Carson based Automotive based supplier currently seeking a mid-Senior C# Developer to join the web development team. The company has been an industry leader in manufacturing, distribution and sale of off-road car parts for over fifty years.
All candidates MUST be Local.
All candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Green-Card Holder.
- Minimum 3 years experience in .NET and C#
- Extensive experience in ASPX programming, Web Form , XML, SOAP, report services and web services
- Working experience with MS architecture of MVC, MVP and MVVM
- Strong knowledge of Internet/Web technologies
- Strong RDBMS experience in (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Experience in an application server provider environment
- Experience with Application Integration methods and environments with 3rd party vendors
- Strong object-oriented programming skill with C# and Java
- Familiar with difference software design patterns
- Extensive experience in analyzing client/technical requirements
- Full software lifecycle experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Defining, creating and documenting high level designs
- Validating the designs hands-on through prototyping, as appropriate
- Converting design knowledge to colleagues for detailed implementation
- Apply appropriate architect/design methodology for the enterprise solution
- Evaluating, recommending, and selecting fundamental technologies, and third-party products
- Communicating the development and implementation and its merits to the engineering and management teams, and mentoring and coaching members of the engineering team
- Ensuring that the software development fully and correctly utilizes the infrastructure
- Maintaining the architectural integrity of the overall system
- Hands-on coding of E-commerce applications