Sinai Hospital Employee Reviews

In my department negativity was the supervision model.
FINANCIAL CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 7, 2017
Management did not feel I was as productive as I thought I was. There was no constructive feedback, which, would have been helpful. Had my immediate supervisor provided this help, I would still be there
Pros
occasional lunches
Cons
no positive feedback
Environmental Services/Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2017
I gain positive experience everywhere I work. Positive no negatives I would like to see other people go far and pursue there goals at the company good luck.
productive work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 11, 2017
General office duties are always pleasant. The work area was very neat and clean. The staff was very friendly and easy to get along with. I loved working in the office space that was given.
very stressful working enivornment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 17, 2017
the staff was not very helpful. The overall hosptial is very disorganized. I think the company need to find a more fuctionally system in order to make things work better.
Pros
they hire new gradutates
Cons
they not good at training
Be aware of Management
Hospital Operator (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 16, 2017
Just stay to yourself
The best staff to befriend are the kitchen staff

I enjoyed the overtime
Hated how management operated on favorites
Loved the ppl I worked with
Disliked how HR handled complaints
overall enjoyable job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2017
Overall enjoyable job. My boss was very unorganized which made working for him quite difficult. I was his only employee so I had to organize his entire office
Specializing in orthopedic and cardiac surgery
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 4, 2017
A community based hospital, Sinai sits in the heart of the jewish community of parkheights. A friendly and spiritual environment to work in. The operating rooms are very competitive in orthopedic surgery. Heavy daily work load due to high volume of loaner trays per case, average 10 loaners per case. Sinai is a trauma hospital with 24 operating rooms
Great Place to work part-time
Part-time- PRN (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21215April 15, 2017
Sinai is great place work if you don't mind having the Jewish faith pushed upon you at every turn, there culture is different and it make you feel that their religion is the only one that matters. Especially when it comes to holidays, their is the only ones that matter. I think that they should celebrate all holidays and not just theirs.
Pros
great atmostphere
Cons
Family attitudes
Busy
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 7, 2017
Busy office without resources to get work done. Lack of organization,Multiple locations, Lack of staff, unorganized management.
diversity in employees
Pros
free lunches
Cons
unorganized management
great stepping stone
Patient Service Rep/ Bed Control Liaison (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 7, 2017
Sinai is a nice place to work. I have learned alot. I appreciate the opportunity awarded to me and wish all employees of sinai great success. That is all
Hospital environment with room service for the patients.
Supervisor Food Services (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 6, 2017
Sinai is a state of the art hospital setting with an outside company managing it's food service department. During the day experienced diet aides are preparing food for the patients and delivering it too them, during the evening students are delivering dinner meals to those same patients,and keeping the kitchen clean.
Pros
Helping people get well again.
Cons
Sometimes seeing patients die.
Very ptoductive work place. Many goals can be accomplished.
Housekeeper (EVS) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 31, 2017
I worked in the kitchen as a Dietary Hostess for a little over a year & a half. I loved it. I built relationships w/ the patients & families and learned their like/dislikes as far as foods for dinner. I transferred to housekeeping and it was the same. I was full time then so I seen patients bright & early to do my daily cleaning.
Busy Clinical Setting
Case Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 27, 2017
Daily updates of level of care for admitting patients. Daily entry of clinical information for social worker/ physician to submit to insurance carrier for payment. I also send appears for Medicare/Medicaid for inpatient stay.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Inability to mantain a work forcce
See different people everday
Pre-op Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 22, 2017
It was a good job for the most part. Was a fast pace job made the day go by quick. I always learned new things. Always had help if I needed it. Our job was very basic and simple.
Pros
Overtime, healthcare, benefits.
Cons
No cons.
Wonderful Experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 19, 2017
As a volunteer at Sinai Hospital, I have had a wonderful experience. All of the health and medical professionals are very warm and caring. Everyone really enjoys helping one another
Management needs a overhaul
Security Officer II (Current Employee) –  WHOLE CAMPUSMarch 16, 2017
No educational training for security or advanced career movement.Or placement into upward management glass ceiling for every one too much nepitism no growth
Pros
Cons
Better leadership
Great work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 9, 2017
I started working at Sinai in 2007. It was a really great environment to work. Everyone was really friendly. The food was great and they offer free parking an employee discount in the cafeteria.
Pros
Discount for employees
Cons
productive nice place to work
Patient service associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 5, 2017
i work in the emergency room i enjoy working there. I just don't like working on Sundays. the emergency room is usually very busy during the week and really slow on the weekends. i enjoy meeting the doctors because i plan to become a physician in the near future. The management is ok just needs more organization.
Pros
great experience
Cons
have to work every other weekend
Community Hospital
Intern Postpartum Depression Outreach Program (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 3, 2017
Sinai has done a lot to push for population health. They do a lot of outreach within the patients home to help them remain healthy.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 2, 2017
Working at Sinai was wonderful experience different type of patients. Coworkers was awesome and great to work with. Love to be apart of the team again.
Pros
coworker and patients