SingTel is a global SP in the WAN space.
Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager – Network and managed service sales
Sales, design and technical lead for the SingTel managed services group in the USA.
• Developed, presented and closed solutions for 160 existing SingTel clients and acquired over 30 new logos since 2011
• Grew CV from $800k (2011) to $1.5m (2012) to $2.5m (2013), a 200% increase in 3 years
• Drove the overall strategy and commercial engagement model for major global opportunities for IT specialized solutions; engaging the product and engineering teams to develop tailored solutions; and representing our IT specialized services portfolio and solutions as a subject matter expert in infrastructure and application performance technologies
• Broad range of responsibilities for overall solution design in LAN/WAN connectivity and managed services
• Designed and closed multiple MNE solutions over $500K USD in CV. Led the SingTel team to develop managed Cloud Services, Websense Secure Gateway, Managed Cisco UC Voice, Riverbed WAN acceleration, Infrastructure as a Service, and managed security solutions. Both HW solutions and SaaS platform deployments
• Established local relationships with system integrator partners for USA-based solution design, managed services product development, and partner relationship management
• Consulted clients on private cloud, hosting and co-location and data center design for USA clients in Asia and North America