We are seeking an intelligent and resourceful candidate to join our close-knit team in the position of the Executive Assistant to the VPO. We are searching for an innovative self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adjusting to ever-changing priorities. Clinical, Clinical Education, or Healthcare Administration department support with familiarity with clinical language a plus.
We are looking for someone who is extremely pro-active and self-driven with a critical eye for detail. Candidate must be highly organized and comfortable with a frequently changing and varied task list. This person will play an integral support role in company projects and initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between the VPO and Senior Level Management as well as clinical field administrative services staff.
- Selective support for VPO’s direct reports, including Regional Directors, and Administrative Support Services Teamj.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information. Must follow through to ensure that action has been taken or task is completed.
- Heavy administration and project-related responsibilities that include but are not limited to: scheduling meetings; travel arrangements; conference calls; drafting correspondence; submitting expense reports; compiling, analyzing and organizing data; maintaining department schedules; and administrative duties as required which include gathering and preparing materials for internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other documents. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle information with the highest degree of discretion.
- Creatively manage general office duties including filing, scanning documents, etc.
- Carry out special projects as assigned
- Must possess three to five years of experience supporting visible, senior-level Management in the healthcare field.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work well across department, function, and company lines with high levels of interaction with other executives and assistants.
- Able to meet extremely tight deadlines, multi-task, and maintain composure during difficult situations. Must have the ability to work comfortably under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- We value family and personal time, but there is an occasional need for overtime with very little advance notice depending on deadlines and projects.
Indeed - 6 months ago