Single Throw, Inc.

Single Throw, Inc. Employer Reviews

One of a kind Internet Marketing company in NJ
Social Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 20, 2012
Pros: friendly coworkers, open door policy, holiday parties, good benefits, positive work environment
At Single Throw you are constantly learning! The staff is extremely friendly and creative. We are able to share our ideas openly. Working at Single Throw has been an amazing experience!
Gain valuable experience at a premier Internet marketing company
SEO Specialist (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 13, 2012
Single Throw is a great company to work for to gain valuable experience in the Internet marketing field. All of the employees are friendly and readily available to help. The open door policy is great for sharing new ideas and asking for help when needed. If you want to learn everything about Internet marketing then Single Throw is the place to be!
Great Place to Work
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall Township, NJJuly 12, 2012
Pros: open door policy, good benefits, breaks and vacation time, positive work environment
Single Throw has it all, a great environment, exciting work, and room to grow. Everyday I am able to not only learn something new but I am able to bring something new to the table. There is an open door policy here and our executives are friendly and encouraging. We also have fun sporadic employee events, an annual summer picnic at the local baseball – more... park and a holiday party that's not your average company party! – less
Great place to build your career
Project Manager (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 6, 2012
Working at Single Throw has been a great experience and I look forward to the future as we continue to grow. The work environment is friendly and management is focused on the professional growth of their employees and promoting from within. I would recommend Single Throw as the perfect opportunity for both young professionals and those looking to take – more... the next step forward in their career. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Wall, NJJuly 6, 2012
Pros: positive work environment, long breaks, good benefits, open door policy
Single Throw is a great, fast paced work environment, where you are given the opportunity to be creative and learn new skills. Great, friendly staff and management team.
Great Work Environment with Chances for Advancement and Growth
SEO Specialist (Current Employee), Wall Township, NJJuly 6, 2012
Pros: young & talented staff, breaks and vacation time, benefits, positive work environment
Single Throw creates a very positive work environment for it's employees. It is a great place to develop new skills and knowledge. My time spent with Single Throw has resulted in a great learning experience filled with friendly and talented co-workers.
Positive work environment with room for growth
Social Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall, NJMarch 14, 2012
Pros: positive work environment, great health benefits, room for growth
Single Throw provides a positive work environment with room to grow and learn each day. Single Throw has excellent health benefits and values their employees.
Great Atmosphere & Co-Workers
Internet Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Wall, NJMarch 6, 2012
Pros: positive work environment, great people, great compensation.
I cannot say enough good things about Single Throw. The management is terrific; the atmosphere and attitude of employees is tremendous; the opportunity to advance and make money is unbelievable; and the reputation of Single Throw is unmatched. If you are hard working and want to part of a great team, Single Throw is for you.
Rewarding Cutting Edge Company
CFO (Current Employee), Wall, NJ 07719March 6, 2012
Pros: great people to work with and learn from, health insurance and other benefits provided
Single Throw is an award winning internet marketing company that prides itself on providing a comfortable and rewarding work environment. We have a policy of promoting from within the company and encourage employee suggestions and input.
Fun workplace with great growth opportunities
Social Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wall, NJMarch 6, 2012
Pros: nice young staff, long breaks, vacation days, benefits, fun work environment
Working at Single Throw has been a great learning experience and a good time. I enjoy waking up for work every day, how many people can honestly say that?