Sky Ridge Medical Center

Sky Ridge Medical Center United States Employee Reviews

Beautiful Hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Lonetree, COFebruary 19, 2015
Beautiful...brand new....lots of promise for a bright future with all of the additions...lowest pay in all of Colorado equals everyone quitting, thus being understaffed.
Team
Emergency Room Registrar (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COJanuary 12, 2015
Patient account services, patient assistance, medical recording and reporting, emergency room experience, Medi-tech, Tele-tracking, front office paperwork, patient financial collection and management. Scheduling
Very busy Emergency Department
Emergency Room Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Lone Tree, CODecember 24, 2014
Pros: could work three days and be off four.
Cons: hardly ever could take a break during my 12 hour shift.
As a Unit Secretary I was able to thrive through hectic times. I enjoy multi-tasking when necessary and pride myself when a project is complete. As a Registrar, I mostly enjoyed communicating with patients, I would go into their room to get pertinent information regarding HIPAA laws, insurance information, and gathering signatures for treatment and confidentiality. I would be an asset to your organization as I have had experience with sales as well as office procedures.
Lovely place to work
Charge Nurse/Staff Nurse for Level 3B (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great team to work with
Cons: many changes: utilizes older system of meditech, hca rewrote cpn making it very difficult for nurses to use.
Very busy unit currently in the middle of construction. Going from a unit of 330 deliveries to over 600.
Charge nurse of ER
CLINICAL CHARGE NURSE (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 26, 2014
Pros: small community hospital
Responsible for managing the patient flow of the ED. Extensive experience in ER nursing, patient care, triage, IV experience and working closely with providers.
Excellent Place to Work
RN (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 20, 2014
Excellent place to work.

Great Hospital and Nice staff. Great management and great benefits
Medium sized medical facility
ER REGISTRATION CLERK (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNAugust 8, 2014
Medical facility providing medical care including emergency care to patients from the area.
Worst place to work
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 28, 2014
It is a very hard place to work. The expectations are through the roof. I have scrubbed for 26 years and that was the worst experience I have ever had. They make you feel stupid if you make a small mistake. The staff are a bunch of backstabbers. The management makes fun of you behind your back and in front of other staff, they also play favorites. Their organization of instrument sets is beyond mind boggling. They are breaking the law by demanding that if you take a short lunch or no lunch at all you have to write it in the book as if you had taken a full lunch. If you can make it there you can make it anywhere. I have spent many years doing all services and have a good reputation as a scrub, but these people will tear you down to the very core and treat newcomers like poo. I personally know that there are 3 people working there that say that they went home crying every day for the space of 3 months each. The rest of the people that start there after I did, quit within the first 4 months of being there. They have the worst turnover rates and there is good reason for it.
Terrible Managment staff
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COJune 24, 2014
Cons: sometimes no breaks at all, under staffed at all times
One of the worst places to work. No sense of teamwork at all, it's a fight for your job everyday work environment. Management does not care about employees at all. Pay is not comparative to other Denver hospitals.
not a good place
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMay 29, 2014
Cons: everything
avoid at all costs. not a good work environment, management is all about the bottom line. Nurses are routinely under paid and overworked. their staffing ratios are not conducive to quality and safe care.
very fun place to work
Patient Family Escort (Former Employee), Lone Tree, COMarch 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch as a volunteer
loved sky ridge tipical day at work was to clock in and getting your day started seeing what needed to be done for the day, there was not a day that i did not want to work there and not come to work
Volunteer Chaplain
Volunteer Chaplain (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COOctober 29, 2013
The people makes the company. The staff and my immediate boss is the best I've ever come to know from the housekeeping to the CEO.
Review of Sky Ridge Medical Center
Central Scheduling Rep (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMay 21, 2013
I enjoyed my job very much at SkyRidge Medical Center however, management was a bit difficult. I loved my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was just in the fact that I was very sick and had to take medical leave for an emergency surgery and when my employer was notified by my dr that I would be out of work for at least 8 weeks instead of only 2, they terminated my employment while in was in recovery after my surgery.
Fast-paced, good environment to work for
Emergency Department (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COFebruary 21, 2013
Come in and ready to work and register patients and help out to make them as comfortable as I can. Constant patient flow and phone calls, questions, problem solving.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to have the opportunity to help people as much as I can.
NOT ENOUGH CENSUS
PRN CENTRAL STERILE (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNApril 12, 2012
Clean and repair instruments brought back after a surgery has completed
• Prepare instruments for processing and sterilization
• Complete all tests on machines and equipment used in Central Sterile
• Prepare surgical suite for surgery
• Maintain sterile field and instrumentation during surgery
• Assist surgeon with procedure

About Sky Ridge Medical Center

About Sky Ridge Medical Center in Lone Tree, Colorado Sky Ridge offers the latest in medical technology in a soothing, healing – Read more