Sinai Hospital of Baltimore

Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Employee Reviews

Very Disappointed
Team Leader Health Information Technician (Current Employee), Baltimore, MarylandJuly 7, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: management
my typical day at work its busy in the morning then afternoon work is very slow. Learned to stay focus. Management is the worse. Co workers are friendly. Hardest part of the job is just being there. Most enjoyable part of the job is almost time to go home
Nice place to work
Patient Finance/ Appeals Tech (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 13, 2015
I have learned a lot while working with this company. Work loads tend to be heavy and work is very consistent. Our department has made a lot of changes, including our new location!
Great Operating Room staff with dedicated and caring people
Perioperative Education Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 8, 2015
Pros: structured orientation provided by Education Specialists
Cons: need to work overtime
A Magnet certified organization that cares for it's employees. A strong emphasis on education and self-governance.
I loved working with the Operating Room Manager, we made a great team.
I also enjoyed the problem solving parts of my job that allowed me to research solutions to current problem issues in the Operating rooms.
Interacting with all level of perioperative staff was very rewarding and help contribute to the team feeling with the operating rooms.
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed my time at this position, I gained experience in both the Human Resources field and the Accounting field. It was great on the job training that related to my degree in Business Administration.
Highly motivating and professionally stimulating work environment with values and vision for diversity and personal and business development.
Lead Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Pathology DepartmentMarch 9, 2015
Pros: benefits and diversity
Cons: changing times for a changing world
Everyone is always busy doing their tasks.
Management team is motivated and show passion for growth and continuous improvement of services
Great working environment layout
Work hard to recognize culture and diversity of people, places and values
fun place to work
Gift Shop Assistant Manager (Former Employee), baltimoreMarch 6, 2015
i enjoy working with my peers and customers to make them happy that was the most enjoyable part of my job and that i have learn alot to move up to the position i was in.
Good Staff Minimum Pay
Administrative Associate (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 20, 2015
I have worked at Sinai for 7 years and have only seen $1.90 increase . Union position
Diverse community with a freedom to achieve your best
Registered Nurse I (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2014
Employees at Sinai are very friendly & sociable & make everyone feel special.
Great place to learn and grow
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 3, 2014
A typical day at work is learning new things everyday,working with variety of patients and educating them on different clinic procedures.
Pleasant atmosphere that quickly changed in a month.
Temporary Liason of MFM / Labor & Delivery (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 27, 2014
In the beginning it was a great place to work with friendly staff but after a month or so, true intentions began to show. Job descriptions and hours needed began to change. Any answers needed for rare situations were unknown, leaving the new person at fault.
Excellent
Patient Service Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, mdOctober 14, 2014
great palce to work, great benefits, great atmosphere. I have gained friendships and I would go back to work for them again
Family like environment
team member (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 24, 2014
They care about the health and wellness of there staff. They provide lots of programs such as a Health club.
not the best
Obstetrics and Gynecology - Residency (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2014
ok hospital, not very impressive. Looks like a nice hospital but something lacking for me
Friendly , Profossinal, Fun, and Productive work enviroment
Floor Technician / Housekeeping aid (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 20, 2014
Pros: having the oppertunity to better yourself
: Morning huddle discussing focus for the day, gather all equipment needed and attending to assigned area for that day. Introducing your self to all staff and patients on the unit.

: Never Judge and always have an open mind

: Lack of communication

: Finding all your equipment

: Meeting new personalities
Great benefits and nice workplace
Operating Room Assistant Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 3, 2014
Above average: fast-paced, enjoyable, good workplace, flexible management, co-workers work together
Great place to work, just disorganized
Floor tech/Housekeeper/Supply Stock (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 17, 2014
Pros: pay for school, you can move around inside the hospital to improve work experience in other departments.
Cons: pricey food, expensive health care, unorganized management, unprofessional managers
Sinai is a great hospital to work and grow at. The environment is warm and welcoming. Everyone from all race and cultures come together to create a peaceful work place. The hardest part of my job is, knowing whats your task for the day. My department "Environmental Service" is very un-organized. You might start your day housekeeping; switch units hours into your day to cover another unit; switched again to do floors. The instability is draining and nerve racking. management has also had many occasions where workers hours were missing from their check causing employees to lose money.
WAS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 30, 2014
Working there was great experience. Was worth the time that I invested there.
Good place of employment
Case Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 30, 2013
I enjoyed working for Sinai Hospital and would recommend it to other persons looking for employment.
Great Hospital
Endoscopic MIS Technician (Former Employee), Baltimmore, MDDecember 10, 2013
Pros: many
Enjoyed working at Sinai. The staff was extraordinarily nice.
sinai hospital is a good hospital
case cart technologist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDNovember 24, 2013
Cons: short staff, overwork and underpaid
sinai hospital is a good place to work but the management in our department does not have a compassionate heart. she is very controlling, manipulative and selfish manager.
she act like she owns the hospital.
she is not approachable and does not appreciate or hard work.