Business Title: Software Architect
Location: Boston, MA (Charlestown Office)
Time Status: Full Time
Department: Product Development
Salary Grade: Commensurate Upon Experience
Six Red Marbles is a next generation learning company. We create interactive learning programs for schools, publishers, universities, foundations, and technology companies. During the past twenty years, we have developed thousands of programs across every discipline and age range from early childhood to higher education and workforce training. We are dedicated to unleashing kids' natural desire and ability to learn--so they can reach their full potential and make the world a better place. We pursue this mission by applying our proprietary Natural Learning ™ approach to our product development work. Our approach and principles put the learner in control, personalize the experience, and male learning relevant.
At Six Red Marbles, the Software Architect is charged with moving our vision forward! He/She would be part of an open, fun, focused and agile team--striving to make a difference for learning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owns the architecture and design of a multi-faceted next generation learning platform
- Translates complex requirements and business needs into a rapidly implementable, highly scaleable technical strategies
- Leads and motivates back-end and front-end developers following an agile process
- Performs hands-on engineering as needed to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supports business development opportunities through customer dialogue
- A passion for learning is a must!
Submission Information: Please submit your resume and cover letter.