Skilled Nursing Pharmacy

Skilled Nursing Pharmacy Employer Reviews

Productive workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Hayward, CAMay 22, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity to learn
Cons: n/a
I have learned to assist the purchasing department, ensure emergency kits are filled accurately and efficiently when needed, assisted the Lead Pharmacy Technician with the workflow. This company has given me the opportunity to utilize leadership roles.
Having an externship with this company taught me many things about working in a institutional setting pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Hayward, CAMay 14, 2014
Working at Skileld Nursing Pharmacy i learned how to use a pre-pack medication machin, also learned how to fill pre-pack cards by hand, label pre-pack cards, take inventory of the pharmacy, put away medication, and pull medications.
Good for 1st pharmacy job
Pharmacy Technicia (Current Employee), City of IndustryMay 2, 2014
Good place to start off, no real room to grow or advance. Very difficult to get a raise. Favoritism is a big issue here.
Very boring and it's all a routine
Pharmacy Technician- Customer Service (Current Employee), Industry, CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: good schedule depending on supervisor
Cons: no room for growth. no challenges
Typical day at work is coming in, logging in, answering calls, getting yelled at by nurses, being very patient with them, give them what they want and go home feeling stressed.
Processor
Live Processor (Current Employee), City of Industry, CAApril 15, 2014
Cons: management, salary
A company where the management doesn't quite show appreciation to the employees.
High paced workplace with no hope of advancement, uncaring boss
Filler (Former Employee), Industry, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: lot of chances to learn all areas of being a pharmacy technician
Cons: no chance of job advancement, no pay raise, very strict and unforgiving boss
work flow everyday various from hectic to non-existed, good people to work with and a lot of areas you can transfer to, great place to start your career and learn almost all areas of being a pharmacy technician. No pay raise ever, expensive healthcare and dental, and supervisor is strict with inability to praise for good work, but will punish any step – more... out of line – less
fun
Triage/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), city of industry, caDecember 11, 2013
hard working people,fantastic, managment, great place to be
Great place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Industry, CANovember 12, 2013
Excellent place to learn more hands on.. Some pharmacist are really mean.
Flexible schedule wih helpful employees and clean facility
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Industry, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: great pay wih helpful friendly co-workers
Cons: getting an ear full for someone else's job
Received phone orders day in and day out from nursing facilities, retirement homes, and hospitals from all over California. I learned to be responsible with our patients requests because not doing my job in time can mean difficult situations at the end of the day. I always did the job on hand and learned from other peoples mistakes. I also learned how – more... to keep good communication with those of difficult manners, how to keep a level head when people give you a hard day. My co workers were always supportive and reliable when I faced a problem I never had before. The hardest part were always the nurses who were frustrated with not receiving the orders they requested. I learned from those experiences and worked them out and then the most enjoyable part of the job was when you receive the calls from the nurses that thank you for fixing their problem, getting my job done, and making the preparations needed to resolve an even bigger issue. – less
cooperative environment
Externship (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 27, 2013
I liked working there. people that work there are very friendly.
A fun place were grouth as an individual could be obtain
facility biller (Former Employee), Industry, CAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to grow with in the company
Cons: work all hlidays
The hardest part of the job is able to deliver quality customer-service to nursing homes and elderly clients.
same work every day
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Hayward, CAMay 29, 2013
Pros: overtime alot
Cons: no life always at work
long hours,every worker on different page,no pay raises,some times very stressful
Good company Standards and flexible hours
3rd Party Biller (Former Employee), Industry, CAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Provide all materials necessary to acomplishe your work, learned to be competitve with others, great management. The most enjoyable experinces is to share the comapny sucees with employees.
Productive and work well with others.
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Former Employee), Industry, CAJuly 31, 2012
Pros: eating ice cream.
Cons: varied work shifts
Reliable and easy to get along with. I have experience in the retail industry. Hardest part of the job was unloading trucks and restocking inventory. The best part of the job was scooping ice cream and seeing the smiles on peoples faces.