- Manages the development and implementation process of the company’s services involving stakeholders from multiple internal and external organizations
- Focuses on the initiation of new projects and maintenance of existing project data, with emphasis on accurately capturing and reporting project milestones, and linking PID (Project Identifier) to the ERIID (Ericsson Identifier).
- Act as the single point of contact for milestone dates that are captured in the Engineering Tool Suite.
- Works on projects of up to intermediate level and complexity, where analysis of the situation requires a review of multiple factors and sources. * Creates ad hoc and regular reports for their supervisor and managers to facilitate the necessary flow of information to interested stakeholders.
- Uses professional skills and demeanor to apply company policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- Possesses intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 applications, especially Outlook, Lync, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates professional customer relations skills in a sometimes tense environment.
- Exhibits rudimentary understanding of telecom concepts and lexicon.
Indeed - 2 years ago