SIMS

SIMS Employer Reviews

Productive Work Environment
Head Machnist (Current Employee), Winston Salem, NCMay 4, 2014
Great people with a great management team. Wonderful ooportunity
Great benefits
Clerk (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: night job
Interpret judicial documents and enter data into Jail Management System (JMS). (LAN and JMS – use computer).
Handle customers either in person or on the telephone. (Multi-line phone system). Process, handle, and account for monies or negotiable paperwork in Bonds &Fines Office. (JMS, LAN, & IFCS – use computer).
Operate multi-line telephone system to provide informational services to the public and criminal justice agencies. (JMS & multi-line phone system).
Train new staff and conduct remedial training as needed or assigned to these duties. Maintains records of training. (Use computer).JMS-use computer.
Process and schedule inmates to court and enter data in JMS. (JMS – use computer).
Prepare statistical data for reports, admin inquiry reports, memos and other correspondence as requested. (Use LAN). Process inmate releases in the Inmate Release Unit (IRU) and complete release checklist. (JMS-use computer).
Work in the Victim Notification Unit (VNU) to contact and process victims who “opt in” when defendant is in jail. (JMS-use computer).
Experience to work in the Quality Control Unit (QCU).providing quality assurance to detect and correct data errors in JMS. (JMS & computer).
Perform the job essentials of an Administrative Assistant 1 assigned to the SIMS Division. (JMS, multi-line phones, computer). Be present at work site to perform assigned tasks at the times and dates assigned/scheduled by supervisor.
Free flowing work place
Shipping Foreman (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: work hours
Cons: management
This job is very repetitive with a lot of unhappy employees; not challenging at all.
fishing swimming camping
Insulator helper/painter blaster (Former Employee), ALAugust 19, 2013
Pros: good people to work around
Cons: i wish they didnt layoff
I enjoyed working for Sims and Donald .The company has a lot to offer
Atmosphere of companionship and teamwork
Platform Officer (Current Employee), Mayagüez, PRJune 26, 2013
Professional environment that offers quality service to customers and where we try to help each other to ensure reaching the goal not only personally but as a team.
Fun
Receptionist (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJune 11, 2013
Loved my co-workers because we were more like family. I enjoyed the fast pace environment and the new challenges we faced with various clients every day
Same as previous
Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2013
Same as previous, was employeed with Walgreens. They encouraged advancement within.
Interesting Company to Work For
Coordinator (Inventory Manager) (Former Employee), Dunedin, FloridaSeptember 24, 2012
I worked closely with vendors and at times individual customers to ensure the store I was in and the surrounding stores were always in stock with the items that people wanted and needed. I worked with vendors and brought the inventory down to a level of near non-existent overstock and worked to decrease costs and increase profitability.
Creating a dream
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 26, 2012
Joined a company while they decided to create and follow a dream. I stuck on with the company until they closed their doors.
Fun employer.
WC Medical Only Examiner and Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Clarita, CAApril 30, 2012
Great opportunity to handle over 800 Medical Only Claims for a major account in Northern California.