Single Throw, Inc. Employee Review

View all Single Throw, Inc. reviews

Expanding Marketing Company with a Family Feed
Senior Employee (Current Employee) –  Wall, NJJuly 13, 2012
This is a great company to work for, not only is the culture great but room for advancement is promising as well!
Pros
company birthday parties, free lunches, ugly sweater contests during the holidays, thanksgiving lunch, christmas party, summer company picnic at blueclaws, competitions and contests with prizes all year etc. etc.

Other Single Throw, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fantastic Summer Internship Program!
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Wall, New JerseySeptember 23, 2015
Interning at Single Throw was one of the best experiences I have ever encountered. The job was hands on, informational and an overall fantastic opportunity. Working as a simple summer intern was far from what I expected. Unlike many other internships my peers had, I was never bored, or asked to complete mindless tasks, or go on a coffee run. I was told a task to complete, and rather than following a step by step outline, which my boss could have easily given, she left it up to me to figure it out on my own, and work through the trial and error process. Although sometimes tasks were difficult, this method lead to the best experience and I learned an extensive amount of information. It was knowledge I obtained for a lifetime and will help throughout my career. I learned to research the task at hand, and cater it to the task I was given. As a student in college, I have used the experiences I learned at Single Throw in my classes, for my on campus job and in every day life.

The environment was friendly and everyone was there to help and answer any questions. I truly felt part of the company and welcomed. The young, friendly, energetic office constantly gave great vibes and were excited about the work we were doing. They have passion for what they do, and truly care about clients. Going into the office was not a chore when everyone around you was inspired and constantly looking of how they can better themselves and their clients.
Pros
Supportive Management, Office Environment
Eh.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Wall, TownshipAugust 21, 2015
In fairness, this company creates a drive to make you learn a lot about the industry very quickly. You then begin to realize how far better off you would be elsewhere.

I had never worked at a place where moral could sink so low. Employee turnover was astronomical. More so than a typical marketing firm. Because of this, everyone felt overworked and under appreciated. Many felt like jobs where not secure, despite putting 110% of their effort into their work.

Management may claim to be open and honest but I never found this to be 100% accurate. They were only honest with employees when it benefitted themselves or made themselves look good. Felt like they held petty, high school style grudges.

This company's greatest asset is the new talent they often acquire, they just can't keep them. My biggest point of advice to management: Stop thinking that free ice cream and burritos will solve moral problems. Create some real incentives that will make employees want to actually develop a career here. That may be my biggest complain. I always felt like I was being dragged to a tedious job in the morning, not happily heading in to develop my career.
Pros
They have a knack for finding great people to work for them.
Cons
They have a habit of driving these great people away... quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Single Throw, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.