Single Throw, Inc.

Single Throw, Inc. Employer Reviews

Great Work Environment & Opportunity for Growth
Internet Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Wall, NJDecember 16, 2014
Pros: great people, fun culture, great career growth opportunities.
Single Throw provides an excellent environment for growing your career and skill set in the fields of internet marketing, social media advertising and digital branding. The leadership team is incredibly knowledgable and are always staying of the cutting edge. If you thrive in an environment where no two days are alike and there's lots of room for growth, then this is the company for you.

For people who do not handle deadlines well or lack personal accountability, then you may want to look elsewhere. This is the type of company that breeds winners and sales hunters. However, if you're looking to build a successful career in the fields of internet marketing, digital media and sales, then I highly recommend pursuing an opportunity with Single Throw. It has truly been one of the most valuable experiences of my career.
Great company to grow your experience
SEM team lead (Former Employee), Wall, njOctober 16, 2014
Pros: holiday and birthday parties, office events and fun gatherings, open door policy, like minded staff
Single Throw is a great place to learn and enhance your skill sets. The overall setup of the company allows new, or less experienced employees, to be mentored and trained to reach new levels in their career.

Feeling a sense of personal success and accomplishment is a key factor in Single Throw's growth process. You also have the opportunity to bring new ideas to the table to help enhance your own department.

All in all, this company is good place to learn, grow and succeed. You are given the tools to pave your own path and the results are very rewarding.
NOT Recommended!
Internet Marketing Lead (Former Employee), Wall, NJSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: paid holidays, occasional free lunches
Cons: unprofessional management, high turnover, no room for growth
This company is not a good place to work. Turnover rate is astronomical, the management gossips about employees and refuses to listen to employee suggestions. Whenever many employees leave at once, which is frequent, they "restructure" in hopes of fixing problems. In addition, the management department doubles as the HR department so there are no resources for employees to find help with any concerns.

It is a very stressful environment with almost no room for real growth. Senior employees claim that the company is always expanding and growing, but the truth is that employees are overworked, underpaid, and are unable to provide a quality product due to absurd time constraints. My advice for potential customers and employees would be to stay far away, this is a shady company.
Run for the hills.
internet marketer (Former Employee), wall, njSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free parking
Cons: poor work/life balance, unprofessional staff, hostile environment
This place should have revolving door installed up front. For a company with less than 30 people on staff, about 20 people quit in just one year. Members of upper management are both unqualified and incredibly unprofessional which makes for an extremely hostile work environment. If you like having frequent panic attacks and puking on your way to work every day, this company is for you!
Don't bother applying here
Internet Marketer (Former Employee), Wall, NJSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: long lunch
Cons: upper management, poor work/ life balance, unrealistic expectations
A typical day at work was very stressful, with unrealistic expectations. When coordinators are overwhelmed, leads and upper management rarely jump in to help out. They do not value their employees and the turnover is astronomical. The hardest part of the job is reporting to people only a few years older than you. They were put in these positions without the proper qualifications and have poor management skills. Overall, the people you work with are great, it’s management that’s the main problem. Certain members of management should no longer hold the position of power they do.
Energetic Career-Building Internship
Summer Intern (Former Employee), Wall, NJAugust 7, 2014
Pros: option to sit on workout balls instead of regular desk chair, free cookies food, birthday cards and goodies, company baseball games
I interned at Single Throw during the summer of 2014 and absolutely loved it. Other places I interned at gave me boring, repetitive tasks just to keep me busy. Single Throw Internet Marketing is a place unlike any other. Even though I'm young and just starting my career, my parents and other family members would always be envious about the experiences I shared with them while at Single Throw.

From day one everyone in the office made me feel welcome and much more important than the boring intern stereotype which I had encountered before. The upbeat work environment kept me motivated and eager to step into the office everyday.

With a variety of departments, the amount of knowledge that each employee has is tremendous. They were always willing to lend a helping hand to help me complete daily tasks and campaign projects.

I can not wait to graduate so I can have the opportunity to apply for a full-time position at Single Throw Internet Marketing. They gave me a huge steppingstone to kick start my marketing career.
One of a kind Internet Marketing company in NJ
Social Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 20, 2012
Pros: friendly coworkers, open door policy, holiday parties, good benefits, positive work environment
At Single Throw you are constantly learning! The staff is extremely friendly and creative. We are able to share our ideas openly. Working at Single Throw has been an amazing experience!
Gain valuable experience at a premier Internet marketing company
SEO Specialist (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 13, 2012
Single Throw is a great company to work for to gain valuable experience in the Internet marketing field. All of the employees are friendly and readily available to help. The open door policy is great for sharing new ideas and asking for help when needed. If you want to learn everything about Internet marketing then Single Throw is the place to be!
Expanding Marketing Company with a Family Feed
Senior Employee (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 13, 2012
Pros: company birthday parties, free lunches, ugly sweater contests during the holidays, thanksgiving lunch, christmas party, summer company picnic at blueclaws, competitions and contests with prizes all year etc. etc.
This is a great company to work for, not only is the culture great but room for advancement is promising as well!
Great place to build your career
Project Manager (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 6, 2012
Working at Single Throw has been a great experience and I look forward to the future as we continue to grow. The work environment is friendly and management is focused on the professional growth of their employees and promoting from within. I would recommend Single Throw as the perfect opportunity for both young professionals and those looking to take the next step forward in their career.
Productive and fun workplace
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 6, 2012
Pros: positive work environment, long breaks, good benefits, open door policy
Single Throw is a great, fast paced work environment, where you are given the opportunity to be creative and learn new skills. Great, friendly staff and management team.
Positive work environment with room for growth
Social Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall, NJMarch 14, 2012
Pros: positive work environment, great health benefits, room for growth
Single Throw provides a positive work environment with room to grow and learn each day. Single Throw has excellent health benefits and values their employees.
Great Atmosphere & Co-Workers
Internet Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Wall, NJMarch 6, 2012
Pros: positive work environment, great people, great compensation.
I cannot say enough good things about Single Throw. The management is terrific; the atmosphere and attitude of employees is tremendous; the opportunity to advance and make money is unbelievable; and the reputation of Single Throw is unmatched. If you are hard working and want to part of a great team, Single Throw is for you.
Rewarding Cutting Edge Company
CFO (Current Employee), Wall, NJ 07719March 6, 2012
Pros: great people to work with and learn from, health insurance and other benefits provided
Single Throw is an award winning internet marketing company that prides itself on providing a comfortable and rewarding work environment. We have a policy of promoting from within the company and encourage employee suggestions and input.
Fun workplace with great growth opportunities
Social Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall, NJMarch 6, 2012
Pros: nice young staff, long breaks, vacation days, benefits, fun work environment
Working at Single Throw has been a great learning experience and a good time. I enjoy waking up for work every day, how many people can honestly say that?

About Single Throw, Inc.

About Us - Single Throw Internet Marketing Company A Brief History Single Throw Internet Marketing was founded in 2001—on – Read more

Single Throw, Inc. Photos