About SimpleWeb Inc.
Simple Web Inc. is a leading Web Marketing and IT Services firm, established in 2002, based in Cincinnati, OH. We serve clients throughout the world and across a multitude of industries by providing the following core set of services:
1. Developing and maintaining mission critical software & web applications for our clients
2. Delivering a broad array of projects from logo design to complex e-commerce projects built on the latest web technology.
3. Helping our clients in marketing their products and services through various internet channels such as Email, Search Engine, Social Media and Mobile.
The person in this role will be responsible for designing, enhancing, and maintaining web based applications for mission critical business functions for clients. The key responsibilities would include:
- Generating SQL reports
- Creating XML Forms for data either new, or not captured
- Test, Identify, and Remove bugs from the applications
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in web applications development
- Expert in .net, C Sharp, SQL, Visual Studio 2008, 2010, Team Foundation Server
- Understanding of web application security techniques
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Being able to strictly adhere to a development schedule and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with all aspects of the software development process including requirements gathering, design, and implementation, debugging, and testing
Compensation: Commensurate with skills and experience
Location: Aurora, Indiana or Cincinnati, Ohio
Indeed - 12 months ago