Whittier based company is currently seeking a Senior ASP.NET developer as soon as possible.
All candidates MUST be Local.
All candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Green-Card Holder.
- 5 or more years of solid experience building, design, creating and maintaining web applications in .NET platform.
- Solid C# 3.0/4.0 programming experience.
- 5 or more years of ASP.NET MVC framework
- MS SQL 2008R2 experience, Server Database Design, creation and maintain store procedures.
- Creating SSIS packages and SSRS report
- Visual Studio 2008 -2012 Experience
- Write, modify, extend and debug software for client applications.
- Increase test coverage within the existing code base.
- Refactor and re-engineer the existing code base safely.
- Communicate newly acquired knowledge to fellow team members and other teams
- Analyze high level requirements and work with fellow team members to create quality results
- Develop and test web-based applications for both internal and external clients. Utilize C# and HTML/CSS experience (Asp.Net )
- Utilize experience with test-driven development and/or automated unit testing. Perform test driven design and domain driven design
heather@situatedconsulting dot com
Indeed - 11 months ago