SIMOS Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Order Picker Operator and forklift (Former Employee), Memphis Tn.July 21, 2015
Pros: Nice cafeteria
I thoroughly enjoyed working here. The environment was friendly and the people were very nice. The pay was excellent. The people helped out a lot with whatever was needed.
Alot of production
Receiving Associate (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2015
the job is simple, the co- workers are helpful when you are new, the hardest part of the day is after lunch. The work is building pallets and scanning the product in off the truck
fun
packer (Former Employee), northridgeJune 23, 2015
Pros: constant work
Cons: favoritism
wotking for simos was a great experinece for me i learned a great deal about manangment and the co workers were fun to work with. the hardest part of the job was standing all day but the enjoyable part was when every body did the countdown for us to go home.
Productive and fun work place in a relaxed environment.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 10, 2015
Pros: Get paid every Friday. Vacation after one year.
Cons: Could increase the hourly wage a tad bit.
The employees really make coming to work enjoyable. It is the employees that makes Simos such a great company to work for.
A very unprofessional Company
Manager (Former Employee), USAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Absolutely None
Cons: Too many to list
Please spare yourself the nightmare of this company. I knew nothing about this company, and in hindsight did not give any due diligence to researching them. I was hired on the phone, no reference checks, no background checks, and no drug tests which gave me a pretty good indication that this was not a professional endeavor. I worked for this company for a few days, and was treated with a great amount of disrespect, by individuals who most likely did not graduate from 8th grade. Education, and professional levels are not the priority with this company, it's more a matter of how badly you can treat people, and meeting the physical demands of this position. The mentality of Managers and Supervisors within this organization is of the lowest potential possible, and therefore you get what you pay for because the educated, and professional are not going to tolerate the physical and mental aspects of this company.

I would certainly suggest that those in control place a stronger emphasis on the qualifications of those in Management positions as continued operations with the likes of those in place will lead to demise in non continuance of customer contracts.

I never did fill out an I9, and for all intensive purposes it is illegal to work without producing the required documents necessary. If they are willing to break Federal Laws, then they certainly take no interests in the people they employ.
fun
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Carrollton, GAApril 9, 2015
Get to do different thing daily management ok to work for co-workers are fun to be around the hardest part of the job was the 12 hours.
Good Company
Merchandise Processor/Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 6, 2015
Learned various things with on the job training. Great management team and excellent customer service. Would recommend to anyone
Simos
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 3, 2015
Pros: Always working
Cons: pay rate is horrible
Clock in for first shift at 6 a.m.
Learned how to maintain product traffic for timely delivery. Management really only comes around when there is a problem.
Great co-workers.
Dealing with heights of conveyer belts.
Just making sure products got out in a timely fashion.
nice job cool people to work some people were mean but other then that a cool job to work for
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 26, 2015
the hardest part was waking up early the most enjoyable part was pay day knowing you work hard for your money typical day go to work in do your job
Nice place to work
Baker & Taylor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2015
It was a decent place to work My managers and co workers were very helpful and encouraging. The hardest part about the job was multi tasking. You have to pay very close attention to detail while moving at a fast pace.
A fast pace work enviroment.
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 2, 2015
As soon as I arrive I go to my work station. I have a certain amount of orders to fulfill with my team member after I finish them I help others.
Very great warehouse
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee), Groveport, OHJanuary 26, 2015
The hours started off 6a-6p
There were many bonuses offered for hard work
The supervisors and team leads were very knowledgeable and helping
Fast pace
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee), Groveport, OHJanuary 25, 2015
I enjoy the fast pace work environment because it makes the work shift go by quickly. The job itself is very easy and the other workers are cool. I work third shift so I like that on break their are TV's in the break room.
good job
William Sonoma Olive Branch, MS Material Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2015
It is a good place to help you find a quick job. the people I worked with was nice people.
NA 3PL that isnt interested in taking care of associates that make them tons of money
Operations Manager (Former Employee), New Albany, OHJanuary 7, 2015
Cons: no benefits
All about looking good up the ladder.....confusion and expectations that are unacceptable......not a good environment to be in or work in. trust me.
It wasn't organized
Picker (Former Employee), Memphis,TNJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day at work was very unorganized. I never did what I was hired to do. The hardest thing about the job was trying to stay busy because I never had a solid position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the money.
Very fast-paced Environment during holidays
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 5, 2015
Employees were always a joy to be around.
The hardest part of the job would be rushing in the packaging department
There is never a typical day. One day might be slow and the next day it could be busy from open to close
Fast pace and challenging with a good management team
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 3, 2015
The general manager number one goal in payroll is to make sure all employees are paid correctly and on time. Customer satisfaction is the general manager ultimate goal of the warehouse. With a great management team the warehouse runs smoothly on a day to day basic.
productive fun and nice workplace
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: small breakroom
I come to work and clock in then the leads tell us what's the goal of the day ,meaning how many trucks we have to unload. While working there I learned how to multi tasks with a nice speed pace. The management team is always walking around making sure everything is going right and see if any line need help. All my co-workers are nice and fun people. the most enjoyable part about work is break time and the hardest is unloading trucks.
A nice place to work.
Finisher Trainer (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSNovember 16, 2014
Pros: lunch break
Cons: overtime sometimes
A typical day at work for me is always coming to work meeting my goals. In I learn something new every day, either from another co-worker or someone else I am going to learn something new. Management is a great opportunity for anyone. This position is very important. You have to be ready because you are responsible for everything that goes on with the business. I have been able to do that. I can work with anyone, in my objective is to meet my goals of my everyday assignment that is required for me to meet. No if, and, but, about it. Employers hire me to come to do a job in that's what I do. There is nothing hard for me on a job. I am going to succeed on any job. I am always striving to be successful on the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a job period to get up in come to everyday. That's a blessing to me. I have learned over the years to appreciate whatever job you work. By doing that you never know what you may accomplish on the job. Sometimes higher position are offer that's always enjoyable. I can say just working is enjoyable to me.