The Lead Generator is responsible for prospecting into new and existing contacts to identify and qualify sales opportunities. Their role is to find training decision-makers, ensure they are qualified and have an interest in our training services, and set an appointment between the decision maker and an Account Manager. The successful Lead Generator will set several appointments each week for them to discuss training opportunities that lead to sales.
The ideal candidate must have an energetic personality and will make a high volume of outbound calls. A solid phone voice, extraordinary personality, hard worker and a competitive nature are a MUST for this growth-oriented position!
We are looking for sales reps who have the assertiveness to call the top decision-makers in an organization, ask great questions, qualify them, engage them, and get them to commit to an appointment to discuss our training services with an Account Manager. You goal is to set appointments that turn into sales for the department.
This position is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for an entry to a career in sales or someone who enjoys the immediate gratification and quick wins in sales. We have advancement opportunities to both the Regional Account Manager and National Account Manager levels! Additionally, SkillPath offers a generous base salary plus monthly commissions for qualified appointments and full benefits.
- 1-3+ years of business/sales experience with prospecting expertise
- Ability to qualify potential clients with a series of screening questions
- Stay highly organized while building a large amount of qualified leads
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with the sales team
- Accurately schedule sales appointments
- Follow up with sales reps on appointments set
- Send out marketing materials to potential business partners
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Would consider recent college grads with the right tenacity to succeed
SkillPath offers a competitive compensation package with outstanding bonus potential. Our benefit program is one of the best full time benefit packages in the Kansas City area including: medical, dental, prescription, flexible spending accounts, an unparalleled 403B retirement plan and much more! (AA/EOE/m/f/v/h)