We are seeking an intelligent and resourceful candidate to join our close-knit team in the position of the Executive Assistant to the VPO. We are searching for an innovative self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adjusting to ever-changing priorities. Clinical, Clinical Education, or Healthcare Administration department support with familiarity with clinical language a plus.
We are looking for someone who is extremely pro-active and self-driven with a critical eye for detail. Candidate must be highly organized and comfortable with a frequently changing and varied task list. This person will play an integral support role in company projects and initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between the VPO and Senior Level Management as well as clinical field administrative services staff.
- Selective support for VPO’s direct reports, including Regional Directors, and Administrative Support Services Teamj.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information. Must follow through to ensure that action has been taken or task is completed.
- Heavy administration and project-related responsibilities that include but are not limited to: scheduling meetings; travel arrangements; conference calls; drafting correspondence; submitting expense reports; compiling, analyzing and organizing data; maintaining department schedules; and administrative duties as required which include gathering and preparing materials for internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other documents. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle information with the highest degree of discretion.
- Creatively manage general office duties including filing, scanning documents, etc.
- Carry out special projects as assigned
- Must possess three to five years of experience supporting visible, senior-level Management in the healthcare field.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work well across department, function, and company lines with high levels of interaction with other executives and assistants.
- Able to meet extremely tight deadlines, multi-task, and maintain composure during difficult situations. Must have the ability to work comfortably under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- We value family and personal time, but there is an occasional need for overtime with very little advance notice depending on deadlines and projects.
Skilled Healthcare, LLC provides administrative and operational support services to various companies with an emphasis on supporting...