Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Employee Reviews

A wonderfully diverse place to work that inspires team work.
Financial Specialist International and Self Pay (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 9, 2017
Sinai has a very friendly work environment and culture. Since working with the organization, I've learned the value of team work as it creates a culture of quality of work, dedication and support for the community. The hardest part of the job only exist when a team member doesn't collaborated effectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are making a positive impact on lives within the community we serve.
Pros
Wonderful employee appreciation lunches
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Fun workplace,Great people
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 2, 2017
Busy workdays, learning different culture group. Sometimes, communication can be misleading. Became a stronger person working here. I enjoyed my patient and party we will have as a unit.
Pros
great place
Cons
n/a
Easy Going
Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 19, 2017
With team work and the ability to do my work unsupervised closely I like the work setting. I think some of the policies are a lot to ask of us but we make it work because we all need our job. I like the surveys they ask us to do because we can be heard as well as in the meetings.
Love the Company
Perioperative specials (Former Employee) –  BaltimoreJanuary 19, 2017
Overall Sinai is a nice place to work. The company seem to be growing fast, my experience has been in a phase " it's all about who you know"
Fair employment
Patient Financial Services (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 5, 2017
Productive, is at your own paste we are not mico managed .
Management is great people to work with.
We work as a team for best results.
I learned a lot about health care billing.
Pros
Free to work at your own paste
Cons
great health care benefits
Terrible job
Room service call center (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 17, 2016
The job was not in order.
everything was un-organize.
Management was in and out.
Manager didn't last for more than 4 months before a new one was coming.
Great staff to work with
Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full Time (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 28, 2016
I have worked here for 14 years. Though it's not perfect I truly enjoy the staff I work with. I feel the workload is fair. The management does their best work with your schedule.
Pretty cool
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 21, 2016
Pretty cool to work their once again as a Distribution Clerk but kind of boring of a position. But once again working at a Hospital it never boring because you get to see something differrent everyday and that's something I like.
learning and receptive environment
Staff Nurse on progressive care unit (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 15, 2016
steadily busy with admissions and management of patients health conditions in a cultural diverse environment. working with co-workers as a team, respecting each others position and opinion makes the work a lot easier. The hardest part of the job is when there is not enough staff and you are trying your best to deliver the same care possible and unable to achieve your goal. The most enjoyable part of the job is patient satisfaction.
Work Day
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 11, 2016
Busy in the ER. It's a Level 2 Trauma center. But, it allows for skill building and teamwork! Excellent place to start my career.
My favorite place to work.
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2016
I love working with children in the medical field. I enjoy seeing and helping others and being the first smiling face the patients see.
Selfish organization
Critical Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2016
This organization only care about how they profit. They will never put their staff into consideration when making plans. I wonder how they stay magnet
Very pleasant atmosphere
CARDIAC CATH LAB SECRETARY B (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 11, 2016
Opportunity to further educate yourself was always suggested. Very pleasant atmosphere. Excellent patient care. Always looking for ways to improve patient care. Lots of employee insentives.
Pros
loyal to employees
good benefits
Patient Financial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 27, 2016
It's a good place to work. Good benefits and diverse employees. I have worked there for 10+ years and found that advancement is very difficult.
Team Work
Telecom/Emergency Operator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 9, 2016
A customer is most important visitor on our phone as well as premises. Customer Service means finding the best solution for each customer, quickly,correctly and with a helpful attitude. Typical is to answer over 500 calls as well as Emergency call for all of Liferidge Health and subsidiaries. As being a part of the Telecom Emergency/Operator team has taught me how to deal with possible life and death situation which also the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team, I think everyone is uniquely different which makes a great team.
Pros
Great Schedule 7am to 3pm
Cons
Compensation
Summary Opinion
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2016
A typical work day is pretty busy, I have learned a lot of the years and have gained a lot of experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is patient satisfaction and appreciation for the care they have received and collaborating and supporting my coworkers. Management in my opinion can do more skill wise, the hardest part of the job is when we are short staffed and the long hours and tedious tasks that keep us from providing high quality patient care.
Would not recommend anyone work here unless a college student
Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 8, 2016
A typical day is either a hit or miss. It could be busy or it could be calm. Everyone there treats you like dirt because you are a transporter. If you get in trouble and it isnt even your fault your own manager wont even take your side
unorangized
Dietary Aide/Dietary Hostess (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 14, 2015
i can't say much overall it was time to depart, long and stressful. always short staffed. my co workers were immature. the job itself was easy. interacting with the patients and family members.
Pros
Cons
unsafe
safe and fun work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 13, 2015
very good place to work, nice people and very helpful. the work hours are great and the holidays are great too. they teach you a lot of things that will help you with your job.
Pros
nice benifits
Cons
not alot of over time
workplace was conducive
Radiology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 2, 2015
exciting place to work (emergency dept.) . co-workers like to teach. working night-shift was the hardest part of the job(4years)
Pros
being a first responder for emergent care
Cons
night-shift no room for change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval