SINCLAIR

SINCLAIR Employer Reviews

Laid back environment
Gas station attendent (Current Employee), Howard Lake, MNOctober 28, 2014
easy, complete a chore list every night, help customers, I really enjoyed working with the other employees, I had to make sure that the cooler was always stocked, make sure we had coffee ready for the day
An important Learning experience in my life.
CEO (Former Employee), AtlantaOctober 17, 2014
I owned and operated the company and have now disolved it. So any review is moot.
fun work place, employers and manager were great
cashier (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: just a 5 min walk to work. worked 10hrs for 4 days off 3 days did end of day reports.
Cons: when somebody didnt show up i had to stay even when ive been their for 10 hrs.
i worked the grave shift. it was close to my apartment. the customers were awesome. sometimes the employers wont work in the cooler. the manager was awesome to work with. didnt meet the owner until a few week before i left the state.
Not the best place I've worked
Clerk (Former Employee), Eldon, MOAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free food at the end of the night
Cons: not the cleanest building
Typical day was just checking out at the register, authorizing gas pumps, cleaning, and closing down the station. I learned how to count down a drawer and fill out the bank deposit. Co-workers barely knew me. The hardest part was when I was by myself at night and trying to time manage myself to get everything accomplished while still attending to customers. – more... The most enjoyable part was being able to speak to all kinds of people. – less
If you like meeting new people all the time this is the job for you
Cashier/Trainer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2014
You learn a lot about the people in this world, and maybe we shouldn't know that much.
Made new friends
Cashier and Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee), Boone, IAApril 14, 2014
Pros: meet new people
Cons: cold out on the driver in the winter
Start by greet the customer a good day.give them services. visit with see how things were with them. Good to work with. Fun to work with.To say good by when i left to start new job. To see all the friends I made over the years.
I loved to work at sinclair
Cashier (Former Employee), Elko, NVMarch 27, 2014
Pros: the customers
Cons: no health insurance, no breaks unless someone was there to cover. no comunication, no trust
Working for Sinclair was a good job cause of the customers but the over all job was bad management and poor comunication skills cause the manager was not comunicating with her workers she would tell the customers what was going on. I know that not all Sinclair gas stations are not like that.
helping mistreated kids
mantinanace (Former Employee), Woodville, TXJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch most of the time
Cons: short breaks
mostly making rounds thur out the building fixing brokeing windows/holes in sheet rock changing light bulbs/up keep of out side grounds
Productive work place with great customer service
Cashier (Former Employee), Lovell, WYOctober 8, 2013
Pros: great amounts of customers, fantastic company
Cons: no set breaks, small family owned company
Dealing with the public on a day to day basis was great. Working with management and coworkers was always a privilege. A great place to to be employed overall.
Meeting customers from all over the world.
cashier/customer service (Former Employee), UTDecember 5, 2012
Pros: free seasons pass. free lunches
Cons: cold with snow outdoors. not crazy about that!
Meeting and getting to know customers from all over the U.S and various foreign countries. Loved the interaction. I learned how to work in bustling environment which I loved. I would arrive at work at 7:00 a.m. ending at 5:00 p.m. Learned a great deal from management and co-works, Got to be great friends with everyone.
Well kept and clean store
Cashier (Former Employee), Weiser, IDAugust 26, 2012
Pros: i only worked 4 days a week
Cons: the manager at the time was often hard to get along with
A day at work at Sinclair was usually busy, could be a very fun atmosphere to work at. I learned working at Sinclair was being able to do fish and game licencing. Managment was great for the most part. I love dealing with the owners. Coworkers were awesome, we became a family and help each other in and outside of work. The hardest part of the job was – more... the upkeep on the lot during the winter. I love working with the customers and getting to know them – less
I enjoy work whit people
Tester (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 30, 2012
i love it nice place to work for and i like work whit the customer on a daily base
Gas station
Service Attendant (Former Employee), Mountain Green, UTApril 13, 2012
Not a bad place to work hard to keep any good employees and pay wasn't very good but coild move up quickly if you work hard.
professional and comfortable workplace
Telesales (Former Employee), RochdaleFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: gaining more confidence and tranferable epeople skills.
Cons: can get tiring at times
A typical days work would involve me to make outbound calls and work towards my daily targets which was set by my manager usually i would exceed these targets.Tthe working enviroment is fun and something that i can easily relate to again.
buona
isf (Former Employee), Napoli, CAMSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: disponibilità
Cons: cambio di strategia
inizialmente azienda con idee ben chiare, nel tempo strategie non condivise dalla rete