SkillPath Corporate Strategies (located in Mission, KS) is seeking an experienced Recruiter to identify, source and recruit top talent to support the rapid growth and ever changing needs of our business. SkillPath recognizes that the people who represent our organization are the reason for its success.
This position will require an ability to work with all levels of management in an on-going partnership to meet staffing needs for both sales and non-sales related positions. This is a full life-cycle recruiting position that requires an ability to consistently deliver hiring results to ensure business demands are met.
- Management of the entire recruiting life-cycle: sourcing resumes/candidates, conducting phone interviews and scheduling interviews, extending offers, tracking and reporting on candidate and interview data
- Maintain a variety of recruiting sources that provide appropriate candidate flow targeted at the passive and non-passive job seeker
- Sourcing and screening candidates using the latest social recruiting vehicles, Internet web sites/databases, networking, job fairs, employee referral program, professional organizations, etc.
- Developing and maintaining job postings
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates
- Preparing, negotiating and presenting competitive/successful employment offers
- Providing timely feedback to internal and external candidates and updating information in applicant tracking system
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on going candidate sourcing relationships
- At least three years’ experience in a corporate recruiting role
- Proven experience in alternative sourcing methods
- Must be an expert in conducting effective interviews and selection process
- Must have experience in web based recruiting tools and methods to identify passive talent pools
- Proven ability to effectively deal with senior level management
- Must be very assertive, take initiative and be able to propose alternate strategies to meet company demands
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and be flexible to changing work-flow and staffing demands
- Proven ability in multi-tasking various projects simultaneously
- College degree preferred
SkillPath offers a competitive compensation package with outstanding bonus potential. Our benefits program is one of the best full-time benefit packages in the Kansas City area and includes: Medical, dental, prescription, flexible spending account, an unparalleled 403(b) retirement plan and much more! (AA/EOE/m/f/v/h)
Indeed - 19 months ago