SINGH Employee Reviews in United States

Worse management team ever
Server (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 23, 2016
They messed up every pay check that I received. Favoritism was noticeable between management and co-workers. No one wanted to pull together when short handed. I was assaulted by a co-worker and it was brushed under the rug.
Pros
The residents and the facility are great
Cons
Unauthorized time sheet changes and NO RESPECT
New MANGEMENT think she is to good to help
caregiver (Former Employee) –  Canton, MINovember 29, 2015
While I was there are WC and ED left the company. The new WC always preached she would help where needed. Most days all shifts are short. Not once would the new WC stepped in and helped. 4:57 pm she was out the door. Still know people that work there and they say WC has never walk the walk. Just all talk. Miss betty is wonderful and activities director for AL and NC are the best they always go above and beyond. If it wasn't for the lies and down grades from WC I would still work there. I enjoined my Co workers and loved the residents.
Pros
Good team work from care givers and med techs
Cons
Wellness coordinator is fake as ever
A regular day
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIMay 6, 2012
Waking up our residents and providing great care. Assisting them down to meals while conversing with them. Working here really open my eyes far as the care people need and the trust their family have in us to take care of their love ones. Management was GREAT at first until a new woman took over, something I understand that changes will happen regardless but never judge a book by its cover. My co-workers and I felt like family and we enjoyed doing our job. There was not a hard part, you have to be prepare to work and understand the different conditions and disease some people experience when they age.
Pros
seeing the residents happy
Cons
no benefits, no raises, no recognition
Horrible place to work
Caregiver mentor (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MINovember 8, 2015
Worst job I've ever had. Management is rude, racist, and uncaring to bother the employees and the residents. Undrepaid, not enough staff based on state regulations.
Pros
Non
Cons
Resident treatment, racial discrimination, constant harrasament
Just Awful
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Canton MiFebruary 10, 2014
It starts off great and then they stab you right in the chest. The best part about this company was the residents and activities. Nothing more. The ED was afraid of her residents and caregivers as if they were infected with a deadly virus. She didn't even speak to anyone especially on AL and Memory Care. Hopefully she will be gone ASAP!
Pros
the building faces the east!
Cons
short staffed, terrible compensation and always being accused of stealing!
not a nice place to work
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  novi, miOctober 22, 2015
The managers show favoritism to certain employees. The maintenance staff is sorry. They will hire anybody. I feel sorry for the residents.
Pros
Cons
sorry health plan
"Horrible place to work"
med tech/caregiver (Former Employee) –  CherryHill, Canton, MIMay 30, 2015
RUN, I repeat RUN to the nearest exit. Most of the caregivers there are very caring but they had a few bad apples in the bunch. A lot of back stabbing going on and favoritism. Very unprofessional management team. Nurse Betty was the only ray of sunshine there. I just loved her!!
Pros
Caring workers, clean environment
Cons
Caregivers and other non management staff unappreciated. Constantly short staffed, pay lousy.
Outstanding Culture
Waltonwood Senior Living (Former Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIOctober 20, 2014
Waltonwood Senior Living is in my opinion among one of the best organizations I have had the pleasure of being a part of. What attracted me to the Singh/Waltonwood Family was the Philosophy and Mission Statement which is much more than elegantly crafted words. The care and quality of services residents receive from the associates at the community level to the corporate level is a testament of the Grewal families commitment of the Quality of Life Promise made to the residents and families we have the pleasure of serving.
Through engagement, training and recognition of excellence in service, the Waltonwood Senior Living Brand has created a culture of TEAM, respect for residents, resident families and associates alike which has been instrumental in building associate retention and quality of life for team members. I highly recommend Waltonwood Senior Living as a career path to all those looking for a fulfilling professional life serving our community.
Pros
engaging, caring and professional organization
Cons
opportunities in comprehensive standards in policy and procedures
The worst place to work at
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Novi miOctober 12, 2014
The worst job I've ever worked at the community manager doesn't know how to talk to people . Your are over worked under staff you get called off your break I feel if this company would replace management it would be a much better place to work
Pros
have to bring your own lunch
Cons
get called off your lunch early and they still take it out of your check
Great work environment
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MISeptember 28, 2013
Singh brings a lot of opportunity to learn about the field of assistant living and working with the elderly. Usually the employees that aren't management are young full of energy and are easily likeable. Although management can be full of pressure, over zealous and from time to time disrespectful to their employees.
caregiver/med-tech
med tech (Former Employee) –  Rochester hillsJanuary 7, 2014
I was employed for 2 1/2 yrs, promoted to med-tech after a year or so. Caregivers treated horribly by management. Never enough staff, over worked and unpaid. Loved the residents and taking cate of them but not worth it.
Pros
non
Cons
missed breaks, under staffed, uneven ratio of pt to caregivers