Skilled Nursing Pharmacy Employee Reviews in United States

busy and productive
C2 Data Entry Tech (Former Employee) –  Industry, CADecember 1, 2015
working there was great the pay was great the hours hectic. Coworkers werent as great lots of call offs long hours great benefits
Micromanaged on very pity issues
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAMay 27, 2016
After my first 30 day evaluation, felt very micromanaged. Picky about "errors" that were not truly life threatening nor really about "good care". All paperwork/data entry related. Shift and schedule was horrible unless in supervisory position. After 89 days they terminated me..very cruel and insensitive manager. Would not recommend to seasoned workers!
Pros
A job with nifty benefits
Cons
Bad shift work schedule. Insensitive management.
Organized, great company
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 26, 2016
I loved the company I worked for very organized learned a lot as a technician working in an office area. I feel that I have gained so much knowledge when I left that I cant take with me any where. The company was very helpful with showing and always training if we needed help with anything.
Pros
Gives you experience
Cons
no raises
relaxing and productive
Pharmacy Tech Extern (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJune 27, 2016
*They will offer everything just to make me comfortable
*Flexible shifts
*Easy to understand and follow instruction
*Its easier to learn different stuff if you learn it by yourself
fast paced environment to work
Pharmacy Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 12, 2016
A typical day at work, involved picking up calls, f/u with nurses, interacting with colleagues who are very helpful.i learnt new skills.
High paced workplace with no hope of advancement, uncaring boss
Filler (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAJanuary 22, 2014
work flow everyday various from hectic to non-existed, good people to work with and a lot of areas you can transfer to, great place to start your career and learn almost all areas of being a pharmacy technician. No pay raise ever, expensive healthcare and dental, and supervisor is strict with inability to praise for good work, but will punish any step out of line
Pros
lot of chances to learn all areas of being a pharmacy technician
Cons
no chance of job advancement, no pay raise, very strict and unforgiving boss
my experience
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 25, 2015
there is no room for advancement, employees are not respected, very high turn over in employment, feel very micro managed
Cons
no recognition for what you do
same work every day
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAMay 29, 2013
long hours,every worker on different page,no pay raises,some times very stressful
Pros
overtime alot
Cons
no life always at work
Used to be a nice Family Style Pharmacy
pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  hayward caFebruary 5, 2015
until they got money hungry and took on a record amount of new accounts without any regard for the technicians that had to slave to get the orders out... New management is tearing the family style apart and bringing on a more corporate style work place which sucked:(
Pros
decent start pay, good pto
Cons
no chance of advancment, no proper training, bad mgmt., employees are not treated well
Overall good place to work
Pharmacy Technician Externship (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAMarch 11, 2015
Every day in the beginning I would have tasks to finish. I would be either filling up the refill prescriptions, or I would be doing unit dose packaging and pre package the medical blister cards. There would be a time where work would be slow, but that doesn't mean we should do nothing. The next department would give us tasks to do in case they were falling behind. Which they would give us blister cards and hand fill them.
I learned a lot on how to manage my time properly and to work fast and accurate if the refill orders they would be receiving would continue to pile up.
The co-workers were really friendly and helpful during my time working there. It was hard at first because I was to learn how exactly they do things around there. It was enjoyable because we would have our own area to work in while refilling the medications.
Good for 1st pharmacy job
Pharmacy Technicia (Current Employee) –  City of IndustryMay 2, 2014
Good place to start off, no real room to grow or advance. Very difficult to get a raise. Favoritism is a big issue here.
Fast paced environment with lots to learn on a daily basis.
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 30, 2015
A typical day at work for me is doing a lot of multitasking. I am able to maintain the schedule I've set for myself while answering a 12 line phone system, replying to emails, training and supervising a team of nine to ten people per day.
Pros
Friendly, welcoming environment
Cons
Short breaks
Good company to work for when starting out as a entery level!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 22, 2015
I started with this company and in the 2 month I achieved employee of the month. Its a company that is understanding and will promote from within.
management
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 25, 2015
dislike how the management handle stuff, co-workers are nice, a good place to learn but the scheduling is horrible, there are parties here and there
Processor
Live Processor (Current Employee) –  City of Industry, CAApril 15, 2014
A company where the management doesn't quite show appreciation to the employees.
Cons
management, salary
Good place to get an experience in diverse areas of pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 19, 2015
It gets busy as an only on call pharmacist serving to more than 40 nursing homes. Still I am glad that I had worked here. An awesome place to work.
horrible
Pharmacy Technician/Purchaser (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJanuary 22, 2015
This place is an american sweat shop. They want work work work but no pay for all the work. They are cheap and management is very indecisive, and unprofessional.
Good company Standards and flexible hours
3rd Party Biller (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAOctober 9, 2012
Provide all materials necessary to acomplishe your work, learned to be competitve with others, great management. The most enjoyable experinces is to share the comapny sucees with employees.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
A place to get your pharmacy tech skils in the begining
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 16, 2014
A good place to earn your skills at as a pharmacy technician but not a good place to work for the rest of your life. People are always talking about other people, and the work place isnt really professional. The hardest part of the job is working with people that are really rude. The most enjoyable part is the pay and the nice people at the job who are friendly and easy to talk to.
Very productive and deatail oriented.
Externship through School (Former Employee) –  Industry, CADecember 22, 2014
A typical day consisted of cleaning your work area, filling prescriptions and working in the IV department. I learned how to read prescriptions, find the needed medications and filling the prescriptions. This was a very friendly place that helped to ensure your work was accurate.
Pros
the ability to ask anyone for help and they would help you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skilled Nursing Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.

Skilled Nursing Pharmacy Reviews by Location