Skullcandy Employee Reviews

Fun workplace dynamic, but employees don't seem to be valued
Admin Team (Former Employee), Park City, UTJuly 8, 2013
A lot of turnover with upper management. Unique perks, but threats to job security often looming.
Motivating management team, Fun Environment, Great product
LA Territory Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2012
Pros: selling a great products, working for great people
Cons: n/a
Typical day was contacting my team and seeing how sales have been and asking if they had any questions regarding customers, products or sales tactics. Met with each team member once a week.
I learned how important a fun work environment is for my success
The management team is the reason we exceeded goals.
Co-workers were on point.
Hardest part of the job was keeping product on the selves because we sold it all!
Productive and fun working enviroment
Product Development (intern) (Former Employee), Park City, UTApril 15, 2012
Pros: free lunches, giveaways
Cons: short internship
Lab technician tested headphone drivers, Create audiophile documentation for training purposes. Come in and work everybody stays focused Monday thru Thursday everybody puts in work over there Fridays were like hang out days. Everyday there was something going on.
My co-workers very friendly and nice. The hardest part of the job is leaving such a great place to work.
I liked how they have ice cream every month for who ever birthday is that month. They definitely take care of there employees and there customers.
Fun and Flourishing Company
Assistant Office Manager for PD Team (Current Employee), Park City, UTApril 12, 2012
Pros: pleasant work place, great benefits, opportunities for education
Cons: expansion of company, the growth of the company
Skullcandy Inc. is a lifestyle company that knows how to get stuff done. The company is in constant growth and is most concerned with involving the entire company in the process. I have learned a lot since working learn and hope to use this experience in another job opprotunity.