SIU CREDIT UNION Employee Reviews

I loved SIUCU!
MSR III / Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILJanuary 8, 2014
I had the best boss there! She was so encouraging and helpful. She had such knowledge and from her and her belief in me I was able to achieve so much at such a young age!
Bank Teller
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILMarch 11, 2013
Customer financial services with in bank teller duites. All customer services needs for banking.
Worst place I've ever worked
Teller (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILFebruary 14, 2013
Management is only concerned about management. Management is the most inept group that could be assembled. Board of Directors is either unaware or unconcerned about the daily workings at SIUCU. All that being said, there is nobody to turn to with issues. I reached out to a board member with concerns for it to go nowhere. Not only do they typically get rid of tellers and personal bankers, they've managed to get rid of a lot of experienced workers as well. A lot of double standards. Employee handbook doesn't apply to all employees, just the ones below upper management. Too many rediculous stories to tell.
Pros
members & most co-workers
Cons
management
Terrible unproductive work place
Teller (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILMarch 12, 2012
Very racist and unfair to customers and employee's. By far the worst place I have ever worked. Friends look out for friend even when they were wrong and coverd up thier mistakes.
Pros
some were friendly
Cons
most were not

2.8