SiteLab Interactive is seeking an experienced (3+ years) on-site, full-time Marketing Coordinator to help maintain our position as a leader in social media marketing. The position will be responsible for creating content to be used online (social media posts, blogs, web copy, emails, articles, etc.) and for managing several of SiteLab's clients' social media properties. This is a fast-paced position with growth potential at a leading interactive agency steps from the beach in La Jolla Shores.
You're web and tech savvy with a talent for telling stories. You've had experience managing social media properties for a business and you like interacting with new people. You actively use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media sites. You understand that most 'business speak' is boring and unfriendly and want to speak to people rather than at them. You like to write and understand the audience and the media you're using to deliver your message. You truly enjoy creating and pushing yourself and you fail just as eloquently as you win.
The ideal candidate has past experience working in an agency environment and has an interest in the healthcare, biotech, and/or government marketing industries.
- Manage social media day-to-day activities for multiple clients, while coordinating with SiteLab team members for campaign planning and execution
- Manage and grow social channels focusing on engagement and community growth
- Provide additional research when needed to augment campaigns and strategy
- Manage presence on social networking sites and other similar community sites, including scheduling content and blog posts, escalating any issues immediately and appropriately
- Source images for social media posts using our client's photo libraries, stock photos, or taking pictures to upload via Instagram, TwitPic, or other image platform as needed
- Create content for emails, website copy, ads, blogs, articles, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Assist in integrating social media into SEO/other marketing initiatives
- Create and execute new marketing campaigns including email campaigns using the tool Lyris/Email Labs
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly share feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring with the team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends, and applications
- Positive, fun attitude
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience writing copy for marketing purposes
- Knowledge and understanding of social media and CMS platforms along with engagement and measurement tools including Google Analytics, Google Drive, Hootsuite, SproutSocial or similar measuring tools, WordPress, Drupal
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Strong ability to communicate in written and oral form
- Team player who delivers results; can build relationships and work cross-functionally; focused on the best outcome for the organization
- Strong organization and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of SEO, with PPC a plus
- This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position
- 3+ years in-house or agency online marketing experience with job responsibilities that include a wide variety of online communications including web and social media content, blogs, strategic briefs/documents, presentations, analytics reports
- Primary Industry: Marketing - Social Media
- Secondary Industry: Advertising - Media
- Career Level: Mid Level Career (3+ yrs experience)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's
- Job Status: Full Time
Indeed - 9 months ago
SiteLab Interactive, a collaborative team of experienced interactive agency professionals offering a rich suite of online marketing, website...