Simplified Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

simplified is a staffing company
Jockey Internation (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIOctober 11, 2014
this is a staffing company that does not work to help its employees only looks out for its employers
productive and fun place
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 4, 2014
begin with a pre meeting, we make jokes, we talk about the tasks of the day, and coworkers always support for any situation, in short it is a great work environment
Nice friendly staff, learned a lot from here
Repack Department (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 23, 2014
I had to look at my daily station and see what job types I was in order of repacking. Sometimes there was math involved so I had to figure out how to put certain amounts of boxes on pallets or how many of each item goes into a box. I learned how to read a order report from them how to use pallet jacks, tape machine. I had a great crew I worked with very fun and outgoing people as well as my manager was very friendly and easy to get along with. My hardest part of the job was never knowing how long I would be with the company considering it was a temporary employment opportunity. Most enjoyable would be being able to go to work daily and getting along with my crew!
Pros
great crew, enjoyable work
Cons
no benefits and temporary position
Work with lots of people ...manger people to assing work.
Arvato Digital Services/Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 19, 2013
I started out as a clerk make 8.50 hour .I wanted up to a team lead and then to a whole group lead.
Productive and interesting people to work for
production (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 5, 2013
When assigned to Rustoleum went in had a production meeting, got list of jobs to run, made sure we had enough tips to run jobs, if there was a change over made sure the parts were clean and ready to go.

When assigned to MG Design made sure our area was cleaned so fabric wouldn't get dirty. Stretched the fabric and cut to specific size for the job for the clients trade show booth.
Pros
holiday meals friendly people
Cons
boreing when slow
fun and a great place to work
General Labor Temp (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 11, 2012
great place to work for they are very fast on finding me a job.i learned to package and add labels on cd's and then add security strips for the major stores then packaged them and got them ready for shipping.
Pros
great place
Cons
works good
Unstable employment
Packager (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 7, 2012
The job was very easy with no callenges. The employment was very unstable.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
low pay and unstable
Being in a leadership position and interacting with co-workers
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 8, 2012
My typical work day consisted of reading planograms and preparing my line for employees. Training each employee at the postion they would be doing for that order.
I learned how to read and understand planograms, turbo tax displays, keep up with production and meet my goals for the order I was given. Train new employees in job safety daily. Count and keep track of each and evey component.
My co-workers were very easy to work with. I worked with the same employees on my production line for months and they as well enjoyed working for me.
The management was wonderful and interacted with all employees.
There was not really a hard part of the job for me. I was challenged daily which I enjoy.
Pros
learning and being challenged. working nder pressure to make dead line.
Cons
the job was a temp service job and ended quickly.
Good place to work with good managers
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 11, 2012
My time here was spent as a house keeper mostly , helping out in the laundry room whenever i could.
Pros
good benifits.
Cons
not enough hours.
Productive and slow moving factory.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 5, 2012
A typical day at arvato digital consisted of thousands of little pieces of equipment that needed to be unpackaged, sorted and all counted by hand. I learned to make the best of my working time, by staying focused and on top of the task ahead of me. Hardest part of the job was when you got really big orders and had to work on them by yourself. The more enjoyable part of the job is finishing an order that you were working on all day.
Unhealthy work environment
Warehouse / Expeditor (Former Employee) –  pleasant prairieApril 16, 2012
The "onsite" staff for simplified Staffing were very unprofessional per i had a family issue that was a little embarrassing the only people that were aware of the situation was the simplified staff, while i was gone i was getting text and phone calls (from co-workers) about my situation, which should have been private and between the manager and myself but was not and was spread throughout the warehouse, i would never work for that company again.
Staffing agency
Inspector & Packer (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIApril 6, 2012
Staffing agency is good, they find you work. But the jobs are first come first serve.
Pros
fast matches with jobs
Cons
job security

2.3