Sinclair Oil Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
This was a great company and still is.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Sinclair warehouse 1200 north 300 west SLC UT.February 6, 2014
Sinclair is a great place to work people their are the kindest and most cheering people. Work was alwys busy never a dull moment. I learned so much about warehouse management shipping and recieving and inventory control. The hardest part of this job was doing the inventory and the reports by myself. The mst enjoyable thing about this job was the fellow employees and getting to know the Holdings.
Pros
i had a job with a great enviroment and great people.
Cons
pay was not much
Technical Support & Customer Service Manager
Manager Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 2, 2013
Loved this job. I work my way up to this position. The company saw a talent with me and they were very good to put time and effort into my skills.

My department provided trouble shooting, software and network support for state of the art point of sale equipment at gas stations, hotels, and retail environments.

Developed strong working loyalties and relationships. Traveled to various distributors for system upgrades, training, and credit card audits.
Pros
benefits, wages, people, and secure company
gym on site, cafe on sitt
Accountant/Draft Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtMay 22, 2012
post and apply payments

co-workers were great, worked as a team.

getting the system to work/ dealing with IT

worked well with my schedule outside of work