Sitel

Sitel Employer Reviews

CSR Licensed Agent
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Oakridge, TNApril 18, 2014
Work on insurance policys. Rebase policys inter and outter states, do maintanence to policy, and customer service.
We had parties in our breakroom weekly for the employees that had been in our employment for a good amount of time and it was fun to see them smile.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Winfield, ALApril 16, 2014
Pros: i loved meeting new people, helping them with any information they needed to be employed, i also loved working with the people in my company, i felt important, i had an hour for lunch, it was nice to be recognized for the years of service to the company
Cons: i was not happy when our company decided to downsize and my position was cut throughout the company.
I came in and found out any information needed from the shift before me. Set up my work station, checked the mail room for anything that should be taken care of which consisted of the mail, fax, copier, supplies, and any thing that needed to be put in its correct place.

Then I checked for neatness of the front office and checked for applications that – more... needed to be processed.

Answered the phone and greeted possible employees and showed them how to fill out our applications. Answered questions.

Greeted the rest of the HR team when they were not busy and took down what needed to be done during my shift to help them.

Before I left for the day, I made sure the office was ready for the next morning. – less
Productive and Great work Place
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), LasVegas<NVApril 15, 2014
Pros: hour lunches, advancement, full time
I love being in the customer service field. I like to meet and talk to new people from all around. I am a very fun and energetic person. Im kind and friendly I get along with almost anyone.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Andalusia, ALApril 14, 2014
Pros: customer interaction
Cons: management, short breaks
Management was a major issue with this job, Management would pick favorites over other employees. My typical work day would clock and and take calls all day for customer service and troubleshooting cable technical problems. The hardest part was the back to back phone calls, I learned how to troubleshoot most cable and internet tech support problems.
great pay and great environment
CSR (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 14, 2014
was wonderful loved the people I worked with and also liked the fun outgoing and excepting environment and pay was more then min wage witch it awsome
fun
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Oak Ridge, TNApril 14, 2014
A great place o start working towards your career goals. Good hours
Very relaxed environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 13, 2014
Pros: develope many new skills, meet a lot of new people
Cons: very high stress, schedule was always changing
Sitel was a really great job. I learned a lot and developed different customer relation skills. The management was quiet and didn't get too involved in the day to day routine but they were always around. The hardest part would be the high stress level of the campaign. The best part was how relaxed the whole environment was.
Inbound calls from client Starbucks customer,
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Milford, DeApril 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, own cubicles
Cons: short breaks, no room for advancement
Inbound calls from client Starbucks customer, for online and mobile application assistance. Also customer relations and complaints. Managers are not on the floor, co-workers assist each other while on the floor, and calling for assistance with level two.
great job to start with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2014
perfect way to start they make you feel like a family not just a company
Starbucks Support
representative (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 9, 2014
Upon starting with Sitel I was hired onto the Starbucks campaign as a customer relations representative. I quickly advanced to our Corporate Sales team or B2B sales. The B2B team was a new department within Sitel. This provided me the opportunity to mentor agents, help develop and strengthen our new team. From the B2B team I was promoted to agent audits – more... and coaching. I am responsible for reviewing and auditing our client’s credit & debit system, which the agents use for service recovery. I also audit and review the agents e-mail communication with our customer to insure proper replies are sent and proper service recovery is offered and executed. If standards are not met I provided coaching and mentoring as needed to agents. – less
Career Shaper
Performance Improvement Program Manager (Former Employee), Auckland, NApril 9, 2014
Pros: rajesh gulati the best ever manager i worked with
Cons: job security is the only concern
Lovely place and definitely the best place to work of the lot.
Great colleagues and highly knowledgeable managers.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 8, 2014
My typical day consisted of incoming calls on customer's Verizon Wireless prepaid account. I reviewed their bill, answered any questions, minor troubleshooting, transferred escalated phone calls, etc.
I've learned that I like dealing with difficult customers because I think that they're hilarious and will try to come up with any story to get over on – more... a rep and try to get a credit onto their account.
The first Coach that I had was extremely awesome. She always had my best interest at heart and she pushed and challenged me to do better, not just weekly, but daily. I really like that about her. My second coach was kind of by the book and was interesting as well.
The hardest part of the job would be when I literally couldn't assist a customer even when I go above and beyond to suit their needs.
The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. – less
stressful but good pay
Licensed auto insurance agent (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, TNApril 8, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits, paid p&c licensing
Cons: favoritism, mandatory overtime, stress of taking calls one after another without a break
I worked in API and loved working with auto insurance policies. Very hard to juggle home life and work at this job. Over all MOST of the call auditors and management were fair but the job environment for me was incredibly stressful. There were no assigned seats so you never knew where you were going to sit from day to day. And often had to go hours – more... taking phone call after phone call without a break.The pay was great though, 40 hrs/WK plus overtime. – less
Great stepping stone, wonderful advancement opportunities.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 7, 2014
Pros: hour long lunches, step increases.
Cons: scheduling conflicts, no assitance
Sitel has offered me a wonderful year with much advancement. It is a fun and exciting fast paced work place. However when it comes to scheduling assistance for the salaried supervisors there is no help.
Productive calm place vending machines and foosball table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake City FlApril 4, 2014
Pros: 40 hours a week
Cons: short breaks, sitting for long period of time
The day started with clocking in and sitting giving costumers assistants. My co -workers were present under different circumstances.
sitel has excellent food trucks and a game room in thew sony campaign
customer support (Former Employee), Las Vegas,NVApril 2, 2014
Pros: free coffe
Cons: short breaks
Sitel is a fun place to work and its also very busy I learned a lot of social skills and customer support skills my co workers was excellent when it comes down to helping each other and staying busy
Good for Entry level employment
Learning Specialist (Former Employee), Ocala, FLApril 2, 2014
Pros: market level starting salaries, all kpi and performance expectations clearly tracked and reviewed. excellent supervisor feedback
Cons: exempt employees expect to work long hours. very little time for meals or breaks.
Sitel is a great entry level position for employees looking for call center experience. If you have a clean record, highschool diploma, and basic computing skills you can get a customer care position at a decent entry level salary, but if you want to go further than that it is difficult. Middle management works extra long hours 9-10 hour days expected – more... for exempt employees. As a Learning specialist/supervisor, my classes worked an 8 hour day, so that meant an hour before classes and an hour at the end of the day to complete the necessary admin with no overtime. That is just the expectation.

CSR's are hourly and can occassionaly make overtime with regular salary increases based on performance. – less
We had contests and were rewarded for showing excellence in our work.
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 2, 2014
I sold premium channels like HBO etc. I also handled bundling DirecTV services with internet services with companies such as ATT, Verizon and Century Link. I learned how to handle escalated situations in a calm manner and have the ability to handle a high volume of customer daily. I maintained a fantastic relationship with co-workers, we worked as a – more... team and were able to complete the tasks at hand. – less
Call Center Experience
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 1, 2014
Pros: call center experience
Cons: competitive for the bonus, even if you don't like the position you are in.
This place in general has multiple contracts going on. Not all of them sales based. Those that are have hourly plus commission. Highly competitive and usually resolves to leaving for another contract or all together. Incentives and bonuses are plenty for the sales contracts. Those that are not sales are a straight forward customer service for a company – more... helping customers with inquiries or members needing assistance.

Team leads are there, but no one to cover when gone for their days off. Training is provided on site, but after the two weeks initial training, all knowledge must be self taught.

Co-workers vary between pleasant and having a bad day. Every one has a bad day; but some just bring it with them. And in this place with a high pressure environment, not everyone can stay here and be pleasant. – less
Set schedule and paid holidays.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Asheville, NCMarch 31, 2014
A good job, but as far as expectation go, management expectations are a little high for a short amount of time.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sitel

When businesses need a little help in taking care of their customers, teleservices company Sitel (formerly ClientLogic) wants – Read more