SIRVA Employee Reviews

General
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 1, 2017
Very professional staff, room for promotions, job security, friendly environment, lots of access to training and events around the area, benefits are great!
I loved the team I was on.
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 6, 2017
I cant think of anything I did not like about Sirva. I was in the claims department for 6 months as a temporary employee. The team lead was extremely helpful in every way.
Great People to Work With
Senior Global Assignment Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 3, 2017
The SIRVA offices create a great work environment with very driven, self motivated, quick learners. Not only do they have dedicated employees that work hard for their customers and clients, but they like to have fun too.
This place is ok to work at.
Financial Analyst in Global Client Finance (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHNovember 23, 2016
This place is OK to work at. We have a lunchroom. We have new bathrooms. The parking lot is big. There isn't much else to do but go into work and work.
Very productive place of employment and friendly
Claims support rep (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 20, 2016
A typical day at Sirva is sitting at your computer inputting claims. We also answer the phones and help the customers to the best of our ability before transferring them. It's a very nice and comfortable environment and the co-workers are very friendly and helpful. I've learned a lot more about the Microsoft systems and how to work them. We send a lot of emails to other departments. The hardest part of the job if figuring out all the different scenarios for each claim that needs input. I absolutely love the people.
Pros
The hour lunch breaks, Very nice people in the work place
Excellent Place to Work
Manager Strategy and Administration (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 21, 2016
SIRVA is an excellent place to work! It is filled with many highly skilled and capable people. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a career in the HHG industry.
The people at the office were the best to work with
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILSeptember 7, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers. They always put a smile on my face. No matter how tough some days could get, at the end of the day I did my best.
A typical day could be anywhere from hiring to firing.
Warm Office
relocation specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILJanuary 14, 2016
I've only worked here a few months, but there are some really nice and friendly people that work here. The team that you work for it the key to happiness! The CEO is a really nice guy and really seems to try to connect with each employee that works here.
Pros
Close to expressway.
Cons
Knowing which team to join
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Lead Management Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 5, 2016
Each day I talked to potential customers about free in home moving estimates. I learned how to transfer calls and use their database. All my co-workers in my section were friendly and my manager was extremely friendly as well. If we ever needed to leave early that was not a problem. The hardest part was learning zones of the united states to transfer callers to. The most enjoyable part was hearing how well of a job I was doing from my clients.
Pros
Long lunch break, tvs, cafeteria, ping pong table
Cons
No atmosphere/very bland
Room for Growth and promoted within the company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 30, 2015
Overall it was a great experience for me working there. I was very fortunate that even after my move to Auburn, Al from Fort Wayne, Indiana to be able to continue working from home for almost 9 months. The only downside that was hard on everyone was when we were outsourced to another compnay and the animosity that was felt when it happened.
Pros
The person I reported to directly and fellow supervisors
Cons
Healthcare
Good job!
Item Detail Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 23, 2015
It wasn't always the easiest position, but it was a fun and engaging place to work. Would've considered a permanent position if it'd been offered, but it didn't work with my class schedule.
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 24, 2015
It was a nice company to work for and the hours were great because they were willing to work around my school schedule at the time
Pros
location
Cons
Pay
Productive fun place to work
Revenue Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 4, 2015
A typical day you put on your headphones and process as many moves as possible.

Learned a lot about the moving business and really enjoyed seeing the move from origin to destination.

The hardest part of the job was trying to balance accuracy verses speed because I prefer to be accurate the first time I handle a file to reduce having to adjust something later. It was preferred to be faster with less accuracy so that was hard for me to grasp.

The best part of the job was talking with agents all of the US. They would also do fun things like play bingo and other games during the busy season to keep moral up.
Pros
On site cafe, lunch room ping pong table and other games
Cons
Lack of good communication between all employees and management
A very upbeat and fast paced work atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 25, 2014
Being a customer service rep at Sirva was one of the best jobs I've ever had! I enjoyed talking with and helping people from all over the world. My coworkers were very friendly and helpful and management always allowed for a good time on the job. Assisting people with their household moves was interesting and challenging.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne IndianaDecember 11, 2014
On the phone all day

I learned more about customer service

Management changed after the first year, he was very young and created his on group of people.

My co-workers were great

Telephone sales

I enjoyed the job
Pros
The co-workers
Cons
There really wasn't any
Very productive but laid back
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 24, 2014
Very easy work just very tedious. Loved learning new things and applying what I know from previous jobs to help assist the process more faster. I loved the employees they made you feel welcome and they were very helpful in understanding everyone is different and if you did not get this part you would be assigned to another section and another until you found the work to be of your liking. Management was understanding of my family and having to take some days off or half days to take care of my children. The hardest part after that was being shift around because of my absence. I loved the overall energy of the office because it made me feel at home knowing I had people watching my back and would help me if I had a problem instead of letting me stand by and figuring it out on my own. This was a temporary job so I was awfully sad when it had ended.
Pros
loved the occasional free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Schedule household goods for move
Military Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 2, 2014
Schedule household good moves
Management is ok
co workers fun
Keeping up with fast paced summer
Fast paced work environment
Pros
Agents and haulers
Cons
management
good work environment
DBA Transguard Insurance Company of America (Former Employee) –  Kansas City MOJuly 17, 2014
I had a great manager. It was a fun place to work but went through a lot of changes in a short time.
fun, enjoyed working closely with inside/outside
claims analyst (Former Employee) –  fort wayne, inJune 23, 2014
transportation company-relocation services. typical answering emails, calls mail
benefits
benefits
Associate Relocation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Associate Relocation Consultant
• Responsible for communication with relocating employees. Research and propose solutions for problem resolution and possible exception processing for relocating employees to maintain customer satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining a working file, including but not limited to, documenting client updates, policy exceptions, conversations and transactions. Responsible for handling policy administration and explanation, lease cancellation and destination services.
• Responsible for achieving position/client metric goals for all revenue opportunities.
• Assist the Relocation Operations training department as requested/as needed. This would include mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development and acting as a subject matter expert. Provide direction and feedback to new team members and constructive performance feedback to management.
• Responsible for communicating potential policy and process changes to Relocation Manager and/or Client Services Director to improve client satisfaction. Partner with supplier/resource management to provide feedback on supplier performance.