Professional Service Company looking to add motivated individuals to our Sales Team in the Daytona-Orlando-Tampa area. The Sales Representative opening is a business-to-business outside sales position; the perfect job for someone who is highly motivated, a sales and relationship driven person.
- New Account development – cold calling, one-on-one and group meetings. Being persistent to obtain work.
- Develop and nurture relationships with insurance carriers, independent adjusting firms, contractors, agents, and others. (One-on-one and group meetings).
- Travel daily as needed to maintain a consistent customers’ visit schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales strategy and relationship-building activities to promote services, including trade seminars, sport events, group entertainment, training presentations, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a customer service, sales, or other related environment.
- Road warrior. Reliable transportation is needed; visit Miami office once a month. (Mileage reimbursement for use of vehicle for business activities at current government rate).
- Energetic, results oriented individual, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to generate leads and prospects, and to nurture existing relationships.
- Good computer skills, Microsoft products.
Established in 1984, Sir Galloway Fabric Restoration has grown to be one of the premier firms in South Florida specializing in professional textile restoration services for the insurance industry. For additional information, please visit us at www.sirgalloway.com
- High level compensation. (Salary 30K, plus commissions).
- Company sponsored medical plan.
- 401K plan.
Indeed - 18 months ago