Ambitious Administrator wanted at SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic and Spa - a medically supervised practice that is leading edge and growing. We have offices in multiple locations (Palo Alto, Walnut Creek and Mill Valley). We are looking for a warm, confident, highly motivated and professional individual to join our team in Mill Valley. As the Bay Area's premier medically supervised spa, we offer non-surgical anti-aging skincare procedures (including Botox, Restylane and laser hair removal), medically supervised weight loss, cellulite therapy, as well as therapeutic spa treatments. This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level! We look forward to meeting you.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes generous employee discounts, friends & family discounts, a quarterly allowance of “Spabucks” which can be used towards products and services, incentive programs to earn free products and services, potential for earning a quarterly bonus, and a beautiful working environment with a stellar team. We also offer paid holidays and 401k. For full time employees we offer medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Provide excellent client care and customer service
- Greet and direct clients and visitors
- Answer, screen and transfer high volume of inbound phone calls
- Provide information and answers to service and product inquiries
- Oversee client check in and check out process
- Manage appointments (scheduling, moving, and canceling appointments)
- Maintain client charts (creating, preparing, data entering, and filing charts)
- Perform opening and closing duties of the clinic
- Facilitate general office flow
- Perform general office duties including photocopying, fax, mailing, filing, data entry, etc.
- Other projects and responsibilities assigned by location manager
- Associate's degree; or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of: Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload in order to complete assignments
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
- Must be a team player
- Available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays and some evenings until 9pm
- Experience in medical office / understanding of cosmetic procedures / skin care products / Spabiz
Compensation: $16-$18/hr. DOE
To apply for this job, please reply to this posting. Please do not call or fax resumes to the spa, we only accept applications via email.