SIPS Consults Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A pure lie
PCT (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYMarch 10, 2016
I worked for sips and it was , ok.. But what I didn't like about the company is that they where totally disorganized also when I was hired as a patient care technician that was a lie too because I was drown in the OR to turn rooms around and do some work house keeping had to do , then I was pulled out to work somewhere and worked as an nursing Asst and for the pay it started you out between 16 to 17 an hr not worth it and health insurance you gotta pay out of pocket would run you like $230 per pay not worth it..
Pros
Cons
Short breaks and lie to you about your position
Amazing company helpful
Sterile processing tech (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C. VAMCNovember 24, 2014
Everyone I've had contact with so far has exceeded my expectations they've gone above and beyond for me and they are so kind they are a great group to work for they are so helpful and I love it so far couldn't ask for anything better great company I'm excited to say I'm apart of them!!!
Pros
Great compensation, helpful, knowledgeable
Cons
No cons so far!
Central Sterile Technician
CENTRAL STERILE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJuly 22, 2014
The hardest part of the job is staying calm during emergencies. I take pride in being able to pull together trays during critical times. The ability to stay calm and concentrate on ensuring that all of instruments that the doctors and nurses requires are available is key in my role. Additionally, being able to effectively communicate to doctors and nurses is equally important.
Pros
Working with and helping people
Cons
There isn't any cons when you work on helping to save lives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIPS Consults. Our community is ready to answer.

SIPS Consults Reviews by Location