Six3 Systems

Six3 Systems Employer Reviews

Good paying job with very little work required
Intelligence Production Manager (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAJune 28, 2014
Pros: pay, time off, lack of accountability, work/life balance
Cons: you kind of need to be a dirtbag to do the work
As my job was supporting the military as a contractor my pay was very good. The contract had deployments as part of the job, but no one was ever forced to deploy. The previous company that had this contract paid about 25 percent better. I think the supply and demand ratio had evened out with contractors and a change of contract was required to reflect this. Compared to the previous company, employee support was lacking and it really felt like a clearing house sell for people with clearances when they took over. I eventually acquired a moral objection for fleecing tax payers and left this job.
Good Company
HUMINT Analyst and Intelligence Reports Officer (Current Employee), Bagram, AFMay 14, 2014
Good company and decent communication from leadership to staff. Company does underpay their employees compared to other similiar companies in the market.
Good Culture to start out
Journeyman Insurgent and IED Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Work days are 8 hours. Lunch time does not count, but that is alright. Flexible on when you start and stop as long as you put your 8 hours in daily, and 40 weekly. Great place to start right after leaving the Army.
Counter-InsurgencyTargeting Program Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 2, 2014
Contract Analyst, position felt like I was nothing more than a number.
Battlefield Forensic Inst'or / Latent Prt Examiner (Former Employee), Various military installations throughout the USAOctober 4, 2013
You would travel to various military installations to carry out your mission. This company introduced me to the largest collection of subject matter experts that I have had the pleasure to know. The management was great and easy to work for.
Good environment and Co-workers
Sr SIGINT Specialist, Data Transfer Team (Current Employee), OCONUSMarch 28, 2013
This is my first time working as a contractor overseas and it has been a rewarding experience.
So far so good.
Journeyman Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: contracting
So far working with Six3 has been fine. I am contracted to NGIC, CITP-A, and enjoy my work.