SIZEWISE RENTALS LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Do not work for this place whatever u do
Driver (Former Employee) –  SacramentoSeptember 4, 2015
Sizewise ia very deceiving on Job Description
If u wanna clean nasty beds with blood urine and body fluids then this job is for you

You basically gotta kiss up to get anywhere
Plus it looks like office manager and warehouse manager are having a fling

If you get hired as a driver don't expect to be on the road for at least 5 weeks FYI

BE WARNED STAY AWAY
NASTY WORK CONDITIONS AND MANAGEMENT
was a good job at first
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  sacramento, caJanuary 3, 2015
A typical day at Sizewize was unpredictable. Nothing was ever set. You couldn't have a life because they drain it out of you.
I learned there if you live there by working 12-16 hours a day then your golden, but if you have a life and a family and you love your family more then they will drive you right out the door.
Management was a joke when I was there. My first week there I watched a guy get fired and with-in the year of being there I watched 8 or 9 others get fired too.
The co-workers where cool, but it's a "who you know" kind of buisness. Hardest part of the job was thinking you were going home then you get 5-10 more things added on, if you tell them you already have things to do after work then they frown on you.
I had my schedule changed numerous times with no warning to make plans to change things around for child care or spouses job.
I had to take my son out of Boy scouts because I was lied to.
I was working so hard at one point that I collapsed at home and wouldn't wake up for a few minutes. I told my current manager what was going on and he was more concerned on if I was going to make it to work. I said I'd rather check into the hospital to make sure I'm okay but after making me feel so bad I never went in to the ER and just continued working. They say they are all about cleanliness but that's only depending on if they have the equipment. I've been told to deliver dirty things without the hospital or patients knowing and it wasn't right but I needed my job at the time.
Most enjoyable part of the job was having 2 days off in a row if I was lucky.
Manager said he'd
  more... come in and help us because we were alway so overwhelmed but he's show up, go in his office and then leave. Leaving us overwhelmed.
After woking there and never seeing my family, it was my yearly review and all my hard work didn't pay off, the manger denied me my 12 cent raise for 6months. I put my notice in 2 weeks later then was forced to leave 4 days later after the manager lied on paper and phone with the main boss in san francisco.
Pros
you can eat anywhere for lunch
Cons
your just a number to them
A person with an excellent work ethic who desires the opportunity to utilize leadership skills within the business community.
Quality Control Technician/Warehouse Technician (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 17, 2014
 A dynamic and effective communicator with superior interpersonal skills and sound decision-making
 Accomplish in problem solving and dealing with stressful situations
 Establish as a team player while working effectively on an independent level
Sizewise Rentas
Lead Equipment Technician/Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 17, 2013
Business growing but attention to training falls short.
Good work experience in this field.
Pros
challenging
Cons
organization at each site needs improvement

Comment – April 13, 2014

I agree with this review. Good work experience out in the field no shortage of work here. Training definetly needs improving as a result of this very high turnover on new hires. Organization and support. Former Employee Also

Comment – April 13, 2014

Medical company
Operations/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJuly 14, 2013
Managing the STL site, coordinating calls to have equipment delivered/picked up, handle service ticket for billing, A/R, collect PO’s for orders, timecards, inventory tracking, monthly training, upgrade equipment, order warehouse and office supplies, maintenance equipment, delivery trucks receive preventive maintenance, Drivers are up to date on DOT and immunizations , Manage employees and do yearly reviews

2.7