Skilled Nursing Pharmacy

Skilled Nursing Pharmacy Employer Reviews

Overall good place to work
Pharmacy Technician Externship (Former Employee), Industry, CAMarch 11, 2015
Every day in the beginning I would have tasks to finish. I would be either filling up the refill prescriptions, or I would be doing unit dose packaging and pre package the medical blister cards. There would be a time where work would be slow, but that doesn't mean we should do nothing. The next department would give us tasks to do in case they were falling behind. Which they would give us blister cards and hand fill them.
I learned a lot on how to manage my time properly and to work fast and accurate if the refill orders they would be receiving would continue to pile up.
The co-workers were really friendly and helpful during my time working there. It was hard at first because I was to learn how exactly they do things around there. It was enjoyable because we would have our own area to work in while refilling the medications.
Used to be a nice Family Style Pharmacy
pharmacy technician (Former Employee), hayward caFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: decent start pay, good pto
Cons: no chance of advancment, no proper training, bad mgmt., employees are not treated well
until they got money hungry and took on a record amount of new accounts without any regard for the technicians that had to slave to get the orders out... New management is tearing the family style apart and bringing on a more corporate style work place which sucked:(
horrible
Pharmacy Technician/Purchaser (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJanuary 22, 2015
This place is an american sweat shop. They want work work work but no pay for all the work. They are cheap and management is very indecisive, and unprofessional.
3rd Party Biller (Former Employee), Industry, CADecember 24, 2014
Fast paced, fun environment. People tend to stay for many years. Pay is not so bad. Feels like family environment, lots of team work.
Very productive and deatail oriented.
Externship through School (Former Employee), Industry, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: the ability to ask anyone for help and they would help you.
A typical day consisted of cleaning your work area, filling prescriptions and working in the IV department. I learned how to read prescriptions, find the needed medications and filling the prescriptions. This was a very friendly place that helped to ensure your work was accurate.
Out going work place
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Industry, CANovember 22, 2014
Loved assiting the skilled nursing home facilties nursing in retrieving there medications and working with the pharmacy team was another wonder expierence which made me enjoy my time spent working.
A place to get your pharmacy tech skils in the begining
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Hayward, CANovember 16, 2014
A good place to earn your skills at as a pharmacy technician but not a good place to work for the rest of your life. People are always talking about other people, and the work place isnt really professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people that are really rude. The most enjoyable part is the pay and the nice people at the job who are friendly and easy to talk to.
good place to learn
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Former Employee), Industry, CAJune 11, 2014
Great environment to work at for free! lol, but some of these people were very helpful if ONLY i would have asked them for help. Other then that the people were very nice.
Productive workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Hayward, CAMay 22, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity to learn
Cons: n/a
I have learned to assist the purchasing department, ensure emergency kits are filled accurately and efficiently when needed, assisted the Lead Pharmacy Technician with the workflow. This company has given me the opportunity to utilize leadership roles.
Having an externship with this company taught me many things about working in a institutional setting pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAMay 14, 2014
Working at Skileld Nursing Pharmacy i learned how to use a pre-pack medication machin, also learned how to fill pre-pack cards by hand, label pre-pack cards, take inventory of the pharmacy, put away medication, and pull medications.
Good for 1st pharmacy job
Pharmacy Technicia (Current Employee), City of IndustryMay 2, 2014
Good place to start off, no real room to grow or advance. Very difficult to get a raise. Favoritism is a big issue here.
Very boring and it's all a routine
Pharmacy Technician- Customer Service (Current Employee), Industry, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: good schedule depending on supervisor
Cons: no room for growth. no challenges
Typical day at work is coming in, logging in, answering calls, getting yelled at by nurses, being very patient with them, give them what they want and go home feeling stressed.
Processor
Live Processor (Current Employee), City of Industry, CAApril 15, 2014
Cons: management, salary
A company where the management doesn't quite show appreciation to the employees.
High paced workplace with no hope of advancement, uncaring boss
Filler (Former Employee), Industry, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: lot of chances to learn all areas of being a pharmacy technician
Cons: no chance of job advancement, no pay raise, very strict and unforgiving boss
work flow everyday various from hectic to non-existed, good people to work with and a lot of areas you can transfer to, great place to start your career and learn almost all areas of being a pharmacy technician. No pay raise ever, expensive healthcare and dental, and supervisor is strict with inability to praise for good work, but will punish any step out of line
fun
Triage/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), city of industry, caDecember 11, 2013
hard working people,fantastic, managment, great place to be
Great place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Industry, CANovember 12, 2013
Excellent place to learn more hands on.. Some pharmacist are really mean.
Flexible schedule wih helpful employees and clean facility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Industry, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: great pay wih helpful friendly co-workers
Cons: getting an ear full for someone else's job
Received phone orders day in and day out from nursing facilities, retirement homes, and hospitals from all over California. I learned to be responsible with our patients requests because not doing my job in time can mean difficult situations at the end of the day. I always did the job on hand and learned from other peoples mistakes. I also learned how to keep good communication with those of difficult manners, how to keep a level head when people give you a hard day. My co workers were always supportive and reliable when I faced a problem I never had before. The hardest part were always the nurses who were frustrated with not receiving the orders they requested. I learned from those experiences and worked them out and then the most enjoyable part of the job was when you receive the calls from the nurses that thank you for fixing their problem, getting my job done, and making the preparations needed to resolve an even bigger issue.
cooperative environment
Externship (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 27, 2013
I liked working there. people that work there are very friendly.
A fun place were grouth as an individual could be obtain
facility biller (Former Employee), Industry, CAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to grow with in the company
Cons: work all hlidays
The hardest part of the job is able to deliver quality customer-service to nursing homes and elderly clients.
same work every day
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Hayward, CAMay 29, 2013
Pros: overtime alot
Cons: no life always at work
long hours,every worker on different page,no pay raises,some times very stressful

Skilled Nursing Pharmacy Salaries