Sitel Employee Reviews

Not many options
Customer Service Representative (remote) (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 18, 2018
Good for a first time work at home experience. Need to pay more for what is done. Merit raises would be great. This job is not for lazy people or non detail oriented people.
Pros
First timers good starting point.
Cons
Nothing is done about lazy workers.
Fun place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2018
Good people and friendly. Best training from any company. Nice amenities. Everyone is awesome to work with and a lot of down time. Loved working here.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
Far from food places
Typical Call-Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJanuary 17, 2018
Fixed schedule, point based sick day system and the same repetitive 0-challenge phone call 100 times per day.

2 15 minute scheduled breaks and a 30 min/1 hour lunch is the only time you are permitted to leave your cubicle.
not so fun place to work
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Caribou, MEJanuary 16, 2018
sitel lacks intelligent management due to this there is a lack of training to the people who are hired causing lots of confusion between associates. the unlimited hours is probably the only good thing about this place.
The Hardest Part Of The Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sanford, ALJanuary 16, 2018
Working With a customer on the phone that was very rude and didnt wont to listen to nothing you or your manager had to say due to something they did wrong.
"People First" culture
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Sitel is a company that promotes a people first culture. With a relaxed work environment they are committed to provide all employees with the support and development they need to be successful and ensure excellence in service to internal and external stakeholders. In my own experience I was able to advance my career within the company in a fairly short time through hard work and dedication as well as the support of my leaders. I also had the opportunity to support the launch of new operations in different locations as well as lead teams for different line of businesses and clients. At the end of my journey I'm left with a bitter sweet sense as I leave friends and coworkers I developed through the years and the hope that new leadership continues to live the culture I experienced these past nine to develop future leaders..
Pros
Relaxed, Fun environment
Cons
Inconsistent Upper Management
Very relaxed
In-Bound call agent (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 15, 2018
If you have the ability to solve problems and run a computer you'll do well. Pay is not great but just to sit on the phone not bad. Breaks and a employee break room were bomb. Place is not located in Asheville anymore.
Not a bad job but it can get crazy
Mentor and Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 15, 2018
I work for the geek squad campaign at Sitel so a typical day at work can be fun or it can be less than fun. I hate being on the phones all day so I do my best to move up from that position into a better one off the phones. My supervisor is wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better one to be honest. The hardest part of the job can be the people on the phone you talk to because they expect you to know every problem that can go wrong with a computer. The most enjoyable part is being off the phone and hanging out with the coaches while floor walking.
To relaxed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJanuary 14, 2018
I enjoy my job and the work I do. I don't like the lockout days and games and activities while I am on the phone to members, Open work culture.
Hardest part of the job is meeting stats and asking questions every supervisor gives a different answer.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
medical insurance to high
Sitel
Level 1 Tech Support / Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI 53717January 14, 2018
This is s great starter company for those in the tech field. Most of the time the work is phone based tech support. It is hard to promote you have to pass a test but worth when you get the chance.
Pros
tech experience
Cons
low pay
Productive and fast paced environment
Customer Service Agent/Auto Claims Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2018
A typical day at Sitel was to take inbound customer calls to answer questions, help researching issues customers had with our product and services and providing a 1st call resolution in a courteous and friendly manner.
Pros
Several shifts
Cons
Short breaks
Always Learning
Coach/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJanuary 13, 2018
During the years with this company, there were multiple levels of training and goal setting. The knowledge learned here has benefited me in furthering my career outside the corporation.
Benefits
Cons
Kpi
No longer in buisness
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJanuary 13, 2018
the SITEL i worked for is no longer in business but it was a good learning expierence and they also worked around my school schedule. The team i was on was great and i enjoyed working there
Third party call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 13, 2018
As a third party call center campaigns would come and go regularly. The pay was alright but not what you could make working directly for the companies. Job advancement was unclear
Was a good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 12, 2018
I worked as customer service clerk and I enjoyed working there. I worked for AT&T produces. I helped people with there phone bills. I would order equipment.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Not enough time for lunch
Loved It
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 12, 2018
I loved working for Sitel, the work place is relaxing, fun, energetic and friendly competitions. You get to work with some awesome, driven and witty fun people.
Pros
free tv service
Cons
you could get strikes for very small things
It is a very stressful job, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier.
Call Center Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYJanuary 12, 2018
It is a very stressful job, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier. I decided to leave because it was getting to be too stressful for me. It is a good job if you don't mind hearing unhappy customers all the time.
Pros
They are flexible and understanding.
Cons
It is so stressful and nerve racking.
Only leaving because there is no room for advancement
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2018
Organized place to work but not much room for advancement, also the pay was not comparable to my experience. The management was very professional and encouraging.
Pros
Alot of snack give aways
Cons
Low pay
Sitel Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 11, 2018
It is as easy as working at a Call Center, but only relocating to a different location of your house to clock in. I would say that is a major benefit, along with the fact that the busy days are optional for as much overtime wanted, and there is a simple process in getting the notary for the overtime approval. It is easy. As far as information that may be needed, they will only answer who they want. It seems to me, and these are our Sups. and Team Leads. I feel that may be a flaw, as well as there is issues with the system, a lot. I didn't like the fact that the process with IT may take longer than 30 minutes, but that is all that they will pay you for the issue. I feel that it should be as long as you were dealing with Technical Support. Overall, I feel that the job is easy to do, and is very relaxing, and comfortable. It is good for a first time work@home applicant.
Stressful place to work
Customer Service / Sales / Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 11, 2018
If you want a fast pace low pay this is for you but you don't really get what your worth !! Training is not long enough but the instructors are nice and try to help the best they can.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.