Simpson Property Group

Simpson Property Group Employer Reviews

Relaxed co-workers, hard working team
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2014
This was a very busy, fast paced work environment, but in general the staff worked well together. The management didn't seem to be on the same page as the corporate office which created some problems, but the overall experience was a good one.
Very productive company.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYAugust 26, 2013
Pros: paid for expenses for traveling.
Cons: no cons.
Co-workers were fantastic. Enjoyed keeping residents satisfied. Management was great team work and great leadership.
Great pay and benefits, no advancement
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Smyrna, GAAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: no advancement
Immediate boss was horrible. They only have 5 communities in Atlanta so there is no advancement whatsoever. Plus they have to really love you in order to move you up. Overall they're pretty good but you really have to wait a long time for a promotion.
Productive and very good place to keep you on your toes.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Vienna, VirginiaJune 24, 2013
A typical day is getting to work and preparing for a busy day. Multitasking is very important in this position as we handle not only new tenants but have to provide quality service to the current tenants. Marketing is very important as knowing your area and what is upcoming is something we have to research all the time. The hardest part is dealing with – more... difficult residents but at the same time it's very enjoyable to be faced with a challenge. – less
This company is racist and have bad Managerment.
maintenance (Former Employee), atlanta gaMarch 22, 2013
Pros: ok benefits
Cons: bad communication with employees
I work for Simpson housing for 10 years and they treated me cruelty. I worked for two of Simpson property and they treat their employees unprofessional.. I followed all policies because I do believe in good communication and management. The managers are prejudice/racist and they will cover up their wrong doing. I have seen good employee get fired because – more... the managers at Simpson property group did not want them their no more. Simpson property managers fired me with no unemployment insurance and they sent the whole entire staff to the Dept of labor EOE to make sure that I do not get my unemployment. I was wrongful terminated and I really was a good employee that believes in doing right. People can say many good things about this company but you must be on the inside to know what really going on behind closed doors. – less
Strong company that exceeds in the Property Managment field.
Assistant Property Manager, Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: cares about employees, great benefits, competitive salary
Cons: job advancement
Big Company that manages multi-family residential units all over the Country.
very beautiful site
Community Manager (Former Employee), Peabody, MAAugust 1, 2012
Pros: great site and residents
Cons: only residential site within the company
The owner of this company dealt mostly in commerical and industrial properties. The site in which this community was built was beautifully located and the owner had a vision and fulfilled it turning into a beautiful waterfront property.
Awesome work environment!!!!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMay 19, 2012
Awesome work environment! Upper management from Atlanta were awesome to work for, Community Managers were SOO nice and professional to work for!

About Simpson Property Group

Simpson Housing doesn't build apartments in the mythical metropolis of Springfield (d'oh), but it is a major force behind multifamily – Read more