Skin Solutions Dermatology Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Constant turnover in employees due to poor management
Cosmetic Concierge (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 16, 2017
when you are interviewed you are given a positive outlook of this company, then you are normally trained by a co-worker; which is most of the time a fairly new employee that doesn't know their job to it's fullest extent. The rules are ever changing, most of the time daily, and most of the time everyone that needs to know the changes are not told of the changes. Poor communication from you supervisor.
Pros
Free lunches provided by pharmaceutical reps
Cons
not very good healthcare options, not very good pay for the job you are performing
March 15, 2017

Thank you for your review! Due to your constructive criticism, we have taken measures to address the constant change and improve communication in the office. As for pay and benefits, we evaluate each year to ensure we are in the top percentile and unfortunately that did not meet your desires. Thanks again!

Nice work place with low salary
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 10, 2017
Nice coworkers to work with, great education and teaching of new equipment, and procedures. Managers are very authoritative. Salary was not reflective of an RN degree.
Pros
free lunches, great coworkers and orientation
Cons
intimidating managers, low salary
March 15, 2017

I do not believe you reviewed the correct Skin Solutions. We are only in Tennessee. There is a different Skin Solutions in Indiana. Nontheless, we will still use this as constructive criticism.

Fun place to work and learned alot
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 9, 2015
Very interesting place to work and a lot of hands on training and assisting with surgery. Everyone worked as a team and the staff is pleasant.
March 15, 2017

Thanks for a wonderful review! We hope to have you back on the team at some point.

Skin Solutions
Receptionist / Studio Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 9, 2012
I really did not enjoy working here. The management had different expectations from different employees, and there were no rules that were set across the board; so employees were reprimanded for some things, and not others. I did learn quite a bit about how a medical office is run, and will continue to use this knowledge, I'm sure.
Pros
learned a lot.
Cons
management.
March 15, 2017

Thank you for your review! We have been under new management since August 2015, and much has changed. We implemented a lot of measures to organize and streamline the practice, making for a more equitable workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skin Solutions Dermatology. Our community is ready to answer.

Skin Solutions Dermatology Reviews by Location