Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Employee Reviews

Health Management Clerk
Health Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 15, 2017
Recorded and filed patient data and medical records. Carefully reviewed
medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance
companies.
Okay place to work
Financial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 8, 2017
Day to day is great when everyone is working together as a team. My motivation/enjoyable part of my day is insuring that I have all information/authorization required for patient to be seen.
Pros
Sshow appreciation with luncheons/ small bonus yearly
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Dietary is a cool job
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 24, 2017
I prep the food , prepared the trays , and clean the tray which wasn't bad . It's a easy job to do because you really not doing to much in the kitchen but the same stuff everyday .
Pros
Nice people that work there
Cons
N/a
Outstanding
Physician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 22, 2017
I learned more in my short time here than I did in all my rotations as a student. Attending is always available to teach and provide guidance. If you are willing to learn, this is an outstanding place to be.
Good Hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2017
Family centered care that is truly interested in the happiness of their staff. Even during difficult times, teamwork is always represented which makes the day a lot smoother.
Pros
Parking
Cons
overall great place to work
A positive day in the work place
Medical Practice REP-SPP (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 7, 2017
During my work experience at life bridge health I was fortunate enough to have experienced firsthand and learned, many different sides of what goes into a project, the general process
of how a my day starts...... first I log onto my personal computer.. sign in 4-5 different systems that (The Krieger Eye Institute) uses. I'm usually first one to be in the office and the last one to leave the office of the work day. I check all my emails from mangers before scheduled patients start walking in the office.I best part about the day is making my patients laugh. The worst feeling I have is seeing patients come in the office in pain. The the most I do is try to put an smile on their face and make the check in process go fast and smooth.
n/a
Medical Practice Rep (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2017
When I worked at the actual hospital i loved interacting with the patients and families.I worked at Maternal Fetal Medicine. I did inpatient/outpatient billing. Scheduling for ultrasounds and consults w/three high -risk doctors. Checked in patients for appointments, prepared charts for next business day. My manager was very respectful and hands on. the coworkers were team players
great hospital to work
histotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2017
worked there since i graduated with my degree in histology; very dynamic and caring staff. willing to make sure you are happy in your position. great benefits and the best training. the hardest part was leaving.
Pros
work life balance
A great start
Clinical Resource Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 15, 2017
I was very green in my career when I worked for LifeBridge and Sinai. I've grown quite a bit since then. I would consider going back to the organization. The culture and focus has changed for the better in both strategic direction and clinical outcomes. That is a shout out to all of the people they have on staff.
Pros
Spaghetti Wednesday
Cons
Growth potential
This was my worst job ever
Perioperative Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21215June 14, 2017
This has got to be the worst job i ever worked. I was only employed here for 3 months. The shortest time I've ever been a a job. Management was disrespectful and did not know how to engage with her employees
Pros
free parking
Cons
management

Want to know more about Sinai Hospital of Baltimore?

Ask a question
Hated it
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21215June 3, 2017
Had to work with residents who made it very clear they did not want to work with a PA. They dumped admission on me as I was trying to leave at the end of my shift, etc.
One of the best workplace in Baltimore
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 2, 2017
the facility has evolved and house some of the finest healthcare providers in the area. it has modern and latest clinical equipment with hardworking staff with true Baltimorean charm.
Good Hospital
EM (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 1, 2017
Hospital is decent. Physicians collaboration is good. Great vacation benefits and health benefits. Tuition reimbursement. Busy environment not great work life balance.
Pros
vacation
Cons
work life balance
Fun, stimulating hospital for a clinical internship.
Echocardiography Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 18, 2017
This hospital offers a rich experience for the student echocardiographer wishing much hands-on experience in performing echocardiographic studies on patients and being guided on correct procedures and techniques.
Pros
Lots of hands-on experience, guidance from the professionals on staff.
Cons
None.
ok place to work
Patient Financial Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 12, 2017
I loved what I did. there is not much to tell. I appreciate the experience that I recieved while working for this company. There are a lot of pros and cons as with any company
Challenging workplace
Nurse Outcomes Educator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 3, 2017
Good working environment,encourages professional development, magnet recognized and good leadership. They treat us well. Good education opportunities.
General Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 24, 2017
Very good work environment. Good communication between departments. Excellent feedback from immediate supervisor. Great teamwork among employees. Wonderful place to work.
Very professional
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 12, 2017
It was a quick employment. I went in, met a lovely laid who than interviewed me. I was shortly after placed on a site at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore where I 3 months later was made full-time.
Pros
very comfortable
Cons
no overtime
Pleasant place to work. Very large campus.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 24, 2017
I learned alot about Medicare billing and Medicare FSSO system. As a jewish hospital I wasn't able to show my Christian faith. Never able to say Merry Christmas, had to said Happy Holiday. I did learn about the jewish faith that was foreign to me.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Couldn't display Christian faith.
Sinai Hospital
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 15, 2017
It's an intimate work place a little under 100 people who work in the office space. I think the raises each year should be more than a quarter. Grew fond of the people I work around.
Pros
the people
Cons
some dont want you to grow and just keep you in the same position