Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic and Spa - a medically supervised practice that is leading-edge and growing. We have locations in Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, and Mill Valley. As the Bay Area’s most successful and recognized provider of non-surgical cosmetic skincare procedures, we are medically supervised by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and are known for providing unparalleled professional services in a beautiful and luxurious spa setting.
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional NP/PA to join our team and to specialize in aesthetic procedures such as laser hair removal, neurotoxins, fillers, skin tightening and light/laser treatments, etc. We are seeking an energetic, warm and friendly person who is passionate about non-surgical techniques to slow and reverse the aging process. The individual must be timely, reliable, professional, and a team player. The right candidate will have the desire to be busy and to cultivate clientele. We are seeking someone who is interested in establishing a long term career in a sophisticated, professional, and nurturing environment.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes generous employee discounts, friends & family discounts, a quarterly allowance of “Spabucks” which can be used towards products and services, incentive programs to earn free products and services, potential for earning a quarterly bonus, and a beautiful working environment with a stellar team. We also offer paid holidays and 401k. For full time employees we offer medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- CA Registered Nurse license AND current CA Nurse Practitioner certification, or current CA Physician Assistant license
- Consult and treat patients for non-surgical aesthetic treatments including (but not limited to) laser hair removal, Botox, fillers, IPL, laser resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.
- Perform good faith exams (GFE)
- Advise on medical grade skincare
- Consult with clients about weight loss program (review medical history, perform physical exam, manage progress)
- Maintain high standards of excellence in safety, protocols, results, and customer service
- Networking and business building
- Non-surgical aesthetic experience in a clinical setting
- Knowledge of medical grade skincare products and ingredients
- Existing clientele
- Nutritional and weight loss education
Extensive training will be provided.
Possible travel between multiple locations.
To apply for this job, please reply to this posting. Please do not call or fax resumes to the spa, we only accept applications via email.