Thorough knowledge of EDD processing, SQL Backend support and IPRO administration as well as one or more of the following litigation support technology applications:
IPRO Enterprise Suite (Allegro, e-Capture, Eclipse), Access , Concordance. Basic computer skills including Adobe, Excel and PowerPoint presentations; TrueCrypt encryption software, Ultra-Edit, File Re-Namer, file creation, file transfer to and from CD-ROM or DVD and Zip format.
- Acts as primary support for litigation support requests and provides technical support in load file creation, database loading, image management and database design for a suite of litigation support system tools – IPro, Concordance, LAW, etc.
- Troubleshoot and provide support specific to client’s litigation applications and associated technologies to end-users
- Administrative knowledge with current litigation support applications, including (but not limited to IPro, Concordance, LAW and Summation)
- Knowledge of relational databases, verifies the structure of those databases and manipulates data as requested
- Serve as the point person for all technical support questions related to litigation support applications
- Must understand various data storage methodologies; effective methods for harvesting information from those sources using evidentiary defensible methods; strategies for converting harvested data to reviewable form
- Provide end-user training in IPro, Summation, Concordance, and related Litigation support applications
- Build and manage evidence databases
- Cull, filter, and de-dup raw data and create load files for various applications
- Client facing experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Consult with attorneys, paralegals and IT staff on a wide variety of case matter
- Maintain evidence using proper chain of custody and documentation
- SQL experience a distinct advantage.
- Must be able to copy and scan documents using IPro software.
- Must know how to assemble and bind documents.
- 2-3 years of related experience, preferably in a professional services organization
- Proficient in Windows and Office 2007/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Superior documentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must have experience working with IPro, LAW and Concordance
- Possess strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and willing to take ownership of client requests
- Candidate must have a strong client-service orientation
- Local and out of town travel occasionally will be required
- Writing a detailed summary report for all cases
- Ability to support all levels of document management, including set up of databases, data processing, data upload, quality control, imaging, searching, running database queries and reports, managing transcripts and electronic data exchange
- Ability to troubleshoot errors/technical issues and provide quality control review of media and data
- Strong training and communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to interact with users of varying levels
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; excellent initiative and assertiveness;
- Excellent customer-service skills and ability to work in a fast-pace environment and handle stressful situations with poise
- The ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Evening and weekend work may be required as dictated by client projects.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to stand long hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs - 50lbs.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Salary USD 50K - 75K Per Year
Career Level Required Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required 2+ to 5 Years
Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
SiteLogic is a fully-integrated provider of litigation support and discovery services. SiteLogic was founded by experienced litigators in...