Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise."
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Operations Leader.
The Operations Leader models effective facility leadership; possesses proficient managerial and organizational skills for working with issues related to the facility and human resources. Also, Coaches and mentors the staff and student body to be operationally conscious. The Operations Leader must have the ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed, always on call and ready to assist at all times.
1. The Operations Leader works with the building's landlord to maintain the facility in accordance with the lease.
2. He or she ensures the proper signage around the school.
3. He or she oversees all cleaning, upkeep, maintenance, and repairs of the facility according to the Maintenance Log Book. The staff is required to record any and all needs in the Maintenance Log Book, which assists the Operations Leader in assessing the needs of the facility.
4. He or she is familiar with the school's insurance coverage and is the main contact for insurance related matters.
5. He or she regularly tours the facility to inspect the levels of cleanliness, repairs, paint, equipment, furniture, plumbing, and lighting fixtures.
6. He or she reviews any challenges in maintaining a clean facility and the performance of the cleaning staff.
7. He or she researches reasonable bids for facility repairs and completes any necessary repairs immediately. He or she always receives more than one bid for a job and obtains the School Owner or School Director approval prior to approving the bid.
8. He or she ensures that all business and state licenses are current, properly displayed, and renewed when necessary.
9. He or she has an in-depth understanding of the school's Campus Safety and Security Policy and Fire Safety Report and may be called upon to present and review this policy with some or all Future Professionals.
10. He or she maintains the school's evacuation plan and may be called upon to present and review this policy with some or all Future Professionals.
11. He or she is responsible for emergency preparedness in the school and is trained and CPR certified.
12. He or she maintains and understands the school's information technology (IT) needs. He or she manages the following and i5 main Contact for all IT Services.
Supply and Purchase Coordinator
1.The Operations Leader approves all purchase order forms.
2. He or she coordinates the schedule of placing and receiving orders.
3. He or she facilitates the ordering of facility cleaning and maintenance supplies.
4. He or she schedules trainings, the arrangement of travel accommodations, and identifies the cost of training for all team members, guest artists, etc.
1. Provide light accounting support to the corporate office, including but not limited to; processing invoices for payment, tracking hours for payroll purposes, other duties as assigned.
1. The Operations Leader knows how to utilize the millennium program to managing inventory.
2. He or she inspects and spot-checks the regular cycle counts of inventory, including office supplies, student kits, back bar, Take Home, etc.
3. He or she analyzes the inventory adjustments and researches and reconciles any inventory discrepancies.
4. He or she provides initial and ongoing training for inventory control to educate the staff and student body about waste and proper inventory usage.
Human Relations Specialist
1. The Operations Leader is the contact for the payroll company including but not limited to: health care premiums, retirement accounts, and tax deductions.
2. He or she reviews and submits time and other information for payroll and inspects that all overtime has been approved.
3. He or she manages all of the school's human resource functions, including but not limited to:
a. Background checks
b. Drug tests
c. Offer letters
d. Personnel files - File requirements for all employee personnel files
e. Employee handbook updates and signatures
f. Hiring and firing
The-Operations Leader is a happy and professional community member who performs the organization's mission and attends meetings, staff training, graduation, and celebrations to sustain the culture.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.