DataServ, a Skoda Minotti Technology Firm, is a comprehensive provider of managed, shared and stand-alone services for network, wireless, telephony, video surveillance, interactive collaboration and online productivity tools. These services include backup and disaster recovery, cloud solutions, and hardware and software sales, and are available to companies in commercial and public sector markets throughout Ohio.
We have an immediate opening for a Network Engineer I to join our team.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Assist with networking requests from Senior Network Engineers
- Work with Telecommunication Engineers to integrate voice, data, and video applications on local and wide area networks when necessary
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Windows software, PC, laptop and server hardware and related IT equipment such as printers, wireless devices, and scanners
- 2-3 Years of technical Help Desk/Networking Experience
- Microsoft Windows Servers
- Server Virtualization
- Storage (SAN)
- Network Infrastructure
- Experience with Break/Fix
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.