Six3 Systems

Six3 Systems Employer Reviews

Good Company
HUMINT Analyst and Intelligence Reports Officer (Current Employee), Bagram, AFMay 14, 2014
Good company and decent communication from leadership to staff. Company does underpay their employees compared to other similiar companies in the market.
Good Culture to start out
Journeyman Insurgent and IED Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Work days are 8 hours. Lunch time does not count, but that is alright. Flexible on when you start and stop as long as you put your 8 hours in daily, and 40 weekly. Great place to start right after leaving the Army.
Counter-InsurgencyTargeting Program Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 2, 2014
Contract Analyst, position felt like I was nothing more than a number.
Battlefield Forensic Inst'or / Latent Prt Examiner (Former Employee), Various military installations throughout the USAOctober 4, 2013
You would travel to various military installations to carry out your mission. This company introduced me to the largest collection of subject matter experts that I have had the pleasure to know. The management was great and easy to work for.
Good Workplace
Humint Analyst (Former Employee), AfghanistanOctober 1, 2013
Good source of employment in Afghanistan. Hard to stay with the company if you are not going to stay in Afghanistan.
Highly competent and employee focused
CI SCREENER (Current Employee), PARAugust 10, 2013
Six3 systems is a highly competent and employee driven company. Employees come first and upper management will work to support its employees.
Good environment and Co-workers
Sr SIGINT Specialist, Data Transfer Team (Current Employee), OCONUSMarch 28, 2013
This is my first time working as a contractor overseas and it has been a rewarding experience.
Not the best
All-Source Analyst (Former Employee), AfghanistanJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: some people seem to care
Cons: low pay, no real advancement
Six3 will pay you garbage and wonder why you aren't more grateful. Some of the management really seems to care but not anyone who sets your pay. Many people take Six3 jobs to get overseas and find a better position. They are notorious for drastically undercutting the competition on contracts and paying dirt wages.

– March 28, 2013

Do you mind sharing what they offered you as a stateside salary and your OCONUS/deployment salary? I'm currently in talks with the company and I'm curious as to what you were paid/offered compared to me. Thank so much!

So far so good.
Journeyman Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: contracting
So far working with Six3 has been fine. I am contracted to NGIC, CITP-A, and enjoy my work.
Fun Experience
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), afghanistanFebruary 29, 2012
Six3 is a fun and exciting place to work for! During my time deployed they did not stop to assist me in every way possible to insure that my experience was satisfactory. I would recommend this company to anyone in the intelligence community.