Six Flags, Inc.
1,280 reviews

Six Flags, Inc. Employee Reviews

It enhanced my customer service skills.
Cashier / Hostess (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 28, 2015
Working at Six Flags, it is a very fast pace environment. The hardest part would be dealing with unhappy customers. Although, this position has taught me how to handle tough situations while still showing outstanding client care services.
Fun Place to work
Rides Operator (Former Employee), Austell, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: fun, and face paced
Cons: work in heat
Everyday is a fun, interesting day. It can be slightly annoying, but the end of the day overrides that.. I learned how important it is to always follow work procedures so that everyone is safe. Managers are helpful, and attentive once you communicate your needs and expectations. Co-workers demonstrate the importance of teamwork. The hardest part of the job is keeping everyone cool on a hot sweaty day. The most enjoyable part of the day is meeting customers from all over the world.
Volunteer (Former Employee), dJuly 26, 2015
Please visit How Indeed Works to learn more:. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan. At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for..
fun work place, helpful management
Security (Current Employee), Agawam, MAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: decent breaks, flexible schedule
Cons: no benefits, guest are very rude
its a fun and interactive work place, you really get to stretch your legs. but their needs to be more options for advancement , but decent breaks.
six flags
Locker attendant (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDJuly 23, 2015
Pros: free park entry
Cons: low money, expensive food
six flags is a demanding job. they will keep you on your feet and your hours regulated. the bosses are strict but this teaches discipline and makes a great first job. big discount still expensive.
ok work place
Security Officer (Former Employee), Austell, GAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: free admission
Cons: not enough break time
i make sure the park safe by doing check points and bag searches also defusing confritations in the park. making sure nobody steals
Fun workplace that hires friendly staff and offers great food
Tube Rentals (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Low cost lunches, friendly staff
Cons: Angry guests, can have long hours
A typical day at work usually deals with around 2000 people, and considering this as a first job I think it was a good choice. It introduced me to the world of working and allowed me to learn what it's like to have a job. The managers and workers are all extremely friendly usually. While the angry guests and long hours may seem like a bad thing, I'd much rather have started my job here to teach me the hard effort that goes into work. Plus the great employee cafe makes it worth it as well, along with how they reward us for our hard work.
fun and fast. new everyday
Security/Host (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 21, 2015
as security, i loved the diverse days. some days where tough with taking care of injuries and rowdy guests to slow easy days where nothing much happened. we kept the park safe and fun
It's Like High School All Over Again
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Township of Jackson, NJJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Free admission
Cons: Pay is to low
No chance of advancement if you are not part of the main click.

Show heavy favoritism for members of said click, no rotation of good/bad stands or lunch breaks.

Pay is way to low for being a lifeguard, especially one who comes in with experience, at $8.10 starting then an extra $0.10 every year you stay... it's sort of a joke.

I like how they bring in people from other countries, it is nice to meet people from all over the world.

Awesome to be able to get into the park for free and bring a friend as well, if you even want to be there on your days off.

Days off are not consecutive and you have little to no chance of getting a weekend day off if you are not in the click.
fun
Cashier, Ice Cream Maker (Former Employee), Township of Jackson, NJJuly 21, 2015
six flags was one of my favorite places to work at as a teenager i was always working somewhere new and gettingto know new people there was always events happening everyday one of favorite places was working a cold stone i was making ice ream and waffle cone but overall its a great place to be at
One of the best theme park, a fun workplace.
Ride attendant (Former Employee), California, USAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Incentives
Cons: Long hours
Six Flag Magic Mountain is one of the best theme park in the world. During my work in this company, I learned to become more sociable to others.

The management cared about their employees. They trained and treated us very well while the co-workers were friendly and responsible to their own work.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate guests and it was a big challenge for us, the employees to have more patience whenever it happens, while the most enjoyable part of the job was when I made the guests smile and when I made them satisfied from the performance that I did.
Your always busy laughing and smiling with customers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austell, GAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Free admission
Cons: no off days, unorganized
The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers they were always so happy and excited. But the hardest part was dealing with management. They were so unprofessional and unorganized.
Nice work environment. Fun and enjoyable.
Park Services (Former Employee), Bowie, MarylandJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Nice working environment
Cons: N/A
i helped guess to several locations around the park while provding a safe environment for guest. I enjoyed being in the atmosphere of the amusement park so there wasn't a hard part on this job. I enjoyed it greatly.
Cool work place
Rides Attendant and Screener (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Free tickets in the park
Cons: 15 min breaks were bad because it took 5 mins just to get to the break area.
It was fast paced, and pretty fun to interact with guest who got on the rides I worked at. Sometimes over scheduling was a problem but overall it was pretty cool.
Fun
Lead customer service representative (Former Employee), Austell, GaJuly 15, 2015
Great place to work as a younger male, different experiences day in and day out, theme park so everything around is entertainment, learned the behind the scenes of the park
Management and Leadership Skills in fun setting
LIVE SHOW SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Largo, MDJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Working with performers to reach a common goal for each show
Cons: Being caught between performers and upper management
Managed all live shows in the park and ensured that the entertainment was held to the highest standard for all guests in the park.
Great first job
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: fun first job
Cons: not my place to stay
Over all great first job to get a intoductuin understanding of the work world. Did not see a future for me their progressin rate was to slow.
Easygoing, Nice place to work
Park Service Attendant (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 13, 2015
Was a nice place to work, most of the guest that went were good people as were the people I worked with, a typical day was sweeping up anything on the park floor, cleaning tables and helping guest if they needed any information.
Great job to get experience and learn about your job
Cashier (Former Employee), Eureka, MOJuly 11, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: you have 2 breaks and discount on food
when you walk in for work you can't do nothing but smile and it even awesome when you can clock in for work early, you learn something new everyday are every month, if it form making a new dish are new item is on menu are to meeting new faces. and you manager makes sure you know everything that needs to be done before you clock in to the time you clock out. The hardest thing to do is work around all that food and just want to sit down and eat. You can't not do anything but want to go to work it so great being apart of that family and to take part in so much there.
Six flags a of job
Ride operator (Current Employee), Santa ClaritaJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Interactive job
It is a job for those who want to serve the public overall a okay job. It can get pretty hot during summer. Visiting the park is one thing working there is another. Apply if your ready for button pushing and a lot of exciting noises.

1 2 3 4 5

About Six Flags, Inc.

For millions of people, Six Flags is the standard-bearer for theme park thrills. The company is the #2 amusement park operator – Read more

Six Flags, Inc. Salaries

Cashier

Six Flags, Inc. Photos

Robin poses with a fan outside the Justice League Store at Six Flags Over Texas
Fiesta Texas Thunderbeach Speedway
End of the season with our WE SURVIED life guard shirts on