El Segundo based Public Safety and Emergency management company is currently seeking individuals to design, develop and maintain Sharepoint solutions that support SaaS deployment.
All candidates MUST be local.
All candidates MUST be a US Citizen.
What you swill need?
- 6+ years' experience in the architectural design, development and deployment of Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
- Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2005/2008 is required.
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 development (workflows, web parts, custom pages), Windows SharePoint Services, .NET Framework, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, ASP.Net, VB.NET, and XML.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required. SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
- Experience in the deployment, troubleshooting and supporting of SharePoint/Web applications with a focus on corporate SharePoint solutions.
- A solid understanding of business workflows and capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 and 3.0, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Server 2010 Business Intelligence and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authenticationand group security as it applies to SharePoint as well as claims-based authentication
- Experience with server installation, performance tuning not required but valued
- Experience in migrating SharePoint 2007 sites to the SharePoint 2010 platform a plus
- Experience in the design and deployment of PerformancePoint for SharePoint a plus
- Experience in Reporting and Analysis Integration: SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Services.
- Experience with development, testing, staging and production environments.
- Experience in design, development and deployment of Silverlight Web applications preferred.
What is in it for you?
- Potential for significant growth
- Full Health benefits
- Flex hours
- Casual work environment
- Much much more!
Please call or email your resume for an interview:
heather@situatedconsulting dot com
Situated Consulting is a boutique staffing agency that specializes in identifying and delivering top IT talent, either in a full-time or...