SiriusXM Satellite Radio

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Employee Reviews

Great benefits
Instructional Design Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 5, 2015
The company provides great benefits. Fast paced fun environment. Staff is polite. Many positions offer work from home options.
Great place
Lead Trainer (Current Employee), Santo DomingoFebruary 25, 2015
Oversee and administer account training programs including recurrent and new hire classes. Make and implement recommended improvements. Be responsible to, organize course materials, develop training curriculum, present courses, and effectively measure training efforts. Ensure all training programs run smoothly and effectively. Work with management to identify training needs and achieve account specific training goals.
Tight Schedules and constantly changing requirements
Sr. Test Engineer (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great benefit package and the chance of a bonus.
Cons: nj gets too many snow storms. 17 storms in 2014
If you thrive in an environment where things are fast paced and ever changing due to the new features and customer requirements then this is the place for you. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the changes, reading documentation, and always needing to update things based on the evolution of the software. Most enjoyable thing is keeping up with the changes and making the tests as robust as possible. Very demanding management personalities. All in all a good working environment.
Productive and fun work environment
Associate Producer (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: irregular hours
SiriusXM is a lot like every other radio station. There's lots of room for growth and creativity. There is a great rapport amongst the employees there and the people there are great to work with. I love the flexibility of the job and the encouragement to think outside the box and get outside my comfort zone.
Good Company
OnDemand Asset Management (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: transportation re-imbursement
Cons: low wages
Middle Management-laden, but great company with bright prospects for the streaming content market. Company and employees will benefit from downsizing.
Validation Test Engineer
Software Validation Engineer (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 31, 2014
Great work great experience, but short term contract.
I learned new tools, management is so great and helpful, there is always new project to be involve with which make this jobs excited.
Company comfortable where it is...
Music Programming Coordinator / On-Air (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 29, 2013
The company likes to believe it takes care of its employees but in my 5 years there i've never received or been offered any training. Opportunities are very few
Very high energy and fun environment, no pay
Audio Production internship (Former Employee), Washington, D.C.March 6, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, coworkers, type of work, emphasis on growth
Cons: pay, odd hours
Would receive projects weekly from superior who would assign a deadline usually within 5 days max. Learned how to effectively produce and edit audio materials in a fast paced environment and learned to take a strong initiative in projects. Coworkers were energetic and welcoming. Hardest part of the job would have been not being paid and finding additional work to complete after initial projects were completed. Most enjoyable part of the job was the environment and atmosphere as well as the type of production work. A good balance between team oriented work and singular projects. Developed great time management skills and initiative for new projects as well as networking.
"Siriusly" is an AWESOME internship!
Intern, Hits 1/Morning Mash (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2012
Pros: great hands on experience, awesome people who mentor us interns.
Cons: unfortunately it is an unpaid internship.
There were internships I had in the past where I ended up being more familiar with the Starbucks menus versus what the company exactly did. What I love most about SiriusXM is that from the time I enter the building to the time I leave I was always engaged in a some type of project.
Awesome place, fun atmosphere, great job and opportunities.
Sports Marketing Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 22, 2012
I was an intern, however it was one of the best opportunities of my life. I had a great time and learned a lot. The atmosphere is fun and there are opportunities for advancement.