As Intake Coordinator, you are the voice of Sirona Infusion and set the standard of premium customer service for our clients.
1. Handle incoming calls for new referrals.
2. Efficiently enter patient information into electronic system, including patient demographics, request for services, pertinent history, patient notes, financial notes and insurance information.
3. Liaise with pharmacy, clinical staff, referral sources, marketing personnel and patient to obtain new orders. Pivotal role in ensuring patient receives service at agreed upon time.
4. Performs reimbursement functions, including verifying benefits and obtaining authorizations.
5. Ensures all Intake processes are in compliance with Sirona policy and accrediting bodies.
1. High school diploma required; AS degree preferred
2. 2-3 years previous experience in healthcare field
3. Medical terminology proficiency required
4. Experience with electronic patient record systems
5. Familiarity with ACHC accreditation requirements helpful
This is a full time position with competitive compensation and benefit package that includes Medical, Dental, FSA, 401k, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability.
Apply via our web site: www.sironainfusion.com