Skullcandy Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Customer Experience Director (Current Employee) –  Park City, UTAugust 8, 2017
Great work environment. Tough to move up or advance. Business going through several changes. Half day Friday's once a month with food trucks that come on those days. Discounts to local events.
Fun Job
Sales Manager-Kiosk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 30, 2013
This Job was great for me because I was hired into management position and then the owner kind of left me to run things on my own. I made my employees very good sales and we worked very hard and I loved having all the responsibilities. Inventory was hard but fun because you see all the new products and I loved it
Pros
Independent working
Cons
No one to turn to for much guidance
Fun workplace dynamic, but employees don't seem to be valued
Admin Team (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTJuly 8, 2013
A lot of turnover with upper management. Unique perks, but threats to job security often looming.
Motivating management team, Fun Environment, Great product
LA Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2012
Typical day was contacting my team and seeing how sales have been and asking if they had any questions regarding customers, products or sales tactics. Met with each team member once a week.
I learned how important a fun work environment is for my success
The management team is the reason we exceeded goals.
Co-workers were on point.
Hardest part of the job was keeping product on the selves because we sold it all!
Pros
selling a great products, working for great people
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun working enviroment
Product Development (intern) (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTApril 15, 2012
Lab technician tested headphone drivers, Create audiophile documentation for training purposes. Come in and work everybody stays focused Monday thru Thursday everybody puts in work over there Fridays were like hang out days. Everyday there was something going on.
My co-workers very friendly and nice. The hardest part of the job is leaving such a great place to work.
I liked how they have ice cream every month for who ever birthday is that month. They definitely take care of there employees and there customers.
Pros
free lunches, giveaways
Cons
short internship
Fun and Flourishing Company
Assistant Office Manager for PD Team (Current Employee) –  Park City, UTApril 12, 2012
Skullcandy Inc. is a lifestyle company that knows how to get stuff done. The company is in constant growth and is most concerned with involving the entire company in the process. I have learned a lot since working learn and hope to use this experience in another job opprotunity.
Pros
pleasant work place, great benefits, opportunities for education
Cons
expansion of company, the growth of the company