Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System

Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System United States Employee Reviews

Close to my home
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Lakewood, ColoradoFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: early start time, great medical benefits, close to home
Cons: no paid holidays
I worked in the Tech Center for over 25 years and wanted to work closer to home.
Excellent and Compassionate
RN in Nephrology Clinic (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COJune 5, 2013
Pros: no patient was ever turned away due to the type of insurance they had or did not have.
Cons: need to have a clinic float pool for rn's, oa's and moa's when staff is off due to illness, vacation, or attending required education.
The providers in Nephrology are the BEST-10 plus. Support staff awesome. Every works very hard and hopefully it will staffed fully with enough support staff soon.
Incredible team environment focused on common mission
Accounts Payable Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lenexa, KSJune 10, 2012
On a typical day, I serve as the primary Customer Service contact for all Care Sites answering phone and email inquiries for accounts payable related issues. Reconciling vendor accounts and routing invoices to expedite payment are part of my daily routine.
As an integral member of the start-up team for AP Shared Services, I was able to establish many of the procedures and goals for the Customer Service group. As I learned more about the customer's needs and expectations, I communicated those to the AP Team Leads... everyone working together to adapt our processes to better serve our customers.
Because of our current high volume and short staffing, the hardest part of my job is in trying to quickly respond to everyone's needs.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the many personal interactions. I also enjoy reconciling vendor accounts, bringing resolution to any outstanding issues.
Wish I could have worked there longer
Sr. Analyst and Database Programmer (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 26, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: unstable job security
I really appreciated the atmosphere at SCLHS, but the job security is a factor due to the integration of two health systems and elimination of job positions, which is what happened with me