job done on all levels. Good leadership and great working environment ....................................................
unorganized
Gift Wrapping/Packing (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2017
Workplace very unorganized. I learned how to gift wrap. Managing wasn't vey good at managing schedules. No employee parking for temps. NO snack machines close to temps workplace
productive
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 24, 2017
it was a temp service. You never knew if you were working that day or not. the job that I went to through them allowed me to get experience enough that later down the line I got hired
Productive place to work.
Puller/Packer (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMay 22, 2017
I've learned in different seasons of the year that the work load will change from time to time. The work place can be sometime fun and laid back but when the work comes everyone kicks in and makes the work happen.
Pros
Production of the work
Cons
Security check
Nice people
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 18, 2017
It was an okay place to work, but too many overtime hours without much room for advancement or pay increase. The worker,s were nice and the atmosphere was friendly.
Pros
vacation pay
Cons
too much work for the little money.
Productive / Fun Workplace
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMay 18, 2017
The warehouse was very well in order, hours were more than acceptable, they always worked with you if needed. I could honestly say i loved my job with SIMOS! I would go back in a heartbeat , everyone helped each other out if needed. Very friendly environment
Pros
LunchRooms, Community luches sometimes
Cons
None that come to me at the moment
ProductiveWorkplace
Seasonal Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 15, 2017
Productive place and meet new people and learn new things that you haven't before. Culture attitude is really and very diverse. A typical day there is not for it to be hard but to move in a fast pace and know what you are doing.
Simos is a great company to get on your feet, but there are no future benifits from this company,
Unloader (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAMay 10, 2017
Simos is a great company if you want to get started to have some quick cash in your pocket. They pay weekly that's a plus, also when you fill out your application you will hear back from them immediately with work. The only down side is that this is a TEMP agency. Which is very clear.
Pay could be better
Quality Assurance Assitant (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILMay 10, 2017
Expect a lot of work from temp workers
Hostile work environment
Shifts change without much notice
A lot of seasonal employment
Pay could be better
Short breaks
Pros
Give temp workers a chanceto work
Cons
Not many temps convert to permanent employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIMOS Insourcing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7