Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise."
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Controller.
The following are qualifications and criteria that you must have to be considered for this position;
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the areas of accounting, payroll, and financial reporting for the company.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support, keeping an accurate picture of the company’s
financial status at all times.
- Strong emphasis on cash flow management, including budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
- Oversee preparation of financial statements, and documentation for reporting purposes.
- Develops and executes a cost management strategy, analyzing and communicating product costs.
- Working closely with department managers to continually improve the company’s overall financial
position through budgeting and improved processes.
- Establish internal controls and contribute recommendations to strategic plans.
- Ensure compliance and support as it relates to the human resource and IT functions.
- Maximize the utilization of ERP system.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Qualified person must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, or a related field of study.
- At least 7 years of general accounting and financial analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- Standard cost accounting experience necessary.
- Strong systems background preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Only caniddates of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.