Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Employee Reviews in United States

Work Day
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 11, 2016
Busy in the ER. It's a Level 2 Trauma center. But, it allows for skill building and teamwork! Excellent place to start my career.
My favorite place to work.
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2016
I love working with children in the medical field. I enjoy seeing and helping others and being the first smiling face the patients see.
Selfish organization
Critical Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2016
This organization only care about how they profit. They will never put their staff into consideration when making plans. I wonder how they stay magnet
Very pleasant atmosphere
CARDIAC CATH LAB SECRETARY B (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 11, 2016
Opportunity to further educate yourself was always suggested. Very pleasant atmosphere. Excellent patient care. Always looking for ways to improve patient care. Lots of employee insentives.
Pros
loyal to employees
Team Work
Telecom/Emergency Operator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 9, 2016
A customer is most important visitor on our phone as well as premises. Customer Service means finding the best solution for each customer, quickly,correctly and with a helpful attitude. Typical is to answer over 500 calls as well as Emergency call for all of Liferidge Health and subsidiaries. As being a part of the Telecom Emergency/Operator team has taught me how to deal with possible life and death situation which also the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my team, I think everyone is uniquely different which makes a great team.
Pros
Great Schedule 7am to 3pm
Cons
Compensation
Summary Opinion
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2016
A typical work day is pretty busy, I have learned a lot of the years and have gained a lot of experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is patient satisfaction and appreciation for the care they have received and collaborating and supporting my coworkers. Management in my opinion can do more skill wise, the hardest part of the job is when we are short staffed and the long hours and tedious tasks that keep us from providing high quality patient care.
Would not recommend anyone work here unless a college student
Patient Transporter (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 8, 2016
A typical day is either a hit or miss. It could be busy or it could be calm. Everyone there treats you like dirt because you are a transporter. If you get in trouble and it isnt even your fault your own manager wont even take your side
unorangized
Dietary Aide/Dietary Hostess (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 14, 2015
i can't say much overall it was time to depart, long and stressful. always short staffed. my co workers were immature. the job itself was easy. interacting with the patients and family members.
Pros
Cons
unsafe
safe and fun work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 13, 2015
very good place to work, nice people and very helpful. the work hours are great and the holidays are great too. they teach you a lot of things that will help you with your job.
Pros
nice benifits
Cons
not alot of over time
workplace was conducive
Radiology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 2, 2015
exciting place to work (emergency dept.) . co-workers like to teach. working night-shift was the hardest part of the job(4years)
Pros
being a first responder for emergent care
Cons
night-shift no room for change
Always Changing
Medical Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 24, 2015
Sinai Hospital offers great benefits to its employees, but these benefits are subject to change or elimination without notice. Sinai tries to keep the employees active within the hospital and outside, holding many fun events for staff and their families.
productive busy ICU with trauma patients
Travel RN to per diem staff in ICU (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2015
This is a real ICU in the sense that all patients have arterial lines placed by the expert Respiratory Therapists. I have not seen any other places I worked where there are expert RTs.
I like the skills day when staff get to practice the different procedures done in ICU
Pros
good plkace to work/ good experience
Cons
uses a lot of agency/registry nurses at the time i was there
Very Disappointed
Team Leader Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MarylandJuly 7, 2015
my typical day at work its busy in the morning then afternoon work is very slow. Learned to stay focus. Management is the worse. Co workers are friendly. Hardest part of the job is just being there. Most enjoyable part of the job is almost time to go home
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
management
Nice place to work
Patient Finance/ Appeals Tech (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 13, 2015
I have learned a lot while working with this company. Work loads tend to be heavy and work is very consistent. Our department has made a lot of changes, including our new location!
Great Operating Room staff with dedicated and caring people
Perioperative Education Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 8, 2015
A Magnet certified organization that cares for it's employees. A strong emphasis on education and self-governance.
I loved working with the Operating Room Manager, we made a great team.
I also enjoyed the problem solving parts of my job that allowed me to research solutions to current problem issues in the Operating rooms.
Interacting with all level of perioperative staff was very rewarding and help contribute to the team feeling with the operating rooms.
Pros
structured orientation provided by Education Specialists
Cons
need to work overtime
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed my time at this position, I gained experience in both the Human Resources field and the Accounting field. It was great on the job training that related to my degree in Business Administration.
Highly motivating and professionally stimulating work environment with values and vision for diversity and personal and business development.
Lead Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Pathology DepartmentMarch 9, 2015
Everyone is always busy doing their tasks.
Management team is motivated and show passion for growth and continuous improvement of services
Great working environment layout
Work hard to recognize culture and diversity of people, places and values
Pros
benefits and diversity
Cons
changing times for a changing world
fun place to work
Gift Shop Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  baltimoreMarch 6, 2015
i enjoy working with my peers and customers to make them happy that was the most enjoyable part of my job and that i have learn alot to move up to the position i was in.
Good Staff Minimum Pay
Administrative Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 20, 2015
I have worked at Sinai for 7 years and have only seen $1.90 increase . Union position
Diverse community with a freedom to achieve your best
Registered Nurse I (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2014
Employees at Sinai are very friendly & sociable & make everyone feel special.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Our community is ready to answer.

Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Reviews by Location