SiteOne Landscape Supply Employee Reviews

under staffed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAFebruary 15, 2018
branched i worked at was under staffed. it was hard to complete tasks and get work done. Branch manager was amazing. Same with the co-workers. But the team was a skeleton crew
Pros
worked with great people
Cons
unstaffed
the review
Sales/Driver/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALFebruary 14, 2018
It was a great place to work. I unloaded and loaded trucks and mainly used the forklift. I also opened and closed the store at certain times and drove deliveries to different parts of the city and surrounding areas.
Pros
healthcare benefits
Cons
pay?
Am fortunate to have great bosses to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Aston, PAFebruary 11, 2018
When it's full bore busy, everybody pulls together, we work as a team and get the job done.
When it slowes a little, we can take a brake and have a cup of coffee together.

Hardest part of the job is when we are busy with customers and have 4 delivery trucks in line to be unloaded!

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the different customers.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJanuary 24, 2018
It's a great place to work and good. you just have to worry about corporate bringing people in and then going behind management back and get me fired
Pros
Great atmosphere to work in great people great benefits
Cons
Sneaks
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJanuary 24, 2018
I'm not allowed to speak of my job unless it's in a positive manner. I signed a contract that I could bad mouth the company. It was a good job at first. I just think the company figured it would be better to firer me instead of hold on to me as an employ
Great Place! Good Management!
E-Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 14, 2017
SiteOne gives you the opportunity to succeed and gives you challenging and enjoyable projects to extend your career.

I would recommend SiteOne to anyone applying.
wonderful
Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 10, 2017
I work on a computer daily, sitting in a cube. the company is great but a lot of the people are had to get along with. there is a lack of communication and that causes stress. Looking to do something new, tired of office work.
Great place to work, got too big, poorly managed
Irrigation Manager (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MONovember 7, 2017
I worked at John Deere Landscapes for six years. The first five I had great success increasing sales. The last year I had no idea who was in charge. Management started pushing brands that gave them the best deal. I sold irrigation products to contractors regardless of what brand THEY preferred. I will not play politics with management or customers. I sell what customers want, not what upper Management see's as more beneficial. Too big for their britches. Note the name change.
Benefits
Fast paid sales job
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHNovember 6, 2017
Enjoyed working with fellow employees and customs. Spring , Summer and Fall are fast paced and enjoyable. Winter is slow and can make you stir crazy.
worked for them when they were john deere landscapes
Driver, Counter Sales (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 21, 2017
worked for them when they were john deere landscapes, they only cared about what they could make and not the ones who worked for them. not sure how this company is to work for
Pros
not much
Cons
alot
Stressful, very poor moral, a lot of resentment branch mgr and yard mgr, and CDL driver
Delivery Driver (non-CDL) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 11, 2017
In general the work was good, driving and working in the yard, working with landscaping contractors. Dealing with coworkers was difficult. There was very little comrodery
Pros
Working outside and physically demanding
Cons
Political BS
jdksfjl
Warehouse Technician/Customer Service Rep./Driver (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOSeptember 26, 2017
this is ridiculous, making me write a review I dont want to. How can you justify doing this to someone? Complete waste of time. I despise indeed now.
Laid back professional atmosphere
ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 16, 2017
Fun managers, positive coworkers, jean fridays, regular corporate events, all contributes to make SiteOne an enjoyable place to work. "Business casual" describes this company to a T.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIAugust 30, 2017
Good place to work, depend on your position on the company SiteOne give you good training program for your needs, and expecting every year you are improving something.
Growing company with good advancement opportunities.
(OSS) Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 22, 2017
The company has a strong business model and is lead by very smart and ethical people. The weakness is the staffing deficiencies at all the locations that I've visited. Everyone works very hard to accomplish the given tasks and they seldom are able to keep up with the pace of the business.
Pros
Good advancement opportunity
Cons
Understaffing
Productive & friendly work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILAugust 2, 2017
Siteone landscape supply was a friendly work place. Everyone taught one another and got along well. The managers gave you space and didn't think they were better than others.
Never worked for this company
Customer Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 25, 2017
I worked for a company called John Deere Landscapes. I drove and delivered items for landscaping jobs. I learned alot about different types of things you can do to your yard and drive.
Good coworkers
Manager (Current Employee) –  MidwestJuly 25, 2017
It's hard to work as many hours as we work and then told we aren't doing enough. Im literally run into the ground and find it hard to come in in the mornings.
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandJuly 24, 2017
Growth driven, focused on growth and community service, team atmosphere, investing resources to help grow the business, competitive benefits including health, dental, life insurance & 401k
Great company and Great employees
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  South Daytona, FLJuly 16, 2017
I absolutely loved this company and would never have left if not for relocating to NJ. Great atmosphere and I would go back in a minute if I could. Definitely going to try.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SiteOne Landscape Supply. Our community is ready to answer.