Sixt rent a car Employee Reviews

Stressful but fun environment
Supervisor - Vivian Castellat (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316October 31, 2017
Honestly believe they have monthly or weekly activities to draw you in to make you thinks its a nice place to work. However this environment is stressful and the work load is unnecessary. Understanding that this a new company, but...
Pros
events, benefits, over-time
Cons
work load, underpaid
Best place I've worked
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 24, 2017
This company is outstanding in every way. They provide great benefits, bonuses and more. It is a well managed company that will be around for a very long time due to the great structure they have. If it wasn't because the job is too far from me, i would still be there.
Rental Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2017
Fast paced, fun, friendly, yet competitive environment. Pay is great nice uniforms, awesome brand new cars, interesting customers, never a dull moment
productive and competitive
Rental Sales Agent/ customer service (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLSeptember 19, 2017
My primary job is to process paperwork and collect money from clients, agents often have a lot of other duties they perform as well. Car rental agents typically have the task of greeting clients as they arrive, answering the telephone, handling client questions or complaints and working to resolve overdue car rentals. In some cases, they may also be responsible for ensuring the cars are clean, full of gas and ready for the next client.
Good company
Rental Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2017
As long as the company grows in the US it will succeed and so will you. If possible, and you like the industry, don't hesitate to do the management trainee program.
Great Enviroment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 22, 2017
Loved working for the company, i learnt alot and met some wonderful people. if there is anything you need to know sixt is willing to provide all basic training and help
A family environment work place
Customer Service Representative- Technical support (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 11, 2017
The company motivates the employees and provides support to all workers. It also provides opportunity to grow within the company and they give you the option to try new departments if one is interested.
really hot and exhausting
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 27, 2017
On a regular day, it is extremely hot, no fans, customers are very rude, quick paced job, very stressful when busy, bonus rules and commission have changed alot, but overall its a good environment because of the people working for sixt,
Regular
Lead Driver/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aeropuerto de miamiJune 26, 2017
Con la compañía sixt se trabajo muy bien, pero la compañía que le presta servicio de transporte es pócima
Cons
Si
Fast pace work environment .
US Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 17, 2017
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!
I did learn a lot while I worked there and I an thankful that I will always have that knowledge, but they will not last long in the US.
Competitive Workplace with good Pay
Overnight Concierge (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2017
Competitive workplace with great pay that provides discounts for their services for employees as well as fast paced environment that can be at times fun.
Pros
Discounts
Proper Compensation
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 7, 2017
After working there for a number of years I found that I was not being properly compensated fro the work which I was being asked to complete. I was acknowledged with different job titles although an increase in pay would have been more rewarding for the responsibilities I was being held accountable for.

There are opportunities for growth although the constant change in polices repeatedly in such short periods of time is stressful.
dynamic
Revenue Manager, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 2, 2017
i learned a lot of things during my time with the company, starting from scratch to the top. I watched how the company was managed from a administrative perspective.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
communication between employees
Horrible place to work for
Rental Agent/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMay 27, 2017
The most unprofessional, low paying, disgusting place to ever work at. Management is horrible they lie, deceive, and cheat everyone. They degrade people and do not like people of color !!!
Great Experience
Branch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2017
I Loved working here it was so empowering and educational. They give a lot of PTO days and the times are super flexible. Not to mention they work with you hours.

I was able to move up quickly and my mangers gave me all the support i could ever need.

Great for business, accounting and marketing majoring students.
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 3, 2017
excellent company just disappointed they last long in Massachusetts. Always enjoyed going into work because it was very relaxed even though I was making an income. No complaints at all about this company.
Could be Great
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 29, 2017
Having the right people in management positon is integral to making sure a business is run correctly and emloyee's are treated fair and with respect. Unfortunately this is where Sixt has missed the mark on multiple points.
Pros
Okay Pay, great staff
Cons
Poor Mgmt, Stress piled on, Office is always calling when you are off the clock so there is zero downtime.
Every day is different and you are left to run the business almost by yourself
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2017
Every day is different and you are left to run the business almost by yourself. Company is still new to the USA and still hasn't figured out how to be success in every market.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
lack of support
One of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Rental Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 13, 2017
When I started working here I did not know anything about the company, with time I learned and appreciated that they are all about customer service, even though it was sometimes extremely hard to accommodate every customer specially those with specific tastes and needs, they go out of their way to at least try. Definitely a great experience. One of the best parts about working at a place like Sixt, specially at the Miami Airport is, you get to meet a lot of people from all over the world. It is a commission based job, I would say that's what made it hard sometimes, high season due to a lot more reservations than regularly, you do really good but on a slow month or two you'll find yourself having to work a little more. The staff is great, it is a professional and fun environment.
Pros
Great Sales Experience
Cons
Scattered shifts since it is at the airport. You'll work holidays and weekends.
Great money but everything else is horrible
Rental Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Every Sixt location is understaffed and disorganized. Yes you can easily make good money but the stress is not worth it.
Pros
Monthly bonus
Cons
short breaks, horrible medical, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sixt rent a car. Our community is ready to answer.