SiteMinder Employee Reviews

Nice staff and learn new things
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2017
I like this company and you get new training on hands and get latest technology ,
spend time and friendly environment and manager is nice too and location and free coffee
Politics atmosphere
Sales (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 1, 2016
They sell you on the culture and opportunities to grow. However, immediately (if you're lucky) you'll notice thats definitely a lie. Some people notice it right away, some after three months. They screen your calls and use ONLY the bad ones against you. A lot of people were placed on 30 day performance plans but really meant they got fired. Management hires their BFF's for management positions. There is a good amount of sketchy things going on, thats all I have to say.
Pros
Beer
Cons
Politics Atmosphere.
A great company place to work out with good company culture
Global Systems Integrator (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 23, 2016
SiteMinder is a great company to work at, with the heart of a start up company feel. Friendly fast paced environment that allows new employees to the work force to gain experience.
Horrible Management
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 28, 2015
There are some nice people that work here. Worst management I have ever experienced. Micro management. You don't get your commission till months after a close.
Pros
Co workers are nice
Cons
Horrible horrible Management
Fun place to work, but terrible management
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DallasAugust 6, 2015
The management is going to drive the company into the ground. They have little to no idea what they are doing, and they will be the Achilles heel of the company here in the U.S.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Managers are terrible
Great work environment
Sales Executive - Americas (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 23, 2015
SiteMinder has a great work environment and culture. They chose reps that work well and play well with each other. Beer Fridays are always a plus.
Pros
Beer Friday
Cons
Long commission pay cycle
SiteMinder - An Amazing Opportunity
Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 20, 2014
Upon interviewing with SiteMinder I knew it was going to be an amazing opportunity. I am just lucky that the stars aligned and I was given the chance to come on board.

The company has grown from Australia and made a name for itself globally! The same culture that has grown the team throughout the world was brought into the America's. It's a fun, upbeat, collaborative, and professional atmosphere. Management is very accessible and very transparent.

The opportunity to grow the company here in the America's the same way it has been grown throughout the world provides great outlook for the journey ahead.
Pros
Fun culture, upbeat, challenging sales job, good benefits, opportunity for career growth
Heart of a startup!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2014
SiteMinder is an amazing place to work for many reasons...for me it's mainly because of the great company culture, awesome leadership and the best co-workers!
Pros
morning, afternoon and late afternoon espresso shots!! :)
Great Place to Work
Exec Asst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2014
SiteMinder has been a great career move for me. I love the open office format where everyone is equal and you feel like you are all on an even playing field. There is no wall created between management and sales staff. This job has also been a great place to voice my ideas and give feedback on the work that I do, and feel confident that someone is listening. The people and culture are great and I can see myself working here for a very long time.
Pros
Great Benefits, Afternoon cookies, Open Environment
Cons
Traffic to work
Best job I've ever had!
People and Culture Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Working for SiteMinder has been a breath of fresh air! They know how to keep things fun and invest in their people!
Pros
afternoon cookies!

Want to know more about SiteMinder?

Ask a question