Sitel
1,127 reviews

Sitel Employer Reviews

It is a very productive work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta,GeorgiaAugust 18, 2014
Pros: food services in the cafertia
I have learned customer service skills, and how to communicate, and help others.
good work enviroment
Gave great friendly customer service (Former Employee), asheville, NCAugust 18, 2014
Steady 40 hour weeks. Good management. They are good at making sure you get a lunch break. Sometimes they have a food truck out back
Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 18, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to be there to get the job done.
An interesting and fun place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Loring AFB, MEAugust 16, 2014
Offering lots of different campaigns...from selling things like insurance
and cable tv to customer service positions for retail businesses and banks, every day you were kept interested and learning something new.
Good Beginner's Job
Member Services (Current Employee), augusta gaAugust 16, 2014
NO job security. Unreliable income.

You work for rude customers.

Management needs serious improvement.
Just a Job
Workforce Management (Current Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 15, 2014
A typical day at work is managing the call volume, tracking adherence and attendance, running and sending reports, keeping line of communication open with the client and other members of the management team, etc.

There is always something new to learn, programs and servers are updated all the time.

Co-workers are pleasant.

The hardest part to deal – more... with is when there are changes in the workplace and I am not informed about it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can do my job without hindrance. – less
A pretty nice place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
Pros: diversity, room for advancement, management
Cons: repetitious days
There are different campaigns within Sitel, however 24 Hour Fitness had a very structural environment of 8am-5pm work shift with an hour break contingent upon calls in cue. Compensation was mediocre but room for advancement was high.
productive and fun work place, but pros and cons.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Painted Post, NYAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great pay! most people are super friendly, and the staff is very nice.
Cons: short breaks, health care benefits suck.
Sitel was a wonderful place to work at, however people are very closed minded there, and most there will do any thing to get ahead, even if that means bringing you down.
n/a
CSR (Former Employee), Starkville, MSAugust 12, 2014
working for this company was horrible. managers and coaches did not respect employees
At times this can be a fun place to work but like any other work place it have it's good and bad times.
Customer Service Representative- Just Energy (Current Employee), Starkville, MSAugust 12, 2014
My typical work day is fun at time and it is also long since we are working 10 hour shifts. With this campaign I have learned alot about Just Energy that i have never knew anything about, the managment team is the best especially my coach. The hardest part about the job is the language barrier see you have to listen hard to get an clear understanding – more... of what they are saying. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer tells you that you was very helpful to them. – less
Sitel Review
customer service rep (Former Employee), Glasgow, KYAugust 11, 2014
A typical day at work, would have been logging in to our phones, and answering calls almost the whole time. Assisting customers with almost any kind of technology issue. I had to be able to transfer calls. I even had to assist customers who was very irrate. Management was okay. They would a lot of time pick random people off the floor and put into a – more... training course and would be floor leaders and walkers. – less
Adaption
Taking inbound calls and assisting customers (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2014
Learned product management, friendly call center, Great for entry level position. Get in get situated with yourself and if your not salary by then get out. Great advancement opportunities it just depends on your thrive.
What a joke
Universal Rep for Viasat (Former Employee), Las vegas, NVAugust 11, 2014
Pros: a lot of hours
Cons: coaches, managers, the job itself.
If you're looking for an in between job until you can find something better, this is the job for you!

I worked for a campaign in Las Vegas, NV for a company called Viasat. If you aren't familiar with what that is- slow satellite internet that is far too overpriced. It's not so much the customers that made the job a living nightmare. It was the fact – more... our system was too slow, servers didn't work, to get an account pulled up it'd take on average 2minutes-5minutes to do anything simple. So while your giving the customer excuses on a "system update" you are truthfully just waiting for these 2004 computers to load.

There was literally one coach there that gave any amount of care about his employees.

I'm sure with a poor system, lack of employees, and insanely poor internet service- you wouldn't be surprised if I said a lot of manager calls were needed. This was the funnest part of the whole job.

You need help? LOL. Try waiting for 10 minutes as you watch everyone who CAN help, avoid you.

The next best thing, as I saved this for the last- hopefully by now you will reconsider your employment here.

There is a SOD desk. The minute you're off the phone they yell. And not just a friendly, " hey, didn't know if you knew, but you weren't on a call. Or seeing as you just got off a call on our systems are running on AOL servers(joke)- you are probably still waiting for the account to close, or to finish up notes." It's very mean, demanding, no one there gives any amount of care if you need a schedule change.

Two people in my training class had to switch their days off due to a religious reason, and the fact one of the girls just had a kid, THREE MONTHS AGO- which I get isn't the companies fault. But you could still accommodate to their needs.
First off all, denying someone a day off for religious practice is illegal. That kid ended up quitting- wasn't worth the head ache.

Anyways, I could go on- and by the time I'm finished writing all the amazing things this company has to offer- I'd be on book 8 in 2017. – less
Fun place to work, lots of benefits and entertainment
Directv Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 9, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: non flexible schedules
fun place to work, bonuses are nice, most co-workers are nice, be ready to take call after call with 300 in queue.
Very stressful work environment
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXAugust 9, 2014
Pros: all the hours you want, as long as you're present for your scheduled hours. earning paid time off was also nice.
Cons: most employees were bad people, many women were sexually harassed by management. always stressful.
All day consists of people calling you just to curse you for something that isn't your fault, sometimes it was even the customer's fault. Management was extremely poor because mostly everything related to "scoring" employees was entirely opinion based, rather than what the actual result was in the end of the call (a lot of calls were recorded and reviewed). – more... I never could make myself like anyone there. They were pretty much all the type of people that were just looking for free a few paychecks so they could claim welfare when they left. – less
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2014
Pros: not so good benefits
call center busy place to work. fun atmosphere. very fun coworkers, nice supervisors
It was an ok job
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Call FloorAugust 7, 2014
The job was a good paying job that's the main thing.The hardest part was the dealing with all of the different people and didn't know what to expect daily.
Working was good during this time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake City, FLAugust 5, 2014
Pros: money was okay
Cons: hours were terrible
For the many years that I worked for this company, I was very happy with the people that I worked with and the way most things were handled. I had made a lot of friends and at the time we as CSRs and Coaches were not set up for failure and upper management seemded to care more.
Fun, productive, family oriented environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GaAugust 4, 2014
I made a second family. I was promoted numerous times. It was a great opportunity.
Not good
Inbound Call Agent (Current Employee), Milford, DEAugust 4, 2014
Not a good place to work. Some much disfunction and disorganization. I don't recommend anyone working there

1 2 3 4 5

About Sitel

When businesses need a little help in taking care of their customers, teleservices company Sitel (formerly ClientLogic) wants – Read more