Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 2,673 reviews matching the search
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 28, 2017
This job had no chance for advancement. The managers didn't know the function of the job. Paychecks was incorrect most of the time and you have to wait until the next week to get paid and still wasn't correct so taxes eat your money up.
Great Place to Work
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMarch 27, 2017
Very busy
How to provide a great customer services
The management was great
great place to work
was to maintain the agent in there place and understand that we were there to provide a benefit to the client
awful job and awful people.
Call center customer representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMarch 27, 2017
Do not ever work at sitel. The training is terrible, the people are terrible. When I was worked there my entire training class quit within two months of being on the floor.
Negative Workplace
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 27, 2017
Consistent lying and never keeping their end of the bargain. Tell you one thing to get you in the door once in the door they tell you lies to keep you
good company good people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKMarch 27, 2017
i am in college full time too so the fact that i get 40 hours there that works around my schooling is amazing in itself. the pay is what you would expect from a call center job but overall a good group of people. that is what makes me come back each time is the people and my schedule
Pros
people, hours
Cons
pay, no advancement, business going under at this location
excellent place to develop yourself
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  boni pioneerMarch 26, 2017
enjoyable working place with good salary and excellent leaning environment especially the family warm feeling with your colleague whenever you go to work.
boring
Agent (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKMarch 26, 2017
No windows in the facility, very repetitive. Very hard to grow within the company. Very easy ti get fired as well. you are constantly graded on every phone call. and have no privacy whatsoever
not really all that organized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 26, 2017
They always make sure that the management is taken care of before their employees. They also treat their agents as if they are children. They do not make the agents feel as though they are apreciated.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
treat employees like terribly
Decent place to work.
Consumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, ALMarch 26, 2017
Working in a call center is tiresome work. All the calls were back to back from open to close just about. There were times when some of the workers missed breaks or lunch because of calls. The customers that called in mainly yelled or cussed at us about their issues.
Pros
You can eat and drink at your stations.
Cons
Calls were back to back, and customers were very rude.
Management is sloppy but always hiring.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 26, 2017
I started working there in 2016 and at first it was okay, however as I continued to work at the company I learned that the management was poorly run and that it was not an agent friendly environment.
Great Workplace
Escalating Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 26, 2017
• Answered an average of 15-20 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
• Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
I have grown within the past year with this company!!
Inbound customer serice technical support rep (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 25, 2017
Sitel is the place to gain experience if you dont have any. Here you will learn social skills and my typing skills have gotten better. There are health benefits and raises do take place.
Productive and great learning workplace
EarthLink call center agent (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 24, 2017
A typical day at Sitel for me is taking calls all day.
The workplace is pretty laid back but a great learning job.
Most enjoyable part is helping the customers and also interacting with my co-workers and management team.
There is nothing really hard about my job that i can think of, i just strive to try and be the best at what i do.
Terrible Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 23, 2017
Typical Call Center they do not care about their employees. The pay is quite low for what is expected and there is mandatory overtime that they do not tell you about until after your training is over.
high pressure fast paced meet goals
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMarch 23, 2017
some days are slow and some you think would never end no HR support coaches mainly make sure you clock in/out and don't take extra break time Work site in Las Cruses needed to be updated hopefully the next person will make the necessary changes to the building parking limited walk 2 block behind other business to parking
Pros
2 month notice for layoff
Cons
online health application fails you wait till next year to reapply
Family type of call center
Fraud Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 23, 2017
Sitel at first seemed to be the first actual Call Center I worked for that was actually worth working for. Their recruiting department accepted any and almost everybody and THAT became their downfall as the sight ended up getting closed. It was a pretty great place to work at with fun activities for the employees from month to month
Pros
Place of great opportunity
Cons
Almost anybody could work there
Fast paced environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMarch 23, 2017
This was a tough place to work at. There was not a day that went by that I did not get yelled at by a customer about their bank account. I learned to understand that when a customer is yelling they are not yelling at you specifically but are upset at the situation they are in. I learned to stay calm and always help the customer. Management was always available when there was an issue I could not handle. The workplace culture was comfortable and welcoming. The best part of the job was getting to know people from all over the world.
Pros
Hot dog/pizza stands every Friday
Cons
short breaks
No home life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMarch 22, 2017
16 hour shifts for two weeks with no off days and unable to maintain a home life
Managment got switched around a lot and i had a new boss every month.
To be able to help someone in need
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMarch 22, 2017
Assisting others - Being able to connect with others and allowing them to feel comfortable enough to trust you in providing the best service available
Nice and calm work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 22, 2017
With this company your never not working never bored I love it. Small organizations within a larger system, freedom to do the job how you want. Notifying folks about important information made me feel good about my job.
Pros
Pick your own schedule
Cons
20min break to short

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.