Simpson Property Group Employee Reviews

Great company
Leasing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2016
Enjoy working for this company. Love the friendly competitions, employee outings are always great..looking forward to growing with this company.
Pros
Mentors, benefits, management, communication
Cons
Sundays, but I understand why we are open...I've leased great apartments Sunday.
Very good comapny events.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2016
Simpson was a good company to work for the pay was okay. I was placed on a very challenging property so compared to other apartment communities work life was tough. But it was a great learning experience. Simpson cares about employees and they have pretty amazing company events. I would work for this company again.
Pros
They care about employees
Cons
Very little room for advancement.
One of the top companies to work for!
Service and Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Superior, COJune 6, 2016
Simpson knows how to run a property! I would go back If they has a property up north! Excellent to work for! Will miss the Horizons at rock creek!
Productive work place with more room for growth
Marketing & Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2015
On a daily basis I utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages. I also manage our property specific campaigns along with our social media presence. The hardest part of my job is managing our yearly audits. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people on a daily basis and building new relationships.
Great stepping stone to my future path
Leasing Specialist/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxJuly 16, 2015
The company was a great learning curve for the job that I have been doing, I was able to get my promption within my first year with Simpson.
Productive and very good place to keep you on your toes.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VirginiaJune 24, 2013
A typical day is getting to work and preparing for a busy day. Multitasking is very important in this position as we handle not only new tenants but have to provide quality service to the current tenants. Marketing is very important as knowing your area and what is upcoming is something we have to research all the time. The hardest part is dealing with difficult residents but at the same time it's very enjoyable to be faced with a challenge.
very beautiful site
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAAugust 1, 2012
The owner of this company dealt mostly in commerical and industrial properties. The site in which this community was built was beautifully located and the owner had a vision and fulfilled it turning into a beautiful waterfront property.
Pros
great site and residents
Cons
only residential site within the company
Great pay and benefits, no advancement
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 20, 2013
Immediate boss was horrible. They only have 5 communities in Atlanta so there is no advancement whatsoever. Plus they have to really love you in order to move you up. Overall they're pretty good but you really have to wait a long time for a promotion.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
no advancement
This company is racist and have bad Managerment.
maintenance (Former Employee) –  atlanta gaMarch 22, 2013
I work for Simpson housing for 10 years and they treated me cruelty. I worked for two of Simpson property and they treat their employees unprofessional.. I followed all policies because I do believe in good communication and management. The managers are prejudice/racist and they will cover up their wrong doing. I have seen good employee get fired because the managers at Simpson property group did not want them their no more. Simpson property managers fired me with no unemployment insurance and they sent the whole entire staff to the Dept of labor EOE to make sure that I do not get my unemployment. I was wrongful terminated and I really was a good employee that believes in doing right. People can say many good things about this company but you must be on the inside to know what really going on behind closed doors.
Pros
ok benefits
Cons
bad communication with employees
Relaxed co-workers, hard working team
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2014
This was a very busy, fast paced work environment, but in general the staff worked well together. The management didn't seem to be on the same page as the corporate office which created some problems, but the overall experience was a good one.
Strong company that exceeds in the Property Managment field.
Assistant Property Manager, Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 20, 2012
Big Company that manages multi-family residential units all over the Country.
Pros
cares about employees, great benefits, competitive salary
Cons
job advancement
Overall great company to work for.
Service manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Loved working for Simpson. There were only a couple of downfalls. There wasn't any room for advancement at my position and the training for further advancement was poor.
Very productive company.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYAugust 26, 2013
Co-workers were fantastic. Enjoyed keeping residents satisfied. Management was great team work and great leadership.
Pros
paid for expenses for traveling.
Cons
no cons.
Awesome work environment!!!!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAMay 19, 2012
Awesome work environment! Upper management from Atlanta were awesome to work for, Community Managers were SOO nice and professional to work for!
Growing company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 6, 2014
First time in the industry and I advanced quickly with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simpson Property Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Simpson Property Group Reviews by Location