SIMPLIFIED IT PRODUCTS
Simplified I.T. Products is a pioneer in developing simple, affordable solutions for the mass market. Picture Keeper is the world’s first all-in-one USB device with embedded software to protect pictures and other irreplaceable files. Picture Keeper is available in over 4000 U.S. retail locations, many independent Photo retailers and Scrapbooking stores, as well as catalogs such as Crutchfield, Hammacher Schlemmer, National Geographic, Sharper Image, and Solutions. Picture Keeper products are also available in the UK, Canada, Guatemala, New Zealand and Australia.
Conveniently located in East Cobb, Simplified I.T. Products is a growing organization with a team of high energy, driven, talented, and creative people uniquely positioning products that simplify the often overly complex world of technology. SITP has doubled revenue for 4 consecutive years, and offers an entrepreneurial team environment designed to allow employees to innovate and grow.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning solutions, Simplified I.T. Products is actively seeking an Office Manager/Marketing Administrator.
The Office Manager/Marketing Administrator is expected to work both as part of a team and independently. S/he must be able to follow instructions, be good at organizing information, setting priorities and communicating. The Office Manager/Marketing Administrator position requires flexibility, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
This is a growth position with potential of developing into a role in pure marketing, inside sales, account management, social media, affiliate management, and/or accounting. Our organization is growing rapidly as we expand our reach into the market and the Office Manager has the potential to build a role within the organization that allows fulfillment for themselves and growth for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY, OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED:
Customer Service (20%)
- Process customer orders in the Magento Order Entry system.
- Answer telephone and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Provide pre-sales phone support for inbound calls.
- Inside sales / up-selling customers
- Respond to customer email inquiries and manage the email inbox.
Marketing Coordinator (30%)
- Awareness of social media /affiliate marketing
- Experience with online shopping/eCommerce
- Provides support for tradeshows, sales forms, samples, etc.
- Maintenance of affiliate database
Accounting Support (50%)
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Collections.
- Download and record automatic transactions for bank accounts in QuickBooks.
- Prepare customer invoices in QuickBooks.
- Purchase Order entry in QuickBooks and tracking of open purchase orders.
- Assist Bookkeeper with Accounts Payable; including maintenance of vendor files and collection of W-9s.
- Reconcile customer/vendor accounts (i.e. chargebacks, payables, etc.)
- 4 Year College Degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of proper telephone protocol and good phone presence
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.