SITE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good place to work until recently
Projects Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 15, 2017
I loved working there, but Corporate wants to do more with less employees, by outsourcing jobs. But, locally it was a great place to work: strong team and leadership.
Great People to work for.
Mill Manager (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLApril 25, 2017
The job was immensely challenging and I excel under pressure. So this was the perfect job for me. I handled things I never knew I was capable of. It was a production based facility so it was a race everyday.
Pros
Lots of overtime.
Cons
Lots of overtime.
Easy to use
(Operations) Manager (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORFebruary 21, 2017
I enjoyed working there, it's to bad it had to close. I worked long hours and got a change to work on many cars. it was a blast, and I'm glad i had the opportunity.
Never a dull moment
CNA2 (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 15, 2016
I love working here, the unit is small so you get to see the progression of the patient and a sort of tight knit family atmosphere.I also love the gratitude you get when you see a patient recover successfully and return with so much strength.
Pros
Small unit
Cons
N/a
Productive a good place to work.
Utility/ Mechanical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Parker, PANovember 2, 2016
Productive a good place to work. No time off, no overtime paid. per diems are good. safety is always important on the site.
Not a bad work place but not a good one either.
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Clark, NJJuly 3, 2016
Great people to work with. The head of SSG didnt do a very good job. Thats why they go shut down in New Jersey. Overall though I enjoyed my job.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
SSG Boss
review
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 28, 2016
A typical day at work for myself would start off early in the morning planning with a team meeting for later on in the day. Greet every employee I pass by.
Ok place
Staff on site (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 29, 2014
Got to sort junk mail and run the machine. Your on your feet but you can switch and sit down.
Pros
you brought your own lunch
Cons
Too hot in the workplace.
Core Competencies
Site Man. and Technical Delegate (Former Employee) –  Valencia, VCDecember 29, 2014
• Efficiently managing all the construction also planning project budgets and payment proposals with Presto software.
• Precisely analysing all the construction processes fitting in budget and frame time.
• Leading a team of 15-20 team members to produce a complete accurate and buildable construction projects.
• Good knowledge skill in software applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Presto, and Autocad to elaborately plan the construction project.
• Track record of ensuring project delivery to the highest quality, within budget by effectively organising, managing and utilising all resources.
• Effectively liaising with engineers and architects of different State Agencies and Companies to help Promoters and Project Managers manage the full project.
• Making budgets and cost estimates in collaboration with the Promoter or Project Manager, adjusting the budget to customer requirements.
• Production and costs control of each construction projects, reporting to the company each month this data.
• Trade relations with customers.
Dream Job
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIAugust 8, 2014
Could have paid more, but there was little wrong with this company. Too bad its not in existence any more.
Pros
Management, benifits, hours, they drove and motivated you, paid tuition, paid training, paid travel, good working environment.
Cons
It was forced to close the doors by its parent company.
temp agency
STAFF (Former Employee) –  Rockford ILJuly 21, 2014
did assembly and packing each day. hardest part standing in one place for 10 hr shift
Pros
air conditioned work area
Cons
standing for 10 hour shift
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MINovember 19, 2013
Never really had a bad day, always somthing different and enjoyable.
instrument fitter
fitter (Current Employee) –  any whereDecember 12, 2012
Jobe responsibilities :

I have knowledge tray work impuls line, air line , copper tubing, control valve,aligment & mounting, juction box, angle dropping, frame fabriction & aligment & mounting, electronice, punomatic transmitters instaltions high pressure and low pressure stream & liquite line maintenance & constrication work jb fram and transmitter instlation. Condute cable glanding & cable dressing cable terminations and tray work level gauge, and all types instrument ft. Pt.Lt. Pdit. Work etc.
Ergonomic evaluations
Part-Time Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moraga, CADecember 11, 2012
Conducted a series of warm/cold calls to new/existing clients informing them of new products and services, evaluation follow-up and training programs.
Pros
small business, site visits
Fun, yet stressful
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 26, 2012
Had to be with the kids everywhere and make sure that they did not do anything that could get them in trouble or sent back home.
Good atmosphere and understanding boss
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2012
This was a front desk position. My bosses were understanding, patient and kind. The work was busy and interesting. I enjoyed this job very much.
Pros
good atmosphere, good bosses
Cons
no cons