Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise."
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a VB.NET Developer.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Provides application software development services or technical support
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
- 6+ yrs of VB.Net / SQL and C+ programming, debug, maintenance and troubleshoot experience
- Strong experience in developing secure, high quality, high performance applications
- Previous experience working with a mainstream Business Intelligence platform (Microsoft preferred)
- Experience in the creation of software design and testing specifications
General knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Ability to participate in an on call rotation
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.