Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Employee Reviews

Best Place to work
Research Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 13, 2017
Team oriented, friendly environment
Always busy with Administrative, Clinical. and Regulatory Affairs
Learned that conducting a study is like a maestro in an orchestra,
In my opinion, the hardest part of the job is dealing with Drug Companies
The most enjoyable and rewarding part of the job is dealing with patients.
Pros
Excellent benefits, competitive salary, teamwork
Cons
N/a
HR Coordinator/Recruiter-Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21215September 15, 2017
Friendly, clean and safe environment. The staff and workers are there with the same goal. To care for the clients. This is indeed a relaxed place to work as long as the work is done.
Workplace Culture
Occupational, Speech and Psycho Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2017
This organiztion is still living in time where they would rather give awards out for baking a cake and remember the staffs birthdays than those who work hard, train other employees, go out of their way to make sure that the right is corrected, tries to encourage those who are not doing so well at work or at home. The department that I service in doesn't belevie in promoting African American males or women to positions such as directors or even having more than one African American manager at a time. It takes its employees work, ideas and time to be non-importaant or as if we aren't doing the job and should know how to make it better.
Pros
The End of the day
Cons
Coming in each day
Health Management Clerk
Health Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 15, 2017
Recorded and filed patient data and medical records. Carefully reviewed
medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance
companies.
Opportunities if you can get them.
Quality/Patient Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 13, 2017
There are multiple opportunities at this hospital, if you can work with HR to get an interview. There have been some recent, needed changes under the new President which is a very positive and encouraging thing.
Okay place to work
Financial Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 8, 2017
Day to day is great when everyone is working together as a team. My motivation/enjoyable part of my day is insuring that I have all information/authorization required for patient to be seen.
Pros
Sshow appreciation with luncheons/ small bonus yearly
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Dietary is a cool job
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 24, 2017
I prep the food , prepared the trays , and clean the tray which wasn't bad . It's a easy job to do because you really not doing to much in the kitchen but the same stuff everyday .
Pros
Nice people that work there
Cons
N/a
Outstanding
Physician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 22, 2017
I learned more in my short time here than I did in all my rotations as a student. Attending is always available to teach and provide guidance. If you are willing to learn, this is an outstanding place to be.
Good Hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2017
Family centered care that is truly interested in the happiness of their staff. Even during difficult times, teamwork is always represented which makes the day a lot smoother.
Pros
Parking
Cons
overall great place to work
A positive day in the work place
Medical Practice REP-SPP (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 7, 2017
During my work experience at life bridge health I was fortunate enough to have experienced firsthand and learned, many different sides of what goes into a project, the general process
of how a my day starts...... first I log onto my personal computer.. sign in 4-5 different systems that (The Krieger Eye Institute) uses. I'm usually first one to be in the office and the last one to leave the office of the work day. I check all my emails from mangers before scheduled patients start walking in the office.I best part about the day is making my patients laugh. The worst feeling I have is seeing patients come in the office in pain. The the most I do is try to put an smile on their face and make the check in process go fast and smooth.
n/a
Medical Practice Rep (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2017
When I worked at the actual hospital i loved interacting with the patients and families.I worked at Maternal Fetal Medicine. I did inpatient/outpatient billing. Scheduling for ultrasounds and consults w/three high -risk doctors. Checked in patients for appointments, prepared charts for next business day. My manager was very respectful and hands on. the coworkers were team players
great hospital to work
histotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2017
worked there since i graduated with my degree in histology; very dynamic and caring staff. willing to make sure you are happy in your position. great benefits and the best training. the hardest part was leaving.
Pros
work life balance
A great start
Clinical Resource Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 15, 2017
I was very green in my career when I worked for LifeBridge and Sinai. I've grown quite a bit since then. I would consider going back to the organization. The culture and focus has changed for the better in both strategic direction and clinical outcomes. That is a shout out to all of the people they have on staff.
Pros
Spaghetti Wednesday
Cons
Growth potential
This was my worst job ever
Perioperative Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21215June 14, 2017
This has got to be the worst job i ever worked. I was only employed here for 3 months. The shortest time I've ever been a a job. Management was disrespectful and did not know how to engage with her employees
Pros
free parking
Cons
management
Hated it
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21215June 3, 2017
Had to work with residents who made it very clear they did not want to work with a PA. They dumped admission on me as I was trying to leave at the end of my shift, etc.
One of the best workplace in Baltimore
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 2, 2017
the facility has evolved and house some of the finest healthcare providers in the area. it has modern and latest clinical equipment with hardworking staff with true Baltimorean charm.
Good Hospital
EM (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 1, 2017
Hospital is decent. Physicians collaboration is good. Great vacation benefits and health benefits. Tuition reimbursement. Busy environment not great work life balance.
Pros
vacation
Cons
work life balance
Fun, stimulating hospital for a clinical internship.
Echocardiography Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 18, 2017
This hospital offers a rich experience for the student echocardiographer wishing much hands-on experience in performing echocardiographic studies on patients and being guided on correct procedures and techniques.
Pros
Lots of hands-on experience, guidance from the professionals on staff.
Cons
None.
ok place to work
Patient Financial Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 12, 2017
I loved what I did. there is not much to tell. I appreciate the experience that I recieved while working for this company. There are a lot of pros and cons as with any company
Challenging workplace
Nurse Outcomes Educator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 3, 2017
Good working environment,encourages professional development, magnet recognized and good leadership. They treat us well. Good education opportunities.